hellkat

Hospitalised!

10 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8043175/Harvey-Weinsteins-lawyer-says-hes-scared-dying-bars.html

Harvey Weinstein In a wheelchair and scared of dying according to the Daily Mail. 

2 minutes ago, Banana said:

(if you guys haven’t noticed it’s all a ploy)

Worth an inclusion on the 2021 deathlist anyway imo 

• Like 1

On 02/02/2019 at 00:17, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Ruth Madoc is on Pointless Celebrities tonight and one for the "folk needing a seat" list previously inhabited by Paul Darrow and Heather Couper. She doesn't look near death, but just saying, just in case...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, msc said:

Ruth Madoc is on Pointless Celebrities tonight and one for the "folk needing a seat" list previously inhabited by Paul Darrow and Heather Couper. She doesn't look near death, but just saying, just in case...

Intriguing thank you!

14 hours ago, msc said:

And Geoffrey Hayes and Bill Maynard.

• Like 3

According to his Go Fund Me Sam Lloyd has been in hospital for a month and has had 3 brain surgeries and has been on a ventilator and feeding tube at one point.Also it states his cancer treatment has stopped working.

• Sad 2

Gotta love seeing names you would’ve picked earlier be in remission and right after the new season begins they turn out to be fucked...

Manolis Glezos, hospitalized for severe gastroenteritis. Well, I missed the moment he was discharged.

On 27/03/2020 at 19:03, drol said:

Manolis Glezos, hospitalized for severe gastroenteritis. Well, I missed the moment he was discharged.

And dead.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

8 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

He was politically active until the end. He was participating in protests until the end. At 90 years old he was beaten by the police. 
He also became the oldest member of the europarliament ever at his 91 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_Member_(European_Parliament). In 2015, he resigned and left from the party of syriza https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriza with others who created another party, more radical (because syriza became more centre-left after 2015), called Popular Unity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Unity_(Greece)

Regardless of any political views, he was respected and loved from the great majority of Greeks. 

Grand Master of the Military Order of Malta, Fra Giacomo della Torre del Tempio, hospitalized in "very critical conditions" after sudden turn in his health. If I understand correctly between the lines, he has been diagnosed with cancer in January.

37 minutes ago, drol said:

Grand Master of the Military Order of Malta, Fra Giacomo della Torre del Tempio, hospitalized in "very critical conditions" after sudden turn in his health. If I understand correctly between the lines, he has been diagnosed with cancer in January.

Drol swooping in on Windy Pool and Cup deadline like

:D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, drol said:

Dead:

https://www.orderofmalta.int/2020/04/29/grand-magistry-announces-death-of-grand-master-fra-giacomo-dalla-torre-del-tempio-di-sanguinetto/

@msc there goes that pick for anyone like me considering him for DL Cup or Windy City!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CastAway said:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/veteran-actor-rishi-kapoor-hospitalised-in-mumbai-2220701

Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor hospitalised in Mumbai. Has cancer, breathing problems caused this hospitalisation, and has been in and out of the hospital for the last year or so, including twice this Feb.

Dead.

• Sad 1

Deid.

• Sad 1

He was on my long list for two years but it never seemed too serious until today...

• Sad 1

Even God sent out his condolences: 

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 21:59, Sean said:

According to his Go Fund Me Sam Lloyd has been in hospital for a month and has had 3 brain surgeries and has been on a ventilator and feeding tube at one point.Also it states his cancer treatment has stopped working.

Twitter suggesting that Sam Lloyd has died, apparently based on a FB post by Philip McNiven.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Twitter suggesting that Sam Lloyd has died, apparently based on a FB post by Philip McNiven.

Sad, but not unexpected. Though there only seems to be the one tweet and that Facebook post so far. Not even his gofundme got updated...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Sad, but not unexpected. Though there only seems to be the one tweet and that Facebook post so far. Not even his gofundme got updated...

Sam Lloyd getting traction:

Edit: Definitely dead.

• Sad 1