Death Watch Beatle

The Deathlisters Alternative Footie Thread

Hey DWB, I that 5 dropped points in the last 2 games? <_<

Hey Mono, I whopped your ass good tonight :pop:

Let me savour the moment, Its not very often I can :o

Hey DWB, I that 5 dropped points in the last 2 games? <_<

Hey Mono, I whopped your ass good tonight :pop:

Let me savour the moment, Its not very often I can :o

I tampered with some crucial settings. It didn't pay off. At least now I know.

On another note, I have just seen how to change the shirt numbers (I know, it's quite late in the day and all). Seems I've too many players whose favourite number is 9 or 10. Which in one case when you're a defender it's just wrong! Anyway, I fiddled with that too.

I'm not a bitter loser. I don't think the referee was Scandanavian. So HCW, congratulations. Fancy a friendly rematch this Friday, your place?

Challenge accepted, the gauntlet is on the ground

Admittedly the Scum defeat was unexpected but it should be a gimme that the 'Diggers will play for the draw.

Anyway, still top of the pile and now even a point in front. Thanks HCW!

DWB <_<

Admittedly the Scum defeat was unexpected but it should be a gimme that the 'Diggers will play for the draw.

Anyway, still top of the pile and now even a point in front. Thanks HCW!

DWB :rolleyes:

Only one point though. Plenty of time of catch up.

2-2 draw in tonight's friendly against Mono.

For those who give a rats, my star striker Sergey Tkach was taken outside and flogged for missing a penalty.

Next real game against Eejits Eagles.

The Ashes cup draw has now been made - some of us will have to play in the first round while others have drawn a bye. To be played on Friday evenings I think.

DWB :banghead:

Victory for top 5 teams, Eejit sacked. Anybody want to take his place?

I think you'll find neither myself nor Lady G had victories and last time I looked we were in the top half! Or am I misreading the punctuation, the victory being Eejit's sacking?

I think you'll find neither myself nor Lady G had victories and last time I looked we were in the top half! Or am I misreading the punctuation, the victory being Eejit's sacking?

Perhaps HCW's been at too much celebration Guinness :P . Eejit was sacked a couple of weeks ago after not logging in for 3 months and it looks like Bellend Rovers will lose their manager too unless LB logs in before the 10th.

:P Oops, must be more tired than I thought

Perhaps HCW's been at too much celebration Guinness :blink: . Eejit was sacked a couple of weeks ago after not logging in for 3 months and it looks like Bellend Rovers will lose their manager too unless LB logs in before the 10th.

Perhaps we could suggest that they took up a completely new team, much like Ocky did between seasons. There is a definite luck of the draw as to what players you get given and DDTs former team are worse than pantsman.

MPFC, as an avid footy fan perhaps you'd consider taking up the mantle? Or are you afraid to be beaten by girls and DWB. Well you can win, you just can't steal second place. If I finished second again in this my fifth season does that mean I get to keep it, like the champions league cup?

Three games to go and its a three horse race. (Actualy its a one horse race now) One win in the final 3 games will seal the league fo the Crypt Kickers.

Congrats to DWB.

I also see Lardy has been sacked. Room for 2 on top now?

Three games to go and its a three horse race. (Actualy its a one horse race now) One win in the final 3 games will seal the league fo the Crypt Kickers.

Congrats to DWB.

I also see Lardy has been sacked. Room for 2 on top now?

Always room for 2 on top of Lardy.

Sorry for being a jobby manager, I kept forgetting to log in, they should send you an email reminder each week. But I probably still wouldn't have been arsed.

Guest Shadowy Figure

No second place for Clinique this season? The world tilts slightly on its axis.

All over bar the drinking................... 7 points clear and 2 games to go and Deedublya wins the league. Oh well, at least I came in first at something. Most bookings. heh heh. :blink: Just keeping the record up. Now the most bookings of all time

Seeing as it appears to be a very slow news day today :skill2: I'd like to take the occasion to congratulate ATJ on his cup success!

Ah the boys done me proud. Still sacking half of them in the close season, but done me proud nevertheless.

Congrats ATJ for winning the cup. It was a hard-fought match between 2 very good teams!

Yes, well done Bury. I hope you will all be staying on for another fun-packed season of Death League? Do you want a few weeks break after the end of this season?. One league match and a cup again? League matches back to Friday (if I can work out how to do it)? Does anyone what to join us? Let me or any of the managers know if you do.

DWB :skull:

No second place for Clinique this season? The world tilts slightly on its axis.

... and we can all breathe a sigh of relief as the crisis is averted and normal order is resumed.

Congrats DWB.

Could you tell us when you are resetting as I need to send my boys on their end of season training trip, so before or after?

Another season ends, another season filled with despair. I'll be back filled with hatred and venom. When does the new season start?

PS congrats DWB and well done Mono for finishing second ..... again

PPS Mono, do you fancy playing with me on Friday?

Shall we say new season for the beginning of August or is that too soon?

We will probably be down to 10 teams for next season unless anyone out there would like to play along with us? Drop a line to any of the managers or post on this thread if you are interested. It costs nothing but 10 minutes of your time per week.

DWB :blink:

The seaon looked promising for a bit, then consecutive 4-0 defeats renders KU as the best of the worst of the rest!

Time for a clearout methinks...

Shall we say new season for the beginning of August or is that too soon?

We will probably be down to 10 teams for next season unless anyone out there would like to play along with us? Drop a line to any of the managers or post on this thread if you are interested. It costs nothing but 10 minutes of your time per week.

DWB :blink:

And of course your pride when you get whooped by a girl ;)

August is great by me. Will you be resetting before then... i.e. can I accept HCW's friendly or do I wait a few days for the update?