hellkat

Hospitalised!

14 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Famous AND what a moniker.
SC

It made Mrs msc laugh herself hoarse, so consider that a like from both of us. :D

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I hope this gets 'post of the year' honourable mention.

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today visited Congress leader and former chief minister Sheila Dikshit at her residence and enquired about her health.

Dikshit, who has been unwell for quite some time now, is expected to undergo surgery in a hospital in France soon.

"Visited Mrs Sheila Dikshit to enquire about her health. She has a cardio problem and will undergo surgery soon. I pray for her good health," Kejriwal tweeted.

SC

Outside the hospital the media approached a surgeon leaving to ask about her condition but the surgeon informed them he didn't know Dikshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

I hope this gets 'post of the year' honourable mention.

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today visited Congress leader and former chief minister Sheila Dikshit at her residence and enquired about her health.

Dikshit, who has been unwell for quite some time now, is expected to undergo surgery in a hospital in France soon.

"Visited Mrs Sheila Dikshit to enquire about her health. She has a cardio problem and will undergo surgery soon. I pray for her good health," Kejriwal tweeted.

SC

She made the Kiwi news a few years ago:

• Haha 1

Wajid Khan (of the renowned music composer duo of Sajid-Wajid) has been admitted to the hospital after several complaints of severe chest pain on 3 September night.

A report from the Times of India says that medical results have shown that Wajid has massive arterial blockage. One of the arteries is 100 percent blocked, while the other is 90 percent.

SC

11 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Wajid Khan (of the renowned music composer duo of Sajid-Wajid) has been admitted to the hospital after several complaints of severe chest pain on 3 September night.

A report from the Times of India says that medical results have shown that Wajid has massive arterial blockage. One of the arteries is 100 percent blocked, while the other is 90 percent.

SC

Turns out to be false rumor:

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/composer-wajid-khan-isnt-in-hospital-tweets-pic-from-studio-1911269

David Blackwell of The Lovely Eggs is in hospital being treated for pneumonia.

20 hours ago, Phantom said:

David Blackwell of The Lovely Eggs is in hospital being treated for pneumonia.

Out of hospital and back home.

Dylan Carlson is sick and cancelling shows in the last few dates, probably a name to watch considering he is also a long-time drug addict.

On 09/09/2018 at 22:16, ObakeFilter said:

Dylan Carlson is sick and cancelling shows in the last few dates, probably a name to watch considering he is also a long-time drug addict.

• Thanks 1

Gene Cornish guitarist for the Rascals collapsed on stage last Friday.

On 10/08/2018 at 16:14, Sir Creep said:

Could be bogus, but in the quest of being first with news that is 3 minutes old:
Matthew Perry rushed to hospital with ruptured bowel.  
SC

Released from hospital after a three month stay.

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/hollywood-news/f-dot-ri-dot-en-dot-ds-actor-matthew-perry-is-finally-home-after-being-hospitalised-for-three-months

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7315433/x-factor-chico-hospital-stroke/

Former X factor contestant Chico rushed to hospital with a stroke aged 47. 

A massive stroke aswell. They're usually hard to come back from 29%, 31% chance. A person who i worked with had a massive stroke .1 week later they were stable 2 weeks later the were dead. They were closer to 60 though . He couldn't stop hiccuping during last day we saw him at work,turns out he most likely had a mini stroke at work then a massive one later in the evening. 

I'd be surprised if chico makes a full recovery .

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

A massive stroke aswell. They're usually hard to come back from 29%, 31% chance. A person who i worked with had a massive stroke .1 week later they were stable 2 weeks later the were dead. They were closer to 60 though . He couldn't stop hiccuping during last day we saw him at work,turns out he most likely had a mini stroke at work then a massive one later in the evening. 

Are you saying this could be CHICO'S TIME?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

He's in the bottom 2. Leah bracknell and chico one of them is going to have to leave life . 

5 hours ago, the_engineer said:

So I'd assume all your staff have now be trained in how to spot symptoms of a mini-stroke as a result?

5 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Aye am.

On 21/09/2018 at 18:07, The Mad Hatter said:

A long forgotten song now firmly back in my head....

What time is it?

On 21/09/2018 at 21:51, Deathray said:

So I'd assume all your staff have now be trained in how to spot symptoms of a mini-stroke as a result?

I wish the were my staff ( i'd fire about half of them):lol: sadly i'm just a cog in the wheel i'm too truthful to be a bullshit artist manager like the ones who i work with.We haven't but we did get a card and a collection for his family. 

• Haha 1