hellkat

Hospitalised!

Now discharged, he's not noted for drugs or anything close to that. Is he battling swine flu and/or asthmatic?

Nothing so dramatic - the simple fact is that he was in Swindon, that's enough to make anybody sick. He probably breathed in a bit too much L'eau de Chav by Jade Goody and his eyes went twizzly at the sight of all those back-turned baseball caps and 17 stone teenage mothers wearing crop tops.

Now discharged, he's not noted for drugs or anything close to that. Is he battling swine flu and/or asthmatic?

Anaemic? Dr Mono suggest he might need to munch on some sausage. Not all meat is murder, allegedly.

Anaemic? Dr Mono suggest he might need to munch on some sausage. Not all meat is murder, allegedly.

It might just have been his idea of a Michael Jackson tribute.

Bottled off in Liverpool, the big ponce.

He should have jumped in the crowd and kicked the twat's head in. This really pisses me off. If you really don't like someone, enough to want to throw things at them, why would you pay to go and see them? The only thing I've ever thrown at a gig was a bottle of piss, and that was aimed behind me, not towards the stage. Damn those Donington portaloos.....

He should have jumped in the crowd and kicked the twat's head in. This really pisses me off. If you really don't like someone, enough to want to throw things at them, why would you pay to go and see them? The only thing I've ever thrown at a gig was a bottle of piss, and that was aimed behind me, not towards the stage. Damn those Donington portaloos.....

Im curious now.

Where did you keep the funnel?

Im curious now.

Up my viva.

Actually, it wasn't a bottle of my own piss. It was a bottle of some anonymous headbanger's piss that had been thrown backwards from someone at the front of the crowd, and as is traditional at these events, when it narrowly missed my head, I simply picked it up and helped it on it's journey towards the back of the crowd. I was with my brother in law at the time, and he got hit in the back of the head with a spring roll.

Im curious now.

Up my viva.

Actually, it wasn't a bottle of my own piss. It was a bottle of some anonymous headbanger's piss that had been thrown backwards from someone at the front of the crowd, and as is traditional at these events, when it narrowly missed my head, I simply picked it up and helped it on it's journey towards the back of the crowd. I was with my brother in law at the time, and he got hit in the back of the head with a spring roll.

Not your own piss? Fucking outrageous!

I thought you was a rebel!

As for the spring roll, well, things have gone really down hill.

The old Lardy I knew and loved would have eaten it before it had actually got to his head.... :blink:

Imran Khan has had emergency surgery 'to remove an obstruction in his small intestine'.

No news as to the nature of 'the obstruction' and he is reportedly out of danger .

Imran Khan has had emergency surgery 'to remove an obstruction in his small intestine'.

No news as to the nature of 'the obstruction' and he is reportedly out of danger .

He probably ate too much beef. Serves him right.

He probably ate too much beef. Serves him right.

Are you implying that he gave Ian Botham too many blow jobs?

Carlo Cudicini suffering possible 'life changing' injuries. In other words his goalkeeping career is threatened. Maybe coming to a level crossing near you soon.

Carlo Cudicini suffering possible 'life changing' injuries. In other words his goalkeeping career is threatened. Maybe coming to a level crossing near you soon.

Life changing Mary?

He was fucking hopeless between the sticks anyway!!

Any chance of a Spurs to Carlisle transfer for him?

Go on, you know you want him.

You lot wanted a new 20's suggestion - I give you.... (cut and paste from Reuters NYC)

Alexa Ray Joel, the only daughter of singer-songwriter Billy Joel, was in stable condition at a New York hospital on Saturday, a publicist said.

"Her doctors are assessing her needs. That's all we can say at this moment," Claire Mercuri, publicist for both Joel, 23, herself a musician, and her father, said in a statement.

Joel's mother is Christie Brinkley, Billy Joel's former wife.

The New York Times, quoting a law enforcement official, said Joel was admitted to a Manhattan hospital after swallowing an unknown amount of pills after a breakup with her boyfriend.

"She is going to be fine," Newsday quoted Billy Joel as saying on Saturday night.

Alexa Ray staying with her dad for a while. They could get an album out of this.

Alexa Ray staying with her dad for a while. They could get an album out of this.

May I suggest this song, or perhaps this one.

I am sure someone with a much better knowledge of Billy Joel's back catalogue could do better.

Michel Platini taken to hospital after fainting. So that's what dining with Gerard Houllier does then.

Libby from Neighbours has alledgedly landed herself in hospital after a flight.

What actually shocked me is that the article said Five's Neighbours. When did the BBC, student staple, day time soap move channels? I thought it was an institution. I must have been away too long.

On that occasion she had pneumonia and a collapsed lung, and she's been in hospital again recently with a "respiratory problem", which was rumoured to be a blood clot on the lung.

Charlie Sheen Hospitalised After "Emotionally Disturbed" Incident

Had a bad reaction to his medication, supposedly. Other reports state that he agreed to be taken to hospital after trashing his hotel room, and that he was extremely drunk and naked when found.