hellkat

Hospitalised!

On 20.4.2017 at 20:12, charon said:

3DBuzz founder Jason Busby was admitted to the ER at the start of the month with pneumonia. <I think he's a msc pick on the DDP> , diagnosed with S4 Oesophagus Cancer last year, which spread to liver, stomach and throat, with a 'due date' in Heaven of last month. Has made a recovery and lasted latest chemo rounds after the ER, and now back with mummy. On the fucking clock....

Jason Busby died on September 14th:

https://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/threads/204446-Bad-News-Jason-Busby-is-sick/page12

• Like 1

Ah, hadn't been going to check again till December.

Not unexpected, any obit pick up will be tho.

What, did Gerard Butler's motorbike crash into Ed Sheeran's bike?

(joke)

• Like 2

New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson taken to hospital for ‘precautionary’ reasons.  A 5-game win streak will do that to you.

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

UK "scrounging shit bag" Marie Buchan has her womb removed after an abnormal smear test, but vows to have more children:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/octomum-forced-womb-removed-following-11508548

The doctors say her cancer risk is much higher with so many births.

FTFY

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

FTFY

The article is a gold mine.

"I'd like to add two more children. 10 is a nice round number"....

• Like 3

*has images of actually looking after 10 versions of the weans*

*dies*

• Like 1

Former U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge was in critical condition Thursday after undergoing an emergency heart procedure at a hospital in Austin.

A Ridge spokesman said the 72-year-old Ridge, Pennsylvania's Republican governor from 1995 to 2001, was attending the Republican Governors Association conference when he called for help at his hotel at about 7 a.m.

The spokesman said Ridge underwent a cardiac catheterization at Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas. He said Ridge has been responsive with physicians.
SC

Ah, someone trying to be the Mario Cuomo of 2018, then. That reference is for @gcreptile.

13 hours ago, msc said:

Ah, someone trying to be the Mario Cuomo of 2018, then. That reference is for @gcreptile.

Hmm, sadly, I don't get it.

Sir Creep made this all by himself :P

image1.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Hmm, sadly, I don't get it.

Well my work here is wasted! :mellow::P

Well, you know how you said you like to see parallels with former DDP picks. ie who is going to be the Brinson of 2018, or the Bracknell and so on? Well, Cuomo went into hospital for serious heart issues in November 2014 and died on January 1st 2015 - but as it wasn't referenced on here, only a few sneaky DDP teams nabbed him. Noteworthy US politico, contender but never a serious runner for the top job primaries, heart problems in Nov...

Loses a bit when you have to explain it.

22 minutes ago, msc said:

Well my work here is wasted! :mellow::P

Well, you know how you said you like to see parallels with former DDP picks. ie who is going to be the Brinson of 2018, or the Bracknell and so on? Well, Cuomo went into hospital for serious heart issues in November 2014 and died on January 1st 2015 - but as it wasn't referenced on here, only a few sneaky DDP teams nabbed him. Noteworthy US politico, contender but never a serious runner for the top job primaries, heart problems in Nov...

Loses a bit when you have to explain it.

Now I get it! I focused on the "dying on the 1st of January" but forgot about my own "xyz of 2018". Thanks! I knew who Cuomo was (declined to run in 1992, so we got Clinton. Father of wanna-be president Andrew Cuomo).

I didn't know whether his hospitalization was announced in a similar fashion. I only started 'serious' deadpooling when I created my longlist, i.e. the announcement of Howard Marks' terminal illness in January 2015.

Cuomo made some news sites but stayed fairly under the radar. It was the double whammy of him and Stuart Scott inside... 48 hours or so that made me realise I needed to take note of these things.

Clint Eastwood.

Well, folk keep traveling back in time to give us news (see above), I thought I'd give us some news from 7 years in the future instead.

• Haha 2

Not sure what you are referring to.  If you are saying Charles Manson was old news, well ... that was only a couple hours old and I could not find any reference in this forum - thus my posting.  If it was and you are offended by a repost, then I apologize. 

As for Clint Eastwood, as far as I can tell he is fine - and likely will be in seven-years. 

17 minutes ago, Szabaka said:

Not sure what you are referring to.  If you are saying Charles Manson was old news, well ... that was only a couple hours old and I could not find any reference in this forum - thus my posting.  If it was and you are offended by a repost, then I apologize. 

As for Clint Eastwood, as far as I can tell he is fine - and likely will be in seven-years. 

When you posted that, the news was a couple days old...and he has his own thread

thanks for the education, apparently I don't know how to search this database