Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Congratulations Football Fan on your first league title :) .

I hope you will remember that my holding DWB to a draw tonight helped secure your victory and you will be kind to my old Gravediggers next season :wub: .

Thanks LG.

Is it possible to have 2 teams in the same league?

Yes, but you have to have two different user names. Does everyone else fancy a couple of teams each?

DWB :wub:

I think it would make things a bit interesting.

Well I suppose if everyone else is doing it, I'll have to too.

Can't we just persuade more people to play?

I believe we have one new manager - confirmation soon. Anyone else? I don't like odd numbers.

DWB :wub:

I believe we have one new manager - confirmation soon. Anyone else? I don't like odd numbers.

DWB :angel3:

MH is now onboard and the strangely named, but familiar, Edwin Pickles has entered a Hartlepool team.

DWB :P

DWB :angel3:

MH is now onboard and the strangely named, but familiar, Edwin Pickles has entered a Hartlepool team.

DWB :P

I have boosted both these teams so they now have at least a couple of decent players each. MH - buy cheap older players with good skill ratings to get you underway whilst you train up your youngsters.

DWB :deathban:

Is this cyber thingy footie thing still going then?

The last time I had a go, my team promised so much but won and delivered fuck all.

A bit like managing the Gooner scum, it was. :angel3:

Well, score tonight against mono was 1-1 in the 2nd leg of the cup winners cup. (I won the first round 1-0) which makes me the cup champion. Mono, gimme my ashes trophy so I can put it beside my 'a'trophy.* :pop:

And I don't think you're a twat LFN

* Of course, the Pakistani bookies were heavily tipped off, and the odds were in my favour.

If anyone else wants a 2nd team, please get it sorted this week. If there is an odd number at the end, I will put in a 2nd team to even it up. Otherwise I just need to know if you want cup competitions or two league games a week. If I don't get a a resounding response we will go with the same format as previous. New league will be set up at the weekend.

Cheers

DWB :angry2:

I see the new season starts on Friday. Good luck to one and all.

How did I get on last season?

I must admit I neglected my team which I apologise for. I was juggling crises in the early part of the year, so we will put it down to that...

I see the new season starts on Friday. Good luck to one and all.

How did I get on last season?

I must admit I neglected my team which I apologise for. I was juggling crises in the early part of the year, so we will put it down to that...

I'm pretty sure you didn't finish last :(

SHAMELESS PLUG TO GET MORE PEOPLE ON BOARD.

Anybody interested in joining?

So, do we kick off another season short-handed, take two teams each, or something else? Let me know.

DWB :shoot2:

OK, I've taken over Thanatos. They will obviously become a powerhouse in DL football in a short time! If anyone else wants a 2nd team get signed up in the next week and then we will kick off.

How do we get a second team??

You need to create a 2nd account and apply to the league. Obviously keep it under your hat. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Say no more.

You need to create a 2nd account and apply to the league. Obviously keep it under your hat. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Say no more.

I'll try to think up another team name. I assume the newbie teams will get a boost?

DWB :puke:

I'll try to think up another team name. I assume the newbie teams will get a boost?

Of course.

DWB :banghead:

Of course.

I think they're on to me. I can't seem to get past the 'secret code'

Of course.

I'm in. Nomads

DWB ;)

Of course.

I'm in. Nomads

Good, team now boosted. Do we drop Clinique and go for an eight team league? Let me know before the end of the week. No news is bad news for Clinique.

Good, team now boosted. Do we drop Clinique and go for an eight team league? Let me know before the end of the week. No news is bad news for Clinique.

I'm certain she wants out.

I suppose I should offer my congratulations to DWB for winning the league (again). 100% record, well done.