Guest Sheba

Hugh Hefner

This is nutters first you have George Bush's hospital trip, then king Michaels latest report after that prince Philips last night emergency and now this !?!!!! Its anyone's game at this point.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Says the site is unreachable when I click on? 

What does it claim he is dying from? 

Cancer

I would take this with a grain of salt, only sources reporting on this are New Zealand Herald (which takes national enquirer as a source) and some Romanian website that is only pasting what "some american tabloids" are reporting.

• Like 1

If he was really that ill, I would at least expect a NBC/CNN breaking news if not a BBC breaking news.

7 hours ago, Szabaka said:

possibly was a 'fake' story

this one from early April says he is okay

Hef update early April

I don't believe it. I'm pleased I was wrong about him being our next hit as I'd rather see Brady die but I think he could go within weeks.

Lego releases an official "Playboy Mansion" set! Here is the included Hugh Hefner figurine complete with old age wrinkles and gold dressing gown:

WTNj9YX_d.jpg

(Actually, it is Supreme Leader Snoke from Star Wars 8. But everyone is saying he looks an awful lot like Hefner. I'll get me coat.)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Lego releases an official "Playboy Mansion" set! Here is the included Hugh Hefner figurine complete with old age wrinkles and gold dressing gown:

WTNj9YX_d.jpg

(Actually, it is Supreme Leader Snoke from Star Wars 8. But everyone is saying he looks an awful lot like Hefner. I'll get me coat.)

Thanks for the laugh! 

• Like 1

RIP Hugh. You had a great life. 

For some reason I always thought he respected women more than all the white knights and feminazis of the world.

Godspeed Hef! Instead of reading your obituary I'm just gonna look at the pictures.

Glad other posters noticed this. I just heard on the 11:00pm news. Well, we're tied for a record. I still think we could hit 20. It was so recent, that it was only on number 7. By tomorrow morning, this site will be updated.

• Confused 1

Just now, JTrost1234 said:

Glad other posters noticed this. I just heard on the 11:00pm news. Well, we're tied for a record. I still think we could hit 20. It was so recent, that it was only on number 7. By tomorrow morning, this site will be updated.

You're a weird dude.

• Haha 1

Well, if no one else dies, it'll be a massive disappointment to this list. 

BBC obit by the way...

Anotha' one! This month is crazy. R.I.P Hugh.

• Like 1

Near the end of September, 2017 ties the Deathlist record as Hugh Hefner becomes the list's 14th death. Can this year set a new record

So hit number 14 on this list came one day before hit number 14 in 2003. I just noticed that...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Egold said:

Near the end of September, 2017 ties the Deathlist record as Hugh Hefner becomes the list's 14th death. Can this year set a new record

Easily, with how many old and ill people it has. There's a chance there could be a 20th hit, but who knows.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Hefner

Here is his Wikipedia page. 

I hadn't appreciated that he was so active in defending the first ammendment on freedom of speech as well as being very pro gay rights and gay marriage. 

Whether or not one was a fan of Playboy its hard to deny it's culturally significant role and influence  in American society especially in the second half of the 20th Century. Definitely helped in part making society less puritanical with regards to sex which can only be a good thing in my humble opinion. 

R.I.P Hugh the original  Mr Playboy. 

• Like 1