hellkat

Hospitalised!

On 1/19/2018 at 11:28, charon said:

Claims he was battered to fuck inside. And almost died through lack of insulin.

Hide contents

Artie Lange made his return to The Anthony and Artie show since his arrest and stint in rehab on Monday, where he alleged he was brutally beaten up in a New Jersey jail, Radaronline.com can report.

Lange said a guard was “mad” at him, and made the decision to put him in the general population sector.

“They get five guys who hold me down, and this kid is beating me with a pipe in my lower back,” Lange claimed. “He had a technique where they brought it back up so they didn’t kill you. For two days this happened.”

“My back is killing. I was laying in p**s while I was getting beat with a pipe. They gave me no insulin — my sugar was 680. You’re dead when it hits 650,” Lange, a diabetic, alleged.

PHOTOS: In Danger: Artie Lange Admits He Suffers ‘Withdrawals’ After Drug-Induced Collapse

Lange eventually made his way to the infirmary. But the guards allegedly told him he would have to go back to the general population until they could find a cell.

“So I said shave my head because they kept grabbing me by the head,” the comedian said. “I was in like a cage — they would grab me by the hair to pull me out to beat me with a f**king pipe. So I said ‘if I have no hair, they can’t do that. I look like a fat whale.”

When Lange went back in isolation, he said he felt very alone and secluded, and told Cumia how he preferred to be out in the general population sector.

“Have you ever seen those documentaries about isolation? In one day I was done, I wanted to get beat again,” he said.

PHOTOS: Artie Lange Still In Denial, Refuses Once-In-A-Lifetime Rehab Offer After Death Scare

As Radar previously reported, Lange was supposed to fly to Atlanta for rehab, but became too ill and had to be hospitalized.

After being released from the hospital, Lange checked into a Connecticut rehab facility for a couple of weeks.

Lange revealed that he is looking at up to five years of prison for his cocaine and heroin possession charges.

“When I was 20, maybe I could do that; but if I get that many years I might have to Polanski it,” Lange joked, referring to director Roman Polanski, who escaped statutory rape charges by living overseas.

PHOTOS: Troubled Comedian Artie Lange Reveals Scary Details After Emergency Surgery

The comedian is expected back in court for sentencing on February 23. He now claims to be over 30 days sober.

Claims to be 30 days sober too.....I fucking HATE quitters......

(Update form the Horse's Mouth) "I went in the hospital to get my blood sugar under control," Lange tweeted on Thursday, after the publication of this story. "I'm out to go to work. I missed too many days & I insisted. My blood pressure is way up. So I have to go back in tonight til it’s down. I'm payin for an unhealthy life. When the medication is right I will be fine." 

After Lange left the hospital, he appeared Thursday on "The Artie & Anthony Show" on Compound Media, which he co-hosts with Anthony Cumia. He tweeted that he did not want to miss the show, but that a doctor had warned him he could be at risk for a stroke, so he was advised to return to the hospital for treatment.

His message to fans (and everyone else): "I ain't ready to check out yet." 

Not sure if he's in charge of that decision.
SC

• Like 1

Former Commie spy and his burd  poisoned in Wiltshire and both critical.

Another Litvenenko perhaps....

The Russian state flexing its muscles again perhaps?

Hopefully.

Pardoned, prisoner exchange then pardon revoked.

Burd 35, how's that fit with half +7 rule?

On 10/29/2017 at 21:19, Sir Creep said:

New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson taken to hospital for ‘precautionary’ reasons.  A 5-game win streak will do that to you.

Again.

Yes I have Mr. Benson presently on my Cup team, but I am a New Orleans Saints fan and really don't want him to die.  But I'm not sure what to do with the media reporting that has Benson (90) being rushed to hospital, ICU, and then they backpeddling saying it was 'precautionary' and 'flu like symptoms'.  I would be fine with that had he gone home a couple days later.  
There would be a report of him leaving the hospital, which there isn't.  It's 2 weeks later.  Do we keep people in hospital for precautionary flu like symptoms for two weeks?  I say something else is going on and it's not being openly reported.  (I guess this explains my taking a chance on my Cup team).  Shame they can't be straight with us.
SC

On 3/6/2018 at 10:23, Sir Creep said:

Again.

Yes I have Mr. Benson presently on my Cup team, but I am a New Orleans Saints fan and really don't want him to die.  But I'm not sure what to do with the media reporting that has Benson (90) being rushed to hospital, ICU, and then they backpeddling saying it was 'precautionary' and 'flu like symptoms'.  I would be fine with that had he gone home a couple days later.  
There would be a report of him leaving the hospital, which there isn't.  It's 2 weeks later.  Do we keep people in hospital for precautionary flu like symptoms for two weeks?  I say something else is going on and it's not being openly reported.  (I guess this explains my taking a chance on my Cup team).  Shame they can't be straight with us.
SC

FINALLY an update, March 6.

New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson remains hospitalized but is showing signs of improvement, the team announced Tuesday.

Benson, 90, is still in the Intensive Care Unit at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. He was admitted on Feb. 21 with flu-like symptoms.

Feels like we still ain’t hearing the truth.  Pneumonia?  Whatever.

SC

On 3/7/2018 at 21:26, Sir Creep said:

FINALLY an update, March 6.

New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson remains hospitalized but is showing signs of improvement, the team announced Tuesday.

Benson, 90, is still in the Intensive Care Unit at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. He was admitted on Feb. 21 with flu-like symptoms.

Feels like we still ain’t hearing the truth.  Pneumonia?  Whatever.

SC

He’s not improving anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

R.I.P. Tom Benson

Mike Ditka could be next one from NFL to Keep an eye on.

• Like 1

We did so well talking New Orleans Saints football on this thread this month, let's try this out for size:

Former New Orleans Saints safety Steve Gleason said late Monday night that he has spent the past few days at Ochsner Medical Center as a precaution.

"...not where I planned to spend my birthday, but I'll be home soon," Gleason said via Twitter.  Gleason turned 41 on Monday.

Yes, we heard about precautions and 'just the flu' with Tom Benson.
So maybe 'home soon' Gleason means the House of the Lord.

SC

All round disgusting human being Benjamin Netanyahu has been in hospital for tests following a very high fever and a cough.  

Let’s hope it’s not Ebola, eh?

Man has "worst-ever" case of "super gonorrhoea":

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-43571120

Unfortunately not named.

"One last antibiotic could work".

Apart from the snickering, this could be the end of our current antibiotic regimen, because antibiotic immunity is rising.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Unfortunately not named.

Apart from the snickering, this could be the end of our current antibiotic regimen, because antibiotic immunity is rising.

:clap:

• Haha 1

On 28.3.2018 at 20:02, gcreptile said:

Unfortunately not named.

Cured:

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-43840505

58 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Svika Pick, well known Israeli singer who is set to be the father-in-law of Quentin Tarantino, has been hospitalized in Vienna a few days ago, death rumors have begun circling during the last day, but his publicist claims that he is well.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/244607

Also wrote the lyrics to "Diva", the 1998 Eurovision winner. 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2018 at 05:10, Sir Creep said:

Burning Man founder Larry Harvey is in critical condition at a Bay Area hospital after he suffered a massive stroke last week.  

SC

Has apparently died.

And I need a Windy sub before I even send the team in.

Wanted to include him on Windy City, but a part of me felt his obit chances (despite being more lenient than most pools here) was too risky...

I would presume he'd obit, the Burning Man festival is pretty big and well-known around even here.

He wouldn't have been on my list though. I am currently pretty uninspired.

7 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I would presume he'd obit, the Burning Man festival is pretty big and well-known around even here.

He wouldn't have been on my list though. I am currently pretty uninspired.

He was said to be "still in a highly critical condition" 3 days ago and still unconscious, which as you can imagine for someone who had a serious stroke on 1st April, was akin to Sean posting :pop:!

• Like 2