Razor Boy

Sean (not So) Young

Will Sean Young spiral out of control in the near future ?

Re-enters Rehab Will she follow the Amy Crackhouse fashion of cyclic abuse and rehab until her body fails her ?

A great shame at I loved her in Stripes and Blade Runner. :sicktherm:

Razor

I remember seeing Blade Runner over on Second Avenue in some cramped theater which had once been two but was split into two. Unlike the Hylan Cinema or even The Greenwich Twin, it was a theater which really couldn't afford to be split in two. I think it may have had a name like Coronet or that might have been the one near by. It was that night that I found myself face to face with this man: shalit.jpg Yes, that's Gene Shalit- much more frightening in person.

As to Rachel----- or rather Sean Young, she is quite the busy one lately, so this probably isn't a designed publicity stunt to revive her career. Hope she pulls herself together in time for Blade Runner: Blade Runner Meets Rambo

After viewing Blade Runner and then bumping into Shalit----yes, I literally bumped into him----- I headed home. walking down the avenue and stopping at some donut shop at about midnight.

I remember seeing Blade Runner over on Second Avenue in some cramped theater which had once been two but was split into two. Unlike the Hylan Cinema or even The Greenwich Twin, it was a theater which really couldn't afford to be split in two. I think it may have had a name like Coronet or that might have been the one near by. It was that night that I found myself face to face with this man: shalit.jpg Yes, that's Gene Shalit- much more frightening in person.

As to Rachel----- or rather Sean Young, she is quite the busy one lately, so this probably isn't a designed publicity stunt to revive her career. Hope she pulls herself together in time for Blade Runner: Blade Runner Meets Rambo

After viewing Blade Runner and then bumping into Shalit----yes, I literally bumped into him----- I headed home. walking down the avenue and stopping at some donut shop at about midnight.

What's Lord Robert Winston doing in this thread? Or is it that guy off Mind Your Language?

I have a long and storied fascination with Ms. Young, I hope she lasts long enough for fruition.

What the hell is a Wangon? This?

The capital of Myanmar is Yangon, but I'm not sure how you could fall off it.