31. Hugh HefnerPlayboy

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sheba_*

Guest_Sheba_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

Hey, wondered if you had considered Hugh Hefner for next years list.

He is already 82 and I mean, how much longer can he go with 3 demanding girlfriends???
<_<

#2 Banshees Scream

Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5538 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

Well Hugh Hefner and his Number 1 chick Holly Madison are trying to have a baby.

From this article it reads ...

Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has confirmed he and girlfriend Holly Madison are trying for a baby.

She says, "We do want a baby. There has been lots of trying! My perfect Valentine's Day present would be a house and a kid."

http://www.sfgate.co...;entry_id=24090

#3 Windsor

Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6518 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:42 PM

Well Hugh Hefner and his Number 1 chick Holly Madison are trying to have a baby.

From this article it reads ...

Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has confirmed he and girlfriend Holly Madison are trying for a baby.

She says, "We do want a baby. There has been lots of trying! My perfect Valentine's Day present would be a house and a kid."

http://www.sfgate.co...;entry_id=24090

Trying for a baby at the age of 82?
I suppose he can justify that because he is rich. Who cares if the child is fatherless by the age of 10...

Shadow List 2017

Leah Bracknell, Sir Bruce Forsyth, Buzz Aldrin, Greg Gilbert, Jim Bowen, Billy Graham, Clive James, Glen Campbell, Robert Mugabe, Steve Sumner, Liz Dawn, Donald J. Trump, Olivia de Havilland, Jimmy Snuka, Richard Wilson, Sean Connery, Gerald Kaufman, Pruella Scales, Stephen Hawking, Desmond Tutu, Mario Soares, Duke of Edinburgh, George H. W. Bush, Dick van Dyke, Henry Kissinger, Gordon Banks, Paul Gascoigne, Lady Saltoun of Abernethy, Ian Brady, Valerie Harper, Lord Snowdon, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, King Michael of Romania, Stuart Hall, Eileen Derbyshire, Leslie Phillips, Keith Richards, Hosni Mubarak, Jalal Talabani, Grand Duke Jean, Dame Vera Lynn, Rolf Harris, John Williams, Giorgio Napolitano, Pope Benedict XVI, Jimmy Grieves, Bob Dole, Peter Sallis, Hugh Hefner, Kirk Douglas.​

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 10/50, 2015: 7/50, 2016: 10/50, 2017: 3/50.

#4 weasel

weasel

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:56 PM

I think the pipe smoking might get him before the extra-curricular activities do!
When you have to shoot, SHOOT.........don't talk! - Tuco in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

#5 Lord Fellatio Nelson

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Follically Challenged Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4242 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

The word is Heffy is impotent, unsuprising really when you consider he has spent over half a century surrounded by half naked bimbos who would shag him for a photoshoot ( think WAG wanabee 1968).
Consequently, is it any wonder that, at the ripe old age of 82, there aint much left for him to get a stiffy to?
I would guess that a surrogate Sperm donor ( or a set of jump leads, to jump start his gonads off of a young fit male) may be the only way, short of immaculate conception, he will be called Daddy again.

The first to ask "Is he dead yet?" about Castro Forsyth...............ignore piss poor imitators. :D

Hartlepool Deadlypool 2017

Olivia De Havilland

Carol Channing

Kirk Douglas

Bruce Forsyth

Clifton James

Clive King

Martin Peters

Glynnis Johns

Brian Matthew

John Noakes

Subs: Sean Connery, George Cohen

#6 CarolAnn

CarolAnn

What's the character limit?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

The word is Heffy is impotent, unsuprising really when you consider he has spent over half a century surrounded by half naked bimbos who would shag him for a photoshoot ( think WAG wanabee 1968).
Consequently, is it any wonder that, at the ripe old age of 82, there aint much left for him to get a stiffy to?
I would guess that a surrogate Sperm donor ( or a set of jump leads, to jump start his gonads off of a young fit male) may be the only way, short of immaculate conception, he will be called Daddy again.

Or SPAM, which he's been known to swear by.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

#7 Dia de los Muertos

Dia de los Muertos

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:24 AM

I have watched his reality show a couple of times, and my question is always the same: Doesn't he just get tired??

I had a look at the article. I liked this bit:

"She's the relationship that will last the rest of my life" (that's not saying much though, is it?)

Thatcher's imminent death has brought me back.

If you don't know the difference between a leftie and a right wing libertarian... you are being ignored!

#8 Cowboy Ronnie

Cowboy Ronnie

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1994 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:44 AM

Holly Madison's parents must be so proud. According to Wiki, Hef's still married to Kimberly Conrad, and he has four kids, so it's not as though Holly's going to inherit much more than the fistful of twenties he crams up her shirt on his death bed. Somebody should buy her a copy of The Eagles' "Lyin' Eyes" for her 30th.

#9 Dia de los Muertos

Dia de los Muertos

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

It looks like he might not be getting that tired after all!

Thatcher's imminent death has brought me back.

If you don't know the difference between a leftie and a right wing libertarian... you are being ignored!

#10 Banshees Scream

Banshees Scream

Dwarf tosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5538 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

Somebody should buy her a copy of The Eagles' "Lyin' Eyes" for her 30th.

Ronnie, I'm not opposing what your saying in any way but if she didn't 'love him' wouldn't it be rational to pull a Anna Nicole Smith and wait until he croaks and inherit everything and have the child with somebody else instead of 'trying?'

Either she is really down with Heff or she has an IQ of 51.

#11 CarolAnn

CarolAnn

What's the character limit?

• Members
  • 1849 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

Somebody should buy her a copy of The Eagles' "Lyin' Eyes" for her 30th.

Ronnie, I'm not opposing what your saying in any way but if she didn't 'love him' wouldn't it be rational to pull a Anna Nicole Smith and wait until he croaks and inherit everything and have the child with somebody else instead of 'trying?'

Either she is really down with Heff or she has an IQ of 51.

I suspect Hefner already has an ironclad will. His daughter already has control of Playboy Enterprises. Holly isn't going to be able to pull an Anna Nicole.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

#12 Spade_Cooley

Spade_Cooley

Rich Homie Quantick

• Members
  • 4775 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

He's to be engaged again at 84. I'm sure the "sex" at his age is fantastic.

The Last of the International Playboys.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

#13 Paul Bearer

Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7390 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

Dumped by his 25 year old fiancee Enough to put him over the edge?
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#14 Magere Hein

Magere Hein

MH: normal field

• Admin
  • 6155 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

I guess it's a matter of numbers.

From that article:

The 85-year-old has been married twice before, in 1949 and 1989.

Which implies he should't marry again till 2029.

regards,
Hein

DDP 2016 team The Grey Horde (3/20): Sister Wendy, Belmondo, Bettencourt, Crowe joker.gif, Feek, Ford, Glenn, Gorbachev, Rev Graham, Kissinger, Kohl, Leonov, Madoff, Mugabe, Mushatt Jones, O'Connor, Li , Tereshkova, van der Westhuizen, Yeager
DDP 2016 theme team Minions of Xuleneb (0/20): Albert II, Andriessen, Beatrix, Bernhard, Bloembergen, Brokken, Ceulemans, de Jong, Eyskens, Grönloh, Haitink, van 't Hek, Janssen, Jean I, Krebbers, Ricksen joker.gif, Rijvers, Santer, Thielemans, Veltman
DDP 2016 theme team Next slide, please (1/20): Attenborough, Blakemore, Bodmer, Close, Conway Morris, Dawkins, Greenfield, Longair, Meurig Thomas, Morris joker.gif, Graham-Smith, Hewish, Krebs, Phillips, Rothwell, Stewart, Sulston, Wolff, Wolpert, Zeeman

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

#15 sympathyforthedevil

sympathyforthedevil

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

I guess it's a matter of numbers.

From that article:

The 85-year-old has been married twice before, in 1949 and 1989.

Which implies he should't marry again till 2029.

regards,
Hein

Well, he'll only be 103 then, still going strong in the bedroom one presumes? :ninja:

#16 Paul Bearer

Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7390 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

He's over it already
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#17 Windsor

Windsor

LFN Hunter

• Members
  • 6518 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

He's over it already

That's dementia for you...

Shadow List 2017

Leah Bracknell, Sir Bruce Forsyth, Buzz Aldrin, Greg Gilbert, Jim Bowen, Billy Graham, Clive James, Glen Campbell, Robert Mugabe, Steve Sumner, Liz Dawn, Donald J. Trump, Olivia de Havilland, Jimmy Snuka, Richard Wilson, Sean Connery, Gerald Kaufman, Pruella Scales, Stephen Hawking, Desmond Tutu, Mario Soares, Duke of Edinburgh, George H. W. Bush, Dick van Dyke, Henry Kissinger, Gordon Banks, Paul Gascoigne, Lady Saltoun of Abernethy, Ian Brady, Valerie Harper, Lord Snowdon, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, King Michael of Romania, Stuart Hall, Eileen Derbyshire, Leslie Phillips, Keith Richards, Hosni Mubarak, Jalal Talabani, Grand Duke Jean, Dame Vera Lynn, Rolf Harris, John Williams, Giorgio Napolitano, Pope Benedict XVI, Jimmy Grieves, Bob Dole, Peter Sallis, Hugh Hefner, Kirk Douglas.​

2009: 13/50, 2010: 10/50, 2011: 9/50, 2012: 15/50, 2013:16/50, 2014: 10/50, 2015: 7/50, 2016: 10/50, 2017: 3/50.

#18 time

time

Lord

• Members
  • 4123 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Posted Image.

I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.

Time's-up Team 2017 (still sitting in my outbox)

Dick Churchill (Joker)  :xbones: , Tommy Docherty, Bernard Haitink :xbones: , Gerald Harper, Colin Jeavons :xbones: , George "Johnny" Johnson, Patricia Knatchbull :xbones: , Tommy Lasorda, Vera Lynn(40), Sheila Mercier, Michael of Romania(40), Pete Murray, Robin Parkinson, I.M. Pei, Nehemiah Persoff, Dudley Simpson :xbones: , Nobby Stiles(40), Joseph Wapner :xbones: , Peter Wyngarde, Mario Zagallo

#19 JR976evil

JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1877 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Posted Image.

Not at death's door just yet then

#20 Razor Boy

Razor Boy

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Worryingly he hasn't got the energy to lift that glass. I hope last night was kind to him ;+)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users