Guest Sheba

Hugh Hefner

Sex and onions seem to be commonplace just recently; perhaps serious thought should be given to opening a new thread. :duck:

Great idea ! A 'Death by sex,onions & other vegetables' thread !

(Awaits Elton John to die as a result of a wrongly inserted horse carrot up his bumhole)

Money and sex....that's why Hugh is 90 today and he'll keep up until 100, I bet my ass he will

i know that you mean, and in part you are right but... also it's probably that at his age can have an heart attack "during the act" ;)

Studies have shown that people who have lots of sex and enjoy it have a low chance of heart attack....meaning: heart is a muscle and he's pumping it to perfection.....his heart is healthier than my whole body, that's why MJ died at 50

Forever blowing bubbles. God smote him down.

Incidentally, did those studies inform you as to the chance of a heart attack for people who have a lot of sex and don't enjoy it?

Are there any? Then why do they have sex if they don't enjoy it? I love cake and I eat cake and I enjoy it, I don't enjoy onions so I don't eat them.

Probably quite a lot of sex workers.

They enjoy the money that comes from sex. Same thing. They get laid and earn hundreds for a 5 minute job, or less.....

You seem to be well informed on the subject. pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

hello-id-like-to-report-an-awkward-situa

Money and sex....that's why Hugh is 90 today and he'll keep up until 100, I bet my ass he will

i know that you mean, and in part you are right but... also it's probably that at his age can have an heart attack "during the act" ;)

Studies have shown that people who have lots of sex and enjoy it have a low chance of heart attack....meaning: heart is a muscle and he's pumping it to perfection.....his heart is healthier than my whole body, that's why MJ died at 50

Forever blowing bubbles. God smote him down.

Incidentally, did those studies inform you as to the chance of a heart attack for people who have a lot of sex and don't enjoy it?

Are there any? Then why do they have sex if they don't enjoy it? I love cake and I eat cake and I enjoy it, I don't enjoy onions so I don't eat them.

Probably quite a lot of sex workers.

They enjoy the money that comes from sex. Same thing. They get laid and earn hundreds for a 5 minute job, or less.....

1) Enjoying the money that comes from the job, doesn't equate to enjoying the job.

2) Bear in mind that many sex workers are coerced/ threatened/blackmailed into the role. I doubt they enjoy the job, and see precious little money from it.

Sure there are people forced into this but most are just treating it like a second job, but hey, I just read the study, I'm not part of it, sadly.....

Probably true. His brother has died of cancer and I won't be surprised if he has cancer too. This guy has focused on his physical appearance for all his life and he prbably could not stand to be seen in public destroyed by illness. At some point they will say he has died, not reporting cause of deaths or saying it was a heart attack, which is more fitting for his gimmick.

He's one to definitely put on for 2017. Age and a possible illness means that he's the perfect candidate for deathlist

• Like 2

Always said Hefner was an old dog.

• Like 1

Don't know where I'd put this chap... He's looked like a cadaver for as long as I can remember...

Surely he's been pickled and will therefore last through the nuclear apocalypse that will claim the rest of us.

Hugh Hefner is a dead mofo if i have ever seen one. I bet he doesn't make it to June.

2 hours ago, QueenElizabethIsAlmostDead said:

Hugh Hefner is a dead mofo if i have ever seen one. I bet he doesn't make it to June.

I think you could be right. Oh! Wait a minute................

http://radaronline.com/videos/hugh-hefner-declining-health/

-

Baseless article from Radar from about a month ago. Surprised nobody posted about this even though it is Radar.

-

“He looks like he is down to about 90 pounds and super sick,” reveals an insider close to Hef. “His people are really trying to keep this under wraps!”

This part interested me, if he were 90 and so healthy wouldn't we see him frequently?

3 hours ago, jackschlotter said:

http://radaronline.com/videos/hugh-hefner-declining-health/

-

Baseless article from Radar from about a month ago. Surprised nobody posted about this even though it is Radar.

-

“He looks like he is down to about 90 pounds and super sick,” reveals an insider close to Hef. “His people are really trying to keep this under wraps!”

This part interested me, if he were 90 and so healthy wouldn't we see him frequently?

That's because it's a tabloid like the national enquirer.

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

That's because it's a tabloid like the national enquirer.

Doesn't the National Enquirer own Radar?

Watching the pretty mediocre/completely bullshit Amazon docu-drama on Hef at the moment. Couple of Hefner-aligned figures of note - 

We missed the death of Hef's #2 at the magazine's launch, Eldon Sellers, last year.

Also Millie Williams/Gunn, his first wife, is still with us at 91. 

91 today!

• Like 1

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11850650

Rumor says Hefner has months to live from cancer. I have no idea how a newspaper in New Zealand would be the only news outlet covering it, but I also don't know why the media is so fascinated with Hugh Hefner, specifically his health.

• Like 1

They're citing the National Enquirer so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jackschlotter said:

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11850650

Rumor says Hefner has months to live from cancer. I have no idea how a newspaper in New Zealand would be the only news outlet covering it, but I also don't know why the media is so fascinated with Hugh Hefner, specifically his health.

Well they have been previously fascinated with his marriages and divorces so now they have moved on to the next life milestone

I cannot believe you are asking that question here...

• Like 2

So, he'll respond to this crisis the way he usually does - by getting engaged

• Like 2

Yeah his new 'life' partner is size 0, about 7 feet tall, habitually dressed in black and loves to wield archaic agricultural tools.

• Like 3

come on Hugh! make me do some point to my list (and the Deathlist.net too!)