Sign in to follow this  
football_fan

The Seventh 2008 Success Poll

The Seventh 2008 Success Poll  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've postponed my seventh success pole vote because I really wanted to give this one some thought. At risk of somebody dropping dead this weekend I've really put this one into perspective. I've voted for Pollack enough, and the same goes for Felt. I figure if I don't guess either of them at least they are hits for my DDP team. I just voted for Yitzhak Shamir previously, and I got it wrong. I reported Michael Foot's death which was a hoax, and it would be too ironic for him to be the very next number. I'm now left with three names. (Solzhenitsyn) (Pincher) and (Wisdom). The whole selective ordeal is very complicated and I mention 'Solzhenitsyn' because this year it seems there has been a pattern with (the frail) facing their final show down a little sooner then one might think. Overall I've made my decision ...

I'm going to say the committee did a good job selecting Chapman Pincher.

FFS! I thought this site was a tongue in cheek affair. I am obviously mistaken! Is everyone this deadly serious or does this just smack of the naivity of youth who's yet to realise there's a big bad world out there? I apologise for upsetting one of your esteemed posters who is probably much loved around these parts but it is only a bloody poll. Talking of which I went for Pollack.

O I'm sorry - I really get into the analysis. I apologize for overrating the moment. Anyway, I've

recognized you've tried to provoke me several times before. I've ignored you to prevent major confrontation because I'm pretty convinced you aren't a real character.

one of your esteemed posters who is probably much loved ;)

Truer words were never spoken.

I'm pretty convinced you aren't a real character.

You cannae beat a good oxymoron.

I.d should have gone for Hofmann

I'm hoping that either Billy Graham or Fidel Castro will bite the dust very soon.

Hopefully Death can reclaim one of these two (and strongly preferably, both).

I'm hoping that either Billy Graham or Fidel Castro will bite the dust very soon.

Hopefully Death can reclaim one of these two (and strongly preferably, both).

Can someone post the next poll?