Vinegar Tits

Heath Ledger

At around 11.30pm GMT last night my Heath Ledger memorial facebook group had over 700 members.

Why not invite them to come and post on this thread? It's been a while since we saw any decent drive-by action.

I imagine that those keen enough to join a memorial facebook group are the sort who may be, erm... passionate about the subject.

IsDoes anyone except me, seeing him as a modern day Errol Flynn?

Astralian, An Australian who Ddied Suddenly, Could have been a descentdecent actor.

This could apply tooto the both off them.

and if you compare thetheir roles:

Ledger: A KnightsKnight's Tale, Casanova, Brothers Grimm

Flynn: Adventures Of Robin Hood, Don Juan, Santa Fe Trail

AllThey are all over the top Heroic roles.

What do you think?

I think you should stay behind after school.

Guest Guest
IsDoes anyone except me, seeing him as a modern day Errol Flynn?

Astralian, An Australian who Ddied Suddenly, Could have been a descentdecent actor.

This could apply tooto the both off them.

and if you compare thetheir roles:

Ledger: A KnightsKnight's Tale, Casanova, Brothers Grimm

Flynn: Adventures Of Robin Hood, Don Juan, Santa Fe Trail

AllThey are all over the top Heroic roles.

What do you think?

I think you should stay behind after school.

But he is right.

Now has over 2000 members, oh and i created this:

RIPHeath-nameonanddate.jpg

I've been thinking, and I find it unlikely that it was suicide. If you planned to commit suicide, would you want to be found naked and face down on the bed, without a letter? You would leave a last message for your family, and dress in something decent, and lay down comfortably on the bed and awaite death.

I think it was an accident caused by mixing medication that should not be mixed. Possibly some alcohol with that. I just can't see him as selfish and unclassy. He, according to himself, lived for his daughter...

Well, however it happened, it's sad and it was unexpected. The night before I found out I dreamt that I was in Australia and found a corpse. I know he didn't die in Australia, but still...

I wasn't even that much of a fan, but he is exactly one day older than my brother, and he just had a baby girl himself. It's scary and sad, unnecessary and unfair. It feels to me like something went wrong, that it wasn't supposed to happen. He was a good actor, and I can believe he was a good person in private too.

Requiescat in Pace, dear!

Have a nice journey.

I've been thinking, and I find it unlikely that it was suicide. If you planned to commit suicide, would you want to be found naked and face down on the bed, without a letter? You would leave a last message for your family, and dress in something decent, and lay down comfortably on the bed and awaite death.

I have no opinion on whether he committed suicide or not, but considering the number of people who commit suicide without leaving an attractive corpse I would have to say this isn't exactly stellar logic.

A shotgun in the face isn't very appealing.

The last thing someone committing suicide is concerned with is what their corpse looks like and whether or not they are comfortably awaiting death. They aren't comfortable in themselves - hence the desire to die.

You are right, of course, but why naked? And why did he order a masseuse right before he did it? Maybe it was a cry for help, and he figured he would be found and saved before he died. It's common.

Well, never mind, I still have a hard time believing it was suicide. Not because I glorify him, he was human just like the rest of us, but because it just doesn't make sense to me.

I'll leave it there.

Sad state of affairs when Heath Ledger gets more applause than Jane Wyman and Deborah Kerr combined at the SAG Awards' "In Memoriam" segment, even not counting what is arguably the "overall applause" for the entire production at the end. :rolleyes:

Sad state of affairs when Heath Ledger gets more applause than Jane Wyman and Deborah Kerr combined at the SAG Awards' "In Memoriam" segment, even not counting what is arguably the "overall applause" for the entire production at the end. :rolleyes:

Also take note of the comments on the video, which is 90% Heath Ledger-related.

Heath who? Fvck off. He's not worthy of eating Deborah Kerr's sh*t, regardless of the inherent logistical problems relating to necro-copro-ingestophilia.

I think that some of that was the general applause since his image came on at the end. I notice that Daniel Day Lewis was fulsome in praise of Ledger at the SAG awards. I've never read anything that portrays him as the conceited actor type; quite the opposite.

Im not too sure how anybody within the Acting business cannot be, deep down, a teensy weensy bit conceited.

Here was a chap, already burdened with the moniker "Heath Ledger" FFS, who jobs his way across Aussie land, knocking on doors trying to get the big break ( whats wrong with fringe Theatre if all you want to do is act) and ends up in Sodom and Gomorrah ( LA and New York to you and me) clearly unable to handle all that fame and fortune he so obviously craved to start with.

A bit OTT for me, he wasnt that good, just young.

Is anyone except me, seeing him as a modern day Errol Flynn?

Astralian, Died Suddenly, Could have been a descent actor.

Errol Flynn was 49, Heath was 28! So you basically saying Errol couldn't act?!

Is anyone except me, seeing him as a modern day Errol Flynn?

Astralian, Died Suddenly, Could have been a descent actor.

Errol Flynn was 49, Heath was 28! So you basically saying Errol couldn't act?!

Or perhaps that Ledger was hung like a carthorse. I didn't see Brokeback - did we get to find out?

The coroner has given Ledger's cause of death as an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

The coroner has given Ledger's cause of death as an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

Anyone that mixes six different kind of prescription drugs, with at least two of them being pain killers, one vallium and another sleeping tablet, doesn't die of an accidental overdose. They die of stupidity. If he hadn't bred yet it would have been the perfect example of the Darwin Awards at work.

... If he hadn't bred yet it would have been the perfect example of the Darwin Awards at work.

brokebackmountheathmoress2.jpg

Brokeback Mount Heathmore

Memorial to a cultural giant of our times, his life cut so tragically short.

Fondly remembered in Kansas

westboro-assholes-1-thumb.jpg

Nothing special, Fred Phelps and his group think everyone not part of their church is in Hell.

So, did they picket at his funeral? Given that Heath was only playing the role of a gay cowboy, and wasn't actually gay, the whole thing sounds like so much b-s, and little more than a desperate plea for publicity.

• Like 1