Guest Sheba

Hugh Hefner

One of the most important women in Hugh Hefner's life, Mary O'Connor, has died. She was Hefner's secretary for over forty years and he might well be more deeply affected by her loss than he will have been at the departure of his various wives and fiancees who came and went during the time O'Connor stayed with him.

When Hugh drops dead they are going to have Two caskets - one for Him and one for his Penis. LOL

No more nudes then, has Hugh given up the will to live as well I wonder?

On the evidence of this thread...nope!

No but we have given up.....hoping people will use the search box available on the homepage to see if a discussion on the matter has taken place.

SC

Second biggest omission of the Deathlist after prefering Chong over Marks, in my opinion. Though I realise he might not sell the home because he's physically declining, but mentally instead. I can imagine him doddering around the house in an unchanged bathrobe for years.

Second biggest omission of the Deathlist after prefering Chong over Marks, in my opinion. Though I realise he might not sell the home because he's physically declining, but mentally instead. I can imagine him doddering around the house in an unchanged bathrobe for years.

Surely we'll only know if that is true when we've reached 31st Dec......?!

Money and sex....that's why Hugh is 90 today and he'll keep up until 100, I bet my ass he will

i know that you mean, and in part you are right but... also it's probably that at his age can have an heart attack "during the act" ;)

Money and sex....that's why Hugh is 90 today and he'll keep up until 100, I bet my ass he will

i know that you mean, and in part you are right but... also it's probably that at his age can have an heart attack "during the act" ;)

Studies have shown that people who have lots of sex and enjoy it have a low chance of heart attack....meaning: heart is a muscle and he's pumping it to perfection.....his heart is healthier than my whole body, that's why MJ died at 50

Studies have shown that people who have lots of sex and enjoy it have a low chance of heart attack....meaning: heart is a muscle and he's pumping it to perfection.....his heart is healthier than my whole body, that's why MJ died at 50

Forever blowing bubbles. God smote him down.

Incidentally, did those studies inform you as to the chance of a heart attack for people who have a lot of sex and don't enjoy it?

• Like 1

Its also fair to say that the fabulously RICH Hefner has access to the best medical care, the best food and the best lifestyle available to help him reach such an age.

Incidentally, did those studies inform you as to the chance of a heart attack for people who have a lot of sex and don't enjoy it?

Are there any? Then why do they have sex if they don't enjoy it? I love cake and I eat cake and I enjoy it, I don't enjoy onions so I don't eat them.

Sex and onions seem to be commonplace just recently; perhaps serious thought should be given to opening a new thread. :duck:

• Like 2

Sex and onions seem to be commonplace just recently; perhaps serious thought should be given to opening a new thread. :duck:

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c3

Rotten flavour crisps, mind.

Sex and onions are both analogous though...they both involve layers....

Are there any? Then why do they have sex if they don't enjoy it? I love cake and I eat cake and I enjoy it, I don't enjoy onions so I don't eat them.

Probably quite a lot of sex workers.

• Like 1

They enjoy the money that comes from sex. Same thing. They get laid and earn hundreds for a 5 minute job, or less.....

They enjoy the money that comes from sex. Same thing. They get laid and earn hundreds for a 5 minute job, or less.....

You seem to be well informed on the subject. pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

1) Enjoying the money that comes from the job, doesn't equate to enjoying the job.

2) Bear in mind that many sex workers are coerced/ threatened/blackmailed into the role. I doubt they enjoy the job, and see precious little money from it.

• Like 4

Sex and onions are both analogous though...they both involve layers....

.. and rings. erm, not to mention both smell after a while. (allegedly)