Sign in to follow this  
Guest sun wukong

Sun Wukong's Deadpool Game

I was thinking of Betty White for my list, but I think she's got a few years left. I can't see her retiring for a while

Back with the Sun Wukong list:

My list of 50 never before picked possibles for 2014.

Claudio Abbado, Madeleine Albright, Sonny Barger, Marion Barry, Tony Benn, Daisy Berkowitz, Rodney Bewes, Glen Campbell, Pierre Cardin, Julie Chang, George Cole (2015), Natalie Cole, Judy Collins, Sean Connery, Katherine Crowe, Helen Fawkes, Joeph Fritzl, Michial Gorbachev, Superstar Billy Graham, Dr Kate Granger,(2016) Valerie Harper, Brian Hart, Jimmy Hill(2015), Sandy Jardine, Wilko Johnson, Candye Kane(2016),Casey Kasem, Sir Chrisopher Lee (2015), Stephen Lewis (2015), Jeanne Little, Des Lynam, John McVie, Stirling Moss, Yasuhiro Nakasone, Peter O'Sullevan (2015), Regis Philbin, Prince Philip, Jack Ramsey, Albert Reynolds, Micheal Schumacher, Eduard Shevardnadze, Sam Simon (2015), Sue Townsend, Doku Umarov, Tito Villanova Murray Walker, Joost van der Westhuizen, Chris Woodhead (2015), Lee Kuan Yew(2015) and Michael York. 13/50

Back with the Sun Wukong list:

My list of 50 never before picked possibles.

M H Abrams -ineligible-picked a previous year-doh, Richard Adams, Caroline Ahearn(2016), Al Anderson, Ed Asner, Michael Aspel, Tom Baker, Chuck Barris, Jules Bianchi*, Colin Bloomfield*, Wilford Brimley -ineligible-picked a previous year-doh, Carol Channing, Martin Crowe (2016), Little Jimmy Dickens, Jenny Diski(2016), Guy Edwards, Rob Ford*(2016), Bruce Forsyth, John Goodman, Jimmy Greaves, Johnny Hallyday, Alison Hartley* (BBC Essex), Jenny Inman, Jean Pierre Jaussard, Louis Jourdan, Anna Karen, Henry Kissinger, Rush Limbaugh, Jerry Maren, Mesrob II of Constantinople, Sylvia Miles, Tracy Morgan*, Jack Nicholson, Leonard Nimoy, Zara Nutley (Mind Your Laugauge), Misao Okawa, Manoel de Oliveira, Seymour Papert, Jean Ritchie (folk musician), David Rockefeller, Robert Schuller, Percy Sledge, , Liz Smith (2016), Lupita Tovar (2016), Randy Travis, Gunther von Hagens, Sir Nicholas Winton, Malcolm Young, Franco Zeffirelli and Emile Derlin Zinsou. 11/48

And just so I can track Captain Chorizo's list below I've condensed and coloured names here...

Fedora Aleman, Chuck Bednarik, Robert H. Benmosche, Mario Biaggi, Grace Lee Boggs, Brakkus, Claus Van Bulow, Pauline Cafferkey*, Erik Carlsson, George Coe, Irwin Corey, Hugh Downs, Sidney J. Furie, William H Gass, Ralph Hall, Guy Hamilton(2016),Peter Hansen, Estelle Harris, Jorge Battle Ibanez, Aki Kaurismaki, Thelma Coyne Long, Jose Lothario, Jerry Maren, Ralphie May*, Bill Mercer, Michael-King Of Romania, Sakari Momoi, Yasuhiro Nakasone, Augie Nieto, Victor Oristano, Seymourt Papert, Nova Pilbeam, Charles J. Pilliod Jr, Olaf Pooley, Antonia Gerena Rivera, Dolph Schayes, Mitzi Shore, Percy Sledge, Douglas Slocombe (2016), Mario Soares, Scott Sutcliffe*, Robert Swift*, Bart Starr, Liz Taylor (Phil Taylors Mum), Telmo Vargas, Jacques Villeneuve Sr, Chris Washburn*, Gertrude Weaver, Tex Winter & Jorge Zorreguieta. 16/50

Will take a crack at this.

None of the names have appeared on my DDP,RDP,Harepool,Hartlepool or Deathrace Teams ever

5 under 50's*

Irwin Corey
Robert Swift*
Chris Washburn*
Tex Winter
Gertrude Weaver-dead
Antonia Gerena Rivera-dead
Sakari Momoi-dead
Chuck Bednarik-dead
Robert H. Benmosche-dead
Percy Sledge-dead
Mario Soares
Liz Taylor (Phil Taylor’s Mum)-dead
Jacques Villeneuve Sr
Bart Starr
Jerry Maren
Douglas Slocombe
Jorge Battle Ibanez
Scott Sutcliffe*
Olaf Pooley-dead
Peter Hansen
Hugh Downs
Jorge Zorreguieta
Michael-King Of Romania
Mario Biaggi-dead
Guy Hamilton
Charles J. Pilliod, Jr
William H Gass
Pauline Cafferkey *
George Coe-dead
Mitzi Shore
Seymourt Papert
Dolph Schayes
Ralph Hall
Sidney J. Furie
Nova Pilbeam-dead
Erik Carlsson-dead
Augie Nieto
Bill Mercer
Jose Lothario
Fedora Aleman
Claus Van Bulow
Aki Kaurismaki
Ralphie May*
Brakkus
Victor Oristano
Thelma Coyne Long-dead
Yasuhiro Nakasone
Telmo Vargas
Grace Lee Boggs-dead
Estelle Harris

• Like 1

A question: Once I have picked someone for this game here, am I allowed to pick them again for a different deadpool in the future?

Oh, also: any obitability requirements?

A question: Once I have picked someone for this game here, am I allowed to pick them again for a different deadpool in the future?

Sure just can't pick someone here twice

Not that I am aware of

I may finally bite the bullet and try this out next year dunno if I can have it in me to restrict all names I've used previously on other deadpools at this point (dunno if it's a requirement for this pool per se, but feels like a good starting point since you don't get a first-timer advantage from that) given how many pools I've entered now.

I may finally bite the bullet and try this out next year dunno if I can have it in me to restrict all names I've used previously on other deadpools at this point (dunno if it's a requirement for this pool per se, but feels like a good starting point since you don't get a first-timer advantage from that) given how many pools I've entered now.

The other option is to exclude names on your shadow list from the previous year or any other 50 name combo (Deathrace, DDP and HPDP)

• Like 1

Absolutely. The rule of thumb, I try to use is that each new year raft of entries are all one in the same. So, now my sheadsheet has a column that tracks if that if names have been used within a Sun Wukong or main DDP and suchlike entries. I don't think theme teams count in this regard. It's still tricky to get it right but it's a long list even with the odd mistake year on year.

As for obits. First base is a personal Wikipedia entry. The unwritten rule is at least 15 minutes of fame and a noted write up on death in a publication that has print circlulation more that Farmers Weekly.

As an aside, the restriction to remove the long time coffin dodgers even seems to improves team performance. Here, I'm on 11 hits out of my now 48 eligible names where-as my DL shadow list lags with just 8 hits out of 50 names.

• Like 1

Absolutely. The rule of thumb, I try to use is that each new year raft of entries are all one in the same. So, now my sheadsheet has a column that tracks if that if names have been used within a Sun Wukong or main DDP and suchlike entries. I don't think theme teams count in this regard. It's still tricky to get it right but it's a long list even with the odd mistake year on year.

As for obits. First base is a personal Wikipedia entry. The unwritten rule is at least 15 minutes of fame and a noted write up on death in a publication that has print curclulation more that Farmers Weekly.

As an aside, the restriction to remove the long time coffin dodgers even seems to improves team performance. Here, I'm on 11 hits out of my now 48 eligible names where-as my DL shadow list lags with just 8 hits out of 50 names.

Thanks! Well, I asked because for newer players like me, there might be a small advantage since I have only one year with about 100 names to disregard. But then I guess that the main benefit of this game comes over time, i.e. once a list of 50 people needs to be replaced completely in the year ahead. But to be completely compliant with the rules above, I guess I should enter before 1st of January 2016... (in fact, I'm thinkinf of Dec 31st, but Jimmy Carter might change that...)

Edit: Yes, there probably are benefits to changing names completely. The DDP Drop Forty is a good example of that. It's full of people who are popular to pick if you're out of names, but that tends to accumulate people with a naturally good constitution, i.e. people you already once picked and think it would be a shame to drop them or people who are so famous that each of their little health scares makes the news.

As for obits. First base is a personal Wikipedia entry. The unwritten rule is at least 15 minutes of fame and a noted write up on death in a publication that has print curclulation more that Farmers Weekly.

Thanks! Well, I asked because for newer players like me, there might be a small advantage since I have only one year with about 100 names to disregard. But then I guess that the main benefit of this game comes over time, i.e. once a list of 50 people needs to be replaced completely in the year ahead. But to be completely compliant with the rules above, I guess I should enter before 1st of January 2016... (in fact, I'm thinkinf of Dec 31st, but Jimmy Carter might change that...)

Edit: Yes, there probably are benefits to changing names completely. The DDP Drop Forty is a good example of that. It's full of people who are popular to pick if you're out of names, but that tends to accumulate people with a naturally good constitution, i.e. people you already once picked and think it would be a shame to drop them or people who are so famous that each of their little health scares makes the news.

Pshaw! I just (two days ago) compiled a list of names strictly from the 'possibilities' suggestions and a bit of me own research and its 50-names long, and it's August. I'd have zero problem coming up with 75 unique names every single year that I'd feel comfortable with being competitive. 40 is a pushover.

SC

Using this shadow list as my starting point I'm going to enter now until the 13th August next year (I'm aware it's in my sig but it won't be after January):

1) Rev Billy Graham 2) Sam Simon 3) Zsa Zsa Gabor 4) Elizabeth Dawn 5) Muhammad Ali 6) Clive James 7) Vera Lynn 8) Abe Vigoda 9) Christopher Lee 10) George Bush Senior 11) Dennis Healey 12) Olivia de Havilland 13) Nancy Reagan 14) Jimmy Carter 15) Fidel Castro 16) Stephen Hawking 17) Prince Philip 18) Nicholas Winton 19) Mary Tyler Moore 20) Caroline Ahern 21) Valerie Harper 22) Clare Hollingworth 23) Bhumibol Adulyadej 24) Jimmy Carter 25) June Brown 26) Terry Pratchett 27) Tony Booth 28) Ronnie Corbett 29) Ray Reardon 30) Roy Mason 31) Lemmy Kilminster 32) Ozzy Osbourne 33) Luis Jordain 34) Geoffrey Howe 35) Eileen Derbyshire 36) Doreen Keogh 37) Lord Carrington 38) Mary Carlisle 39) Mary Wilson 40) Ethel Lang 41) John Nott 42) Joan Collins 43) Sandy Gall 44) Bernard Cribbins 45) Rodney Beuwes 46) Shimon Peres 47) Lee Kuan Yew 48) Doris Day 49) Betty White 50) Stuart Hall <p>Note: Thank to RadGuy for pointing out Jimmy Carter is listed twice (14 and 24) - I've left it in but am counting out of 49 now.

1. Pope Benedict XVI

2. Glen Campbell

3. Prunella Scales

4. Jacques Chirac

5. Harry Smith

6. Jean Marie le Pen

7. Simon Veil

8. Stan Lee

9. Pierre Cardin

10. David Bailey

11. Bob Barker

12. Bruce Forsyth

13. Paul Gascoine

14. Willie Thorne

15. Joe Jackson

16. Michael Hollebecq

17. MacCauley Caulkin

18. Lester Piggot

19. William Russell

20. John Hurt

21. Tom Baker

22. Howard Marks

23. June Foray

24. John Noakes

25. I.M Pei

26. Brian Blessed

27. Oliver Sachs

28. Sandy McDonald

29. Brian Urquhart

30. Egidus Bruan

31. Sacheen Littlefeather

32. Gaston Glock

33. Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

34. Kieth Richards

35. Beverley Cleary

36. David Attenborough

37. David Rockefeller

38. Burt Reynolds

39. George Zimmerman

40. Freddie Starr

41. Alastair Urquhart

42. George Gaynes

43. Tommy Chong

44. Grace Lee Boggs

45. Brian Sewell

46. Danielle Darrieux

47. Tim Curry

48. Randy Romero

49. Douglas Slocombe

50. Louis Stokes

I take no shame in admitting I cobbled this together by scrolling through the ideas and possibilities thread. Thanks to all of you...

Mind, I was so impressed with Ali's scientific selection methods as explained at DL Con II that I put 'Chemical' Tolimir down as my first choice for the current DDP.

The bastard is still breathing. Is Ali coming to DL Con III?

You're constantly refferring these - could either you or Ali give an overview?

Typically each pool has different criteria to award points, some just ask for them to have died like Rotten.com. Or give a younger person more points like DDP. So I have a sheadsheet of currently about 1800 famous people that allows me to put a weighting on their medical issues and their age so breaks can also show it may be better to have a team of 88 year olds than a team of 81 year olds seeing as they both score the same in the DDP. With regard to medical issues each notable incumberence carries a raft of points.

General state of health: 30 categories, from transplant rejection 60 points to having a panic button 2 points.

Procedures: 15 categories, from liver transplant 52 points to breast operations 4 points.

Mental health conditions: 17 categories, from suicide attempt 30 points to suffering from migraines 1 point.

Strokes: major 50 points, not qualified 25 points, mini stroke 12 points.

That's just one sheet of 5 that lists Prognosis, heart conditions, cancers, major and minor medical conditions, personal eating habits, sport dangers, sex additions, car crime, drugs abuse, general major and minor crimes committed, lifestyle complications, money crimes, victim stack ups and war record.

Anyway stack up those points, factor in the age and note their popularity of previous picks as a fraction (for every 100 picks on the nmbd add an extra point. Mash it together in a this plus this, times that, to churn out a figure of relevance for each major pool and reorder a separate list of any who score more than 130 points.

That's backed up by a stack of paper currently 64mm thick to keep double tabs on all of the above.

Easy... Till it says I need a team including David Crosby, Fidel Castro, Kirk Douglas, Aretha Franklin and Courtney Love.

So then it's back to gut instinct to weed and feed the order of the submission to find the next "best" perceived value.

• Like 1

Typically each pool has different criteria to award points, some just ask for them to have died like Rotten.com. Or give a younger person more points like DDP. So I have a sheadsheet of currently about 1800 famous people that allows me to put a weighting on their medical issues and their age so breaks can also show it may be better to have a team of 88 year olds than a team of 81 year olds seeing as they both score the same in the DDP. With regard to medical issues each notable incumberence carries a raft of points.

General state of health: 30 categories, from transplant rejection 60 points to having a panic button 2 points.

Procedures: 15 categories, from liver transplant 52 points to breast operations 4 points.

Mental health conditions: 17 categories, from suicide attempt 30 points to suffering from migraines 1 point.

That's just one sheet of 5 that lists Prognosis, heart conditions, cancers, major and minor medical conditions, personal eating habits, sport dangers, sex additions, car crime, drugs abuse, general major and minor crimes committed, lifestyle complications, money crimes, victim stack ups and war record.

Anyway stack up those points, factor in the age and note their popularity of previous picks as a fraction (for every 100 picks on the nmbd add an extra point. Mash it together in a this plus this, times that, to churn out a figure of relevance for each major pool and reorder a separate list of any who score more than 130 points.

That's backed up by a stack of paper currently 64mm thick to keep double tabs on all of the above.

Easy... Till it says I need a team including David Crosby, Fidel Castro, Kirk Douglas, Aretha Franklin and Courtney Love.

So then it's back to gut instinct to weed and feed the order of the submission to find the next "best" perceived value.

:blink:

:bow:

I think when I start up next year I'll restrict names from my 2015 Shadow List/DDP/HPDP/Hares/Deathrace and probably previous ones as well. Would it be cheating if I still could use names from Shaun's pool since it'd be kinda annoying if I miss out on picking several mid-year terminally ills when pools that start in August aren't the norm... I'll suck it up if I can't though

Also Deathray - Omar Sharif is already dead...

Do you not think you might be, erm, taking this a bit too seriously?

Anyway that is very impressive. But 1800 names!!!

I think when I start up next year I'll restrict names from my 2015 Shadow List/DDP/HPDP/Hares/Deathrace and probably previous ones as well. Would it be cheating if I still could use names from Shaun's pool since it'd be kinda annoying if I miss out on picking several mid-year terminally ills when pools that start in August aren't the norm... I'll suck it up if I can't though

Also Deathray - Omar Sharif is already dead...

Replaced with Alasdair Urquhart - given it's only a couple of hours. Thanks for pointing it out.

Using this shadow list as my starting point I'm going to enter now until the 13th August next year (I'm aware it's in my sig but it won't be after January):

1) Rev Billy Graham 2) Sam Simon 3) Zsa Zsa Gabor 4) Elizabeth Dawn 5) Muhammad Ali 6) Clive James 7) Vera Lynn 8) Abe Vigoda 9) Christopher Lee 10) George Bush Senior 11) Dennis Healey 12) Olivia de Havilland 13) Nancy Reagan 14) Jimmy Carter 15) Fidel Castro 16) Stephen Hawking 17) Prince Philip 18) Nicholas Winton 19) Mary Tyler Moore 20) Caroline Ahern 21) Valerie Harper 22) Clare Hollingworth 23) Bhumibol Adulyadej 24) Jimmy Carter 25) June Brown 26) Terry Pratchett 27) Tony Booth 28) Ronnie Corbett 29) Ray Reardon 30) Roy Mason 31) Lemmy Kilminster 32) Ozzy Osbourne 33) Luis Jordain 34) Geoffrey Howe 35) Eileen Derbyshire 36) Doreen Keogh 37) Lord Carrington 38) Mary Carlisle 39) Mary Wilson 40) Ethel Lang 41) John Nott 42) Joan Collins 43) Sandy Gall 44) Bernard Cribbins 45) Rodney Beuwes 46) Shimon Peres 47) Lee Kuan Yew 48) Doris Day 49) Betty White 50) Stuart Hall <p>Note: Thank to RadGuy for pointing out Jimmy Carter is listed twice (14 and 24) - I've left it in but am counting out of 49 now.

1. Pope Benedict XVI

2. Glen Campbell

3. Prunella Scales

4. Jacques Chirac

5. Harry Smith

6. Jean Marie le Pen

7. Simon Veil

8. Stan Lee

9. Pierre Cardin

10. David Bailey

11. Bob Barker

12. Bruce Forsyth

13. Paul Gascoine

14. Willie Thorne

15. Joe Jackson

16. Michael Hollebecq

17. MacCauley Caulkin

18. Lester Piggot

19. William Russell

20. John Hurt

21. Tom Baker

22. Howard Marks

23. June Foray

24. John Noakes

25. I.M Pei

26. Brian Blessed

27. Oliver Sachs

28. Sandy McDonald

29. Brian Urquhart

30. Egidus Bruan

32. Gaston Glock

34. Kieth Richards

35. Beverley Cleary

36. David Attenborough

37. David Rockefeller

38. Burt Reynolds

39. George Zimmerman

40. Freddie Starr

41. Alastair Urquhart

42. George Gaynes

43. Tommy Chong

44. Grace Lee Boggs

45. Brian Sewell

46. Danielle Darrieux

47. Tim Curry

48. Randy Romero

49. Douglas Slocombe

50. Louis Stokes

I take no shame in admitting I cobbled this together by scrolling through the ideas and possibilities thread. Thanks to all of you...

Jolly good Deathray, but I'll kindly ask that your above list is specifically for the remainder of 2015. I know it's late in the year and but Sun Wukong was quite methodical about the end of her game being the new year December 31st, January 1st. As a sop to the loss you may feel I'll say that you can carry forward into 2016 a direct co-relation of thereabouts no more than 7.5 / twelfths of these names.

P.S. By my calculations that's 31 names from this list you can carry forward into a full 2016 attempt.

1. Pope Benedict XVI

2. Glen Campbell

3. Prunella Scales

4. Jacques Chirac

5. Harry Smith

6. Jean Marie le Pen

7. Simon Veil

8. Stan Lee

9. Pierre Cardin

10. David Bailey

11. Bob Barker

12. Bruce Forsyth

13. Paul Gascoine

14. Willie Thorne

15. Joe Jackson

16. Michael Hollebecq

17. MacCauley Caulkin

18. Lester Piggot

19. William Russell

20. John Hurt

21. Tom Baker

22. Howard Marks

23. June Foray

24. John Noakes

25. I.M Pei

26. Brian Blessed

27. Oliver Sachs

28. Sandy McDonald

29. Brian Urquhart

30. Egidus Bruan

32. Gaston Glock

34. Kieth Richards

35. Beverley Cleary

36. David Attenborough

37. David Rockefeller

38. Burt Reynolds

39. George Zimmerman

40. Freddie Starr

41. Alastair Urquhart

42. George Gaynes

43. Tommy Chong

44. Grace Lee Boggs

45. Brian Sewell

46. Danielle Darrieux

47. Tim Curry

48. Randy Romero

49. Douglas Slocombe

50. Louis Stokes

Jolly good Deathray, but I'll kindly ask that your above list is specifically for the remainder of 2015. I know it's late in the year and but Sun Wukong was quite methodical about the end of her game being the new year December 31st, January 1st. As a sop to the loss you may feel I'll say that you can carry forward into 2016 a direct co-relation of thereabouts no more than 7.5 / twelfths of these names.

Fine by me, just accelerates the point at which this game becomes difficult. I'll track the list beyond anyway for fun.

• Like 1

Anyone else be up for a hard mode version of this where you had to pick the same number of names as the number in that year (2016 for 2016, 2017 for 2017 etc) without using anyone from any other deadpool team you've entered or your list the year before?

My God, 2016 name list, thats extreme. Maybe do it once. But never again with the "can't reuse names" rule. However running a game like that looks more like running the whole of the DDP as your team. How about a list of 100 people not including anyone picked for the 2015 DDP?

It's that drawing up the list is such a mega task that keeping tabs on it becomes a monster task that is beyond reason.

Ok, here's my list for a game starting at January 1st:

1 Hugh Hefner

2 Gudrun Burwitz

3 Vera Putina

4 Lewis Gilbert

5 Bob Barker

6 Efren Rios Montt

7 Egidius Braun

8 Harriet Frank Jr.

9 Mikis Theodorakis

10 Leslie Phillips

11 Shep Houghton

12 Diana Uribe

13 Lynne Stewart

14 Martin Foran

15 Roger Mayweather

16 Herman Wouk

17 Gudrun Ure

18 William (Bill) Frankland

19 Norman Tebbitt

20 Dick Churchill

21 Peter Sarstedt

22 I. M. Pei

23 Jeanne Little

24 Stylianos Pattakos

25 Blanche Marvin

26 Toots Thielemanns

27 Murray Walker

28 Michael Heseltine

29 Muhammad Ali

30 Jerry Stiller

31 Javier Perez De Cuellar

32 Maria Riva

33 Denis Norden

34 Lewis Feild

35 Jim Leavelle

36 Jimmie Nicol

37 Liz Smith (UK actress)

38 Claire Hollingworth

39 Sir Michael Howard

40 Patricia Robins

41 Seijun Suzuki

42 Roy Dotrice

43 Ray Lawler

44 Little Richard

45 Birch Bayh

46 Bobby Doerr

47 Lassie Lou Ahern

48 Alan Young

49 Lee Teng-Hui

50 Lord Carrington

I have picked none of them ever before which, admittedly, is not hard to do in my second year of deadpooling. Ah, and that also implies that none of these people are on my yet unposted DDP and Shaun's Deadpool teams.

• Like 1

What a great game Captain Chorizo played in 2015 - new Sun Wukong record on his first go. 16 out of 50.

And here is my 50 for 2016:

Rene Angelil, David Bailey, John Total Biscuit Bain, Senator Robert Bennett, Chuck Blazer, Tony Booth, Jimmy Carter, Vera Caskavska, Errol Christie, Comical Ali, Tim Curry, Rick Davies (Supertramp), Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, Ed Doolan, Robert Durst, Joey Feek, Gaston Glock, Hubert Green (golf), Goran Hadzic, Dan Haggerty,John Hurt, Lord Patrick Jenkin, Bill Kenwright (Everton), Val Kilmer, Eddie Large, Leon Lederman, Lee Kun-hee (Samsung), Joe Longthorne, Mac Maharaj, Gerald McRaney, Howard Marks, Edgor Mitchell, Joni Mitchell, Liam Neeson, Ryan O'Neal, Javier Perez de Cuellar, Leslie Phillips, Sumner Redstone, Carl Reiner, Don Rickles, Fernando Ricksen, Pat Robertson, Nick Robinson, Bruce Rowland, Craig Sager, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Ian St. John, Pat Sullivan, Ron Walker (Australian GP) & Joanne Woodward. 11/50

Here's a list then, never deadpooled before by Pan Breed.

1. Diana Athill

2. Hutton Gibson

3. Mad Mike Hoare

4. Teddy Johnson

5. Michael Epstein

6. George Blake

7. Edwin Bramall

8. Christopher Tolkein

9. David Kenneth Fieldhouse

10. Angus Scrimm

11. Freddie Jones

12. Eunice Grayson

13. Eric Moonman

14. Sandra Day O'Connor

15. Beryl Vertue

16. Kenyon Wright

17. Montserrat Caballe

18. David Marquand

19. Kurt Westergaard

20. Ken Loach

21. Leila Williams

22. Larry Niven

23. Brian Mulroney

24. Frank Dobson

25. Dave Swarbick

26. Syd Little

27. Jimmy Snuka

28. Chris Patten

29. Jupp Heynckes

30. Charlotte Rampling

31. Sandie Shaw

32. Alice Cooper

33. Ric Flair

34. Bobby McFerrin

35. Chris Rea

36. Morgan Tsvangarai

37. David Threlfall

38. Jerry Seinfeld

39. Val Halen

40. David Caruso

41. Jo Brand

42. Elaine C Smith

43. Pete Burns

44. Michael Stipe

45. Boy George

46. Wesley Snipes

47. Garry Kasparov

48. Andy Bell

49. Vinnie Jones

50. Mike Tyson

To make it harder, I decided to only accept one person per year of birth, so I'm expecting sod all from this.