Dia de los Muertos

40. Josef Fritzl

Young 'un likely to make full recovery shocker, the chat show circuit beckons. Mebbe the other locked up teenager could interview young Fritzl on her show, TV gold!

I wonder how her siblings feel about her, being their aunt, sitting idly by, (in their eyes) colluding with events and doing nothing? Hang on, that could be said of all of them.

... he gotta make out with the young, 'cause tramps like him, baby they were...

They should just run him through a wood chipper. Would anyone object?

I believe Star Crossed was researching into Austrian wood products recently. Hopefully he'd care to return to outline the practicalities of the proposal.

Theatre staging Fritzl musical

"The production's director is Hubsi Kramar, an Austrian stand-up comedian who raised eyebrows* when he tried to attend Vienna's Opera Ball dressed as Adolf Hitler. "

* as well as a few raised right arms....

Trial starts

Something occurred to me...what would have happened if Fritzl had dropped dead before he was rumbled? He would have let them rot to death, confined in their sound-proof cellar. What an evil bastard. :rolleyes:

Trial starts

Something occurred to me...what would have happened if Fritzl had dropped dead before he was rumbled? He would have let them rot to death, confined in their sound-proof cellar. What an evil bastard. :rolleyes:

They should Cask of Amotillado him

Visit My Website

Trial starts

Visit My Website

As a variation, perhaps they should inter him in the prison he constructed, and allow a different gay visitor to drop in every day to interfere with his arsehole. That way you could sell tickets for those inclined, watch it on the box on some German hardcore satellite channel for those inclined, and the state wouldn't be out of pocket. Everyone's happy, except poor old Joe and his goatse.

Trial starts

Visit My Website

As a variation, perhaps they should inter him in the prison he constructed, and allow a different gay visitor to drop in every day to interfere with his arsehole. That way you could sell tickets for those inclined, watch it on the box on some German hardcore satellite channel for those inclined and the state wouldn't be out of pocket.

Let's hope the Big Brother producers don't pick up your idea.... :banghead:

Trial starts

I daresay his wife would have let them out...

Trial starts

I daresay his wife would have let them out...

Good point. I refuse to believe she knew nothing.

I've sent a couple of emails to my mates back in Vienna... would like to know what they are saying over there (pretty much the same as here, I expect, but there might be an interesting bit or two of information/gossip we haven't heard about). Watch this space.

mbw_fritzl-420x0.jpg

Read any good books lately?

Not exactly a best cellar, is it?

BBC Radio just reported he's changed his plea to guilty on ALL counts. If there was any doubt about him dying in jail it's gone now he's admitting guilt for murder.

Be a laugh, mind, if someone broke into his cell on a regular basis and repeatedly raped him.

Too bad Vincent Price is dead, he'd have been a shoe-in shoo-in for the movie role.

Vincent%20Price.jpg

Too bad Vincent Price is dead, he'd have been a shoe-in shoo-in for the movie role.

Vincent%20Price.jpg

Wow what a crazy picture! Looks like he's just finished with the tiling (spellcheck?)!

If there was any doubt about him dying in jail it's gone now he's admitting guilt for murder.

Be a laugh, mind, if someone broke into his cell on a regular basis and repeatedly raped him.

The Austrians should do what Jeffrey Dahmer's jailers did and accidentally leave him alone for a few mins with a psychopathic fellow prisoner with access to a heavy steel pole. Takes care of the problem for everyone, and saves the taxpayer the cost of incarcerating him.

If there was any doubt about him dying in jail it's gone now he's admitting guilt for murder.

The Austrians should do what Jeffrey Dahmer's jailers did and accidentally leave him alone for a few mins with a psychopathic fellow prisoner with access to a heavy steel pole. Takes care of the problem for everyone, and saves the taxpayer the cost of incarcerating him.

That is a great idea. The Austrians have in the past managed to get rid of other "undesirables" the same way:

When the Russians left Vienna after WWII, part of the deal was that the Austrians could not demolish any of the monuments, bridges, etc. that the Russians had built.

One much hated Russian bridge over the Danube happened to collapse one night... luckily there were no cars driving through it at the time, and just as lucky was the fact that a replacement bridge a block away had just been completed that week :)

For the eyesore that is the Russian Soldier monument, they just built this massive fountain in front to hide it (here seen from the side):

schwarzenbergplatz3.jpg

He changed his plea after seeing the video of his daughter's testimony.

Apparently he's struck a deal with the court, he pleads guilty, they provide him with a copy of that video, a toilet roll and a tub of Vaseline.

Apparently he's struck a deal with the court, he pleads guilty, they provide him with a copy of that video, a toilet roll and a tub of Vaseline.

It would have to be a f*****g big roll of paper, knowing his sexual appetite..

It would have to be a f*****g big roll of paper, knowing his sexual appetite..

The Italian job version