Dia de los Muertos

40. Josef Fritzl

Death is no solution. I say he should be hoist literally by his own petard and f**ked royally up the Gary with a metal spike for the rest of his natural...mind you, the sick bastard would probably love it... :rolleyes:

Death is no solution. I say he should be hoist literally by his own petard and f**ked royally up the Gary with a metal spike for the rest of his natural...mind you, the sick bastard would probably love it... :rolleyes:

Thank you TMIB, the posts of justice minister in Burma, Zimbabwe or Iran may come vacant at any time, keep your fingers crossed eh?

In the meantime, I think his daughter with the dodgy kidneys may be waiting for him on the other side if the inmates get their way.

JOSEF Fritzl will never live to face trial, according to inmates at the jail where he is being held in Austria for his vile crimes (...) Prisoners have placed a bounty on his head.

And WTF has a bar of chocolate got to do with it?

Personally I woulda put a Snickers on his head instead of a bounty.

He should be meeting our friend "PAINNNNNNN" for what he did.

A terrible man to be sure, but you have to admit he did a lovely job on that tile work. Anyone got his number?

A terrible man to be sure, but you have to admit he did a lovely job on that tile work. Anyone got his number?

Might have to hang on for a bit, but try this - (03) 5220 8222.

I really don't feel this man is worth the capacity of discussion. My view of conversation on this forum is generally very liberal, but anything at this level of disgust really shouldn't be given the recognition.

It's subjects like 'rape .. children vanishing .. all that sh*t' which I don't think has a place here.

Speaking of tiles .. I actually have a tile-joke but I better not. It's not for here.

Speaking of tiles .. I actually have a tile-joke but I better not. It's not for here.

Can't wait to see it in the Jokes thread. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, I think his daughter with the dodgy kidneys may be waiting for him on the other side if the inmates get their way.

Are dodgy kidneys a medical give-away (to identify incestuous behaviour)? Having had SEVERAL pints, my kidneys are now well dodgy. Is it the alcohol or should I start to look at my family in another light?.

Are dodgy kidneys a medical give-away (to identify incestuous behaviour)? Having had SEVERAL pints, my kidneys are now well dodgy. Is it the alcohol or should I start to look at my family in another light?.

It's funny you should say that because it's been said that Elizabeth Fritzl will never be able to look her Father in the eye again...

It's funny you should say that because it's been said that Elizabeth Fritzl will never be able to look her Father in the eye again...

Or her children's dad and their grandfather..... :D

"I deserve credit, I'm not a monster."

This is exactly what I telled to the guy behind the shelf at my bank (HSBC), but he still refused to give me an interest-free overdraft during the summer holidays. Maybe if I do a big crime, then people will listen to me?

I can't see the subject of this thread surviving long enough to stand trial. Once the bill for the unpaid council tax arrives his 73 year old ticker will give out in seconds.

Is it right that the population of Austria is about twice what people imagine it to be?

"There were so many clues. The noises at night, the amount of food that he used to load into a wheelbarrow and push to the cellar.”

Bad news for Fritzl: The Austrian authorities have imposed the death penalty.

Good news for Fritzl: John Terry is lining up to take it.

Bad news for Fritzl: The Austrian authorities have imposed the death penalty.

Good news for Fritzl: John Terry is lining up to take it.

Ha ha. Except there's no death penalty in Austria.

article-1024092-0110B4FD00000578-266_233x423.jpg

Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood".

enoch_2.jpg

"I am not a monster...."

Not that I want to stir anything or owt but......

When you read a story like the one above, or consider the similar response to the likes of Peter Sutcliffe, you realise that Germaine Greer and her mates forty odd years back hadn't a clue about the scale of the task they took on.

Not that I want to stir anything or owt but......

When you read a story like the one above, or consider the similar response to the likes of Peter Sutcliffe, you realise that Germaine Greer and her mates forty odd years back hadn't a clue about the scale of the task they took on.

Well, they just love a bastard don't they? :rolleyes:

The young 'un with the dicky kidneys is awake. Bet she'll have a relapse when she sees all the fuss she's caused.

My mate was due to have his Stag weekend in Vienna to watch the European Championship. He had to change it because the Austrians really do lock up their daughters.

Young 'un likely to make full recovery shocker, the chat show circuit beckons. Mebbe the other locked up teenager could interview young Fritzl on her show, TV gold!
  • Like 1