Dia de los Muertos

40. Josef Fritzl

Fritl's kids were in a dilemma last weekend, they didn't know what to buy their sister for mothers day !

I shall get my coat....

It's clear that the Fritzl case has sparked others to twig that one their locals has been doing very bad things...

...or is it more likely that these things happen all the time and that the Fritzl case has risen this particular kind

of story higher up the media agenda?

A bit like when there was a rash of stories about dangerous dogs in the late 80s, which prompted the goverment

to introduce the Dangerous Dogs Act.

I wonder if the governments of the world will be doing the same thing - The Dangerous Dads Act?

Fritzl walks into a bar.......

Hardly surprising, mind, you can hardly see anything down there.

• Like 1

It's clear that the Fritzl case has sparked others to twig that one their locals has been doing very bad things...

...or is it more likely that these things happen all the time and that the Fritzl case has risen this particular kind

of story higher up the media agenda?

A bit like when there was a rash of stories about dangerous dogs in the late 80s, which prompted the goverment

to introduce the Dangerous Dogs Act.

I wonder if the governments of the world will be doing the same thing - The Dangerous Dads Act?

Lol, yeah...

It's funny, but it's also a serious issue. Not all men are rapists or pedophiles or misogynists or violent - in fact, these are an absolute minority. Creating paranoia about men is not unnecessary; it is dangerous. I saw this Daily Mail commenter who said she was scared of all men. Just WTF? You know, most men are not like that...

I saw this Daily Mail commenter who said she was scared of all men.

How long did you see her for? And was there a bunny involved in your break up?

I saw this Daily Mail commenter who said she was scared of all men.

Surely all female Daily Mail readers should be scared of EVERYTHING if they religiously read that rag. :sicktherm:

Guest Guest
JOSEF Fritzl will never live to face trial, according to inmates at the jail where he is being held in Austria for his vile crimes (...) Prisoners have placed a bounty on his head.

wll i uhnderstand but thats just too bad.

Is apparently ready to grant his wife a divorce, 'if she wants it.'

Any wives on here........could you list good reasons for staying married to him?

Any wives on here........could you list good reasons for staying married to him?

Compared to my ex he's positively charming.

He keeps the kids entertained.

• Haha 1

He keeps the kids entertained.

This is top quality black humour, my friend.

I guess you'd have to say he's a good provider too......all them kids, so few child benefit claims.

Write a book about tying up a girl and you have a best seller....do it in real life and your daughter changes her surname from Fritzl....

Time for a bump.

If you're a serious DL Cup player, then look no further than Uncle Jo.

If he lasts to the start of the April round.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/world-news/evil-josef-fritzl-battling-dementia-15998304

1 hour ago, charon said:

Time for a bump.

If you're a serious DL Cup player, then look no further than Uncle Jo.

If he lasts to the start of the April round.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/world-news/evil-josef-fritzl-battling-dementia-15998304

He is just doing an Ernest Saunders bullshitting exercise.

He just hopes that they will release him back into the care of his family.....

• Haha 1

No, not dead. 

I just suddenly remembered him earlier when considering names for my own list next year.

I note that from the above article he was battling dementia in April 2019 and was then said to be very ill.

He'll be 86 in April (if he makes it to then). Him and Sidney Cooke should feature alongside Peter Sutcliffe on next year's DL. All three likely to kick the bucket, and three reasons to cheer.

Presumably if Sidney Cooke makes 100 he doesn't receive a card from the Queen? At least I certainly hope not. It's a sad state of affairs when someone so evil has lived such a long life. 

• Haha 1

Doesn't the motherly Mrs Rosemarie Fritzl have a space on her own on this site? She is 81 now and would get as many obits as her slightly over the mark children loving hubby.

8 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Presumably if Sidney Cooke makes 100 he doesn't receive a card from the Queen? At least I certainly hope not. It's a sad state of affairs when someone so evil has lived such a long life. 

Good question. I wouldn't imagine so. Thankfully I don't think we've ever had any high profile inmates over 100 in the UK?

Could you imagine though... that would be a PR nightmare for the Royals and the Government (though that may just be an incentive for some civil servant to sneak one in the post anyway :lol:).

2 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Depends what she writes in the card, really.

3 hours ago, Deathrace said:

I don’t think you get one as standard, I think you or a family member have to actually ask for one.  And I would jolly well hope that any family of his have taken him off their birthday card list, as he’s a bad egg! 

Actually I just checked this, if you get state pension you don’t have to apply for a birthday card, they’ll get in touch with you.  But if you don’t get a state pension then you have to ask.  Fascinating. 

• Like 2