Sign in to follow this  
Vaagheid

Kurt Westergaard

How long will Kurt escape Al Qaida?

Geert Wilders seems more likely to be a target at the moment.

How long will Kurt escape Al Qaida?

Geert Wilders seems more likely to be a target at the moment.

Geert Wilders is a likely target of Al Qaida? I wasn't aware of that, but he does look a little peaky here.

I assume the mentality of the terroristic organization named 'A Qaida' is very eligible to have free thought. The word 'target' may be a form of self-restriction in their minds so instead of having 'actual' targets anybody who doesn't follow their same religious code becomes 'enemy'. I realize this is off topic but if I had the chance to demolish some form of religious absurdity in this world it would be the extermination of the Islamic religion and the fact that women have to live like prisoners and conceal their skin. In 2008, ways of life such as this should never take place on this earth.

O, and Geert look like sitting dead.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8437433.stm

Danish police shoot intruder at cartoonist's home

Danish police have shot and wounded a man at the home of Kurt Westergaard, whose cartoon depicting the Prophet Muhammad sparked an international row.

Mr Westergaard was at home in Aarhus when a man broke in and threatened him. He pressed a panic button and police entered the house and shot the man.

Danish officials said the intruder was a 28-year-old Somali linked to the radical Islamist al-Shabab militia

Rumours are about that Westergaard has been killed in a fire, but nothing to back this up other than this report from a Pakistani newspaper quoting an Arabic one.

He was on Danish TV not too long ago and looked okay for a 85 year old. Totally forgot him - might add him to my list next year.

1 hour ago, arghton said:

Nothing here in nearly 11 years but Kurt Westergaard is now 85.

Much more likely to die from old age than a terrorist attack.

https://www.document.no/2021/02/13/ville-drepe-dansk-karikaturtegner-kan-ikke-utvises-fra-danmark

Then why reopen an eleven year old thread just to say nothing's new? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, arghton said:

Nothing here in nearly 11 years but Kurt Westergaard is now 85.

Much more likely to die from old age than a terrorist attack.

https://www.document.no/2021/02/13/ville-drepe-dansk-karikaturtegner-kan-ikke-utvises-fra-danmark

I wonder if he would still be as obitable abroad if he died of old age now or 5 years from now.

I mean this is a person who was only briefly newsworthy 11 years ago.

I'm pretty sure he will still be obitable. There have been some more Islam-critic cartoonists-related incidents in recent years.

17 hours ago, Genfærd said:

Nowt on whether he'll be buried, ashes interred somewhere or what

Any lasting memorial would be a magnet for those who wanted him dead whilst he was still available for assassination

6 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Nowt on whether he'll be buried, ashes interred somewhere or what

Not at the moment. But I will keep the thread updated once he is buried. 

So far, the only reactions to his death is basically the most racist politicians and public figures who are mourning. 

Okay, update time.

So... for the time being, his grave location is kept secret due to fear of vandalism. He was buried only a few days after he died. Over 8000 people from around the world has requested to put flowers by his grave, but they've been told to donate money instead for flowers to be placed there. 

Also, a Memorial has been "set up somewhere along Gudenåen". That is also kept a secret, but has to be in or near Vejle, Silkeborg, Viborg, Resenbro, Favrskov or Hedensted.

Source: tv2.dk