hellkat

Hospitalised!

1 minute ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

'Super Sick' doesn't quite cut it round here....

Especially for a reality star who wants all details about her life to be on TV 24/7....! She almost wants this to be an advert for the next season....

• Like 1

Sophie Winkleman, actress (Big Suze off of Peep Show), minor royal and Claudia's posh sister, seriously injured in car crash.

6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Sophie Winkleman, actress (Big Suze off of Peep Show), minor royal and Claudia's posh sister, seriously injured in car crash.

Awesome. Trying to find a bottle pendulum. Swingers party! x 

Cancer relapse I’m guessing...

How annoying even if he doesn't die he was in my Death Race line up so everyone will pick him now whereas perhaps he might have been a 50/50 choice before.

James Nesbitt rumours...

Hospitalised with a stroke allegedly.

* treat with caution.

** the rumours, not Nesbitt, fuck him...

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 18:04, Sean said:

http://www.latintimes.com/jose-jose-dying-singer-rushed-hospital-after-successful-surgery-video-429137 :Jose's daughter denies he is at deaths door but it is clearly serious.

She claims it's a routine check up. 

I don't know many people that get rushed to hospital for a "check up".

Elijah Cummings, Representative for Maryland, hospitalised once again - this time for a bacterial infection, although the article details his medical issues over the past year. His wife has suspended her campaign for Governorship of Maryland citing personal reasons. His name has been mentioned in most British newspapers as he is the most senior Democrat on the House Oversights Committee, which has been in the news recently relating to the Trump-Russia investigation. 

5 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Elijah Cummings, Representative for Maryland, hospitalised once again - this time for a bacterial infection, although the article details his medical issues over the past year. His wife has suspended her campaign for Governorship of Maryland citing personal reasons.

Again? They wont know if he's cummings or goings at this rate.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha 3

Labour activist and author Harry Leslie Smith has just tweeted that he has been in hospital with pneumonia for the past three days.

3 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Labour activist and author Harry Leslie Smith has just tweeted that he has been in hospital with pneumonia for the past three days.

I think his son runs the account.

Account says he should be discharged by end of week but the pic of him looks grim.

19 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I think his son runs the account.

Yeah I don't believe he (Harry) runs the account.He allegedly has terrible eyesight.

Ailing Artie ‘Too Ill’ For Rehab After Shocking Arrest: Comedian STILL In Hospital

https://radaronline.com/videos/artie-lange-hospitalized-rehab-drug-addiction-arrested-jail-pleads-guilty-heroine-possession/amp/

Lange's plans to fly to a drug recovery program fail as health continues to decline.

The 50-year-old had plans to fly to Atlanta for a drug rehabilitation program following his arrest, but the comedian was too sick, according to the Essex County Court Prosecutor.

“On the day he entered a guilty plea, he told the attorney to inform the judge he would be leaving New Jersey and going to Atlanta for a drug rehabilitation program,” Essex County Prosecutor, Katherine Carter, told Radar exclusively. “It turns out he was too ill to fly and is being hospitalized here in New Jersey.”

The former Stern Show sidekick was arrested on December 13 after missing too many court dates for a prior drug possession arrest.

Edited to add: Love this quote from a December 23 2017 nj.com article: "I'm in every f***ing death pool," [Lange] said. "Every time I f***ing have a birthday, so much money changes hands on the internet."

• Haha 1

On 01/10/2018 at 16:27, Torva Messor said:

Ailing Artie ‘Too Ill’ For Rehab After Shocking Arrest: Comedian STILL In Hospital

https://radaronline.com/videos/artie-lange-hospitalized-rehab-drug-addiction-arrested-jail-pleads-guilty-heroine-possession/amp/

Lange's plans to fly to a drug recovery program fail as health continues to decline.

The 50-year-old had plans to fly to Atlanta for a drug rehabilitation program following his arrest, but the comedian was too sick, according to the Essex County Court Prosecutor.

“On the day he entered a guilty plea, he told the attorney to inform the judge he would be leaving New Jersey and going to Atlanta for a drug rehabilitation program,” Essex County Prosecutor, Katherine Carter, told Radar exclusively. “It turns out he was too ill to fly and is being hospitalized here in New Jersey.”

The former Stern Show sidekick was arrested on December 13 after missing too many court dates for a prior drug possession arrest.

Edited to add: Love this quote from a December 23 2017 nj.com article: "I'm in every f***ing death pool," [Lange] said. "Every time I f***ing have a birthday, so much money changes hands on the internet."

Claims he was battered to fuck inside. And almost died through lack of insulin.

Artie Lange made his return to The Anthony and Artie show since his arrest and stint in rehab on Monday, where he alleged he was brutally beaten up in a New Jersey jail, Radaronline.com can report.

Lange said a guard was “mad” at him, and made the decision to put him in the general population sector.

“They get five guys who hold me down, and this kid is beating me with a pipe in my lower back,” Lange claimed. “He had a technique where they brought it back up so they didn’t kill you. For two days this happened.”

“My back is killing. I was laying in p**s while I was getting beat with a pipe. They gave me no insulin — my sugar was 680. You’re dead when it hits 650,” Lange, a diabetic, alleged.

PHOTOS: In Danger: Artie Lange Admits He Suffers ‘Withdrawals’ After Drug-Induced Collapse

Lange eventually made his way to the infirmary. But the guards allegedly told him he would have to go back to the general population until they could find a cell.

“So I said shave my head because they kept grabbing me by the head,” the comedian said. “I was in like a cage — they would grab me by the hair to pull me out to beat me with a f**king pipe. So I said ‘if I have no hair, they can’t do that. I look like a fat whale.”

When Lange went back in isolation, he said he felt very alone and secluded, and told Cumia how he preferred to be out in the general population sector.

“Have you ever seen those documentaries about isolation? In one day I was done, I wanted to get beat again,” he said.

PHOTOS: Artie Lange Still In Denial, Refuses Once-In-A-Lifetime Rehab Offer After Death Scare

As Radar previously reported, Lange was supposed to fly to Atlanta for rehab, but became too ill and had to be hospitalized.

After being released from the hospital, Lange checked into a Connecticut rehab facility for a couple of weeks.

Lange revealed that he is looking at up to five years of prison for his cocaine and heroin possession charges.

“When I was 20, maybe I could do that; but if I get that many years I might have to Polanski it,” Lange joked, referring to director Roman Polanski, who escaped statutory rape charges by living overseas.

PHOTOS: Troubled Comedian Artie Lange Reveals Scary Details After Emergency Surgery

The comedian is expected back in court for sentencing on February 23. He now claims to be over 30 days sober.

Claims to be 30 days sober too.....I fucking HATE quitters......

• Haha 1

Denmark's prince Henrik admitted to hospital:

https://www.thelocal.dk/20180129/denmarks-prince-henrik-admitted-to-hospital

According to rumours he suffers from dementia. He seems to be a difficult patient & I suspect that his family felt relieved when he went to a vacation in Egypt early this year. They may have hoped that the change of climate would hasten his death...

http://allafrica.com/stories/201801050754.html

38 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Denmark's prince Henrik admitted to hospital:

https://www.thelocal.dk/20180129/denmarks-prince-henrik-admitted-to-hospital

According to rumours he suffers from dementia. He seems to be a difficult patient & I suspect that his family felt relieved when he went to a vacation in Egypt early this year. They may have hoped that the change of climate would hasten his death...

http://allafrica.com/stories/201801050754.html

His dementia diagnosis was confirmed by the Danish Royal Palace spokesperson last year so no longer rumour. 

• Like 2

On 10/29/2017 at 21:19, Sir Creep said:

New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson taken to hospital for ‘precautionary’ reasons.  A 5-game win streak will do that to you.

Again.

• Like 1