hellkat

Hospitalised!

1 minute ago, Banana said:

That article is from September and tmk she recently became cancer-free.

Shhht!

• Like 1

Dani Harmer rushed to hospital on Wednesday - her and baby recovering fine. 

40 minutes ago, arghton said:

Meh, I thought he'd end the Deathrace after he "declined" and "deteriorated", etc..... They wrote him dead already.

These god damn Indian/Bangladeshi people always bounce back for atleast a while after hanging on by a thread. He was minutes from death according to his son before he got critical care drugs on the 2nd of January. Pretty sure he still isn't out of the woods.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 14:49, arghton said:

In need of more ill Indians? 

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/east-and-northeast/veteran-odia-actor-mihir-das-hospitalised-after-suffering-mild-heart-attack-1059465.html

Mihir Das, Odia language actor ("Ollywood") and chronic renal patient has suffered a mild heart attack and is on a ventilator, however "there is absolutely no problem" according to his son.

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/regional-cinema/story/veteran-odia-actor-mihir-das-dies-at-63-1898711-2022-01-11

Mihir Das dead. 

• Like 1

Hazel O'Connor hospitalised with bleed on the brain

• Sad 1

French actor Gaspard Ulliel in hospital following a ski accident. He is in Grenoble hospital, where Schumarer was hospitalized after his accident (where I live) and said to be in very bad shape. Another hit or paralysed one ? If he dies, he would probably be the biggest death of the year in France cause he’s really young, really famous, and talented (left alone he’s handsome :wub:

edit : life threatened apparently 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

French actor Gaspard Ulliel in hospital following a ski accident. He is in Grenoble hospital, where Schumarer was hospitalized after his accident (where I live) and said to be in very bad shape. Another hit or paralysed one ? If he dies, he would probably be the biggest death of the year in France cause he’s really young, really famous, and talented (left alone he’s handsome :wub:

I loved him in 'Juste la fin du monde', very sad news

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Omg !!!! He’s dead ! I can’t believe it… such a loss, France will go crazy ! He’s the same kind of actor as Benedict Cumberbatch, Henri Cavill or Tom Hiddleston for you UK people for example  

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Omg !!!! He’s dead ! I can’t believe it… such a loss, France will go crazy ! Is the same kind of actor as Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Holland for you UK people for example  

Hands up anyone who'd miss Benedict Cumberbatch. I wouldn't, overrated posh boy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The same kind of death as Françoise Dorleac : young, talented, on the top of his career, praised and loved by everyone… I wasn’t born when Dorleac died but it’s the same kind of tragic death. Most shocking one in a long time !  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Hands up anyone who'd miss Benedict Cumberbatch. I wouldn't, overrated posh boy.

When I spot a film or series that sounds like something I'd enjoy, and then I see that he's in it, my heart sinks.  Same with Olivia Colman.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Omg !!!! He’s dead ! I can’t believe it… such a loss, France will go crazy ! He’s the same kind of actor as Benedict Cumberbatch, Henri Cavill or Tom Hiddleston for you UK people for example  

I loved him in “Juste la fin du monde” by Xavier Dolan.

I’m so sorry.

• Like 1

Had a major role in the upcoming "Moon Knight" MCU series, so expect him to become a massive pin-up to mopey teenage girls for the next few years.

• Like 1

Woah. Now that is a shock. I never really rated Hannibal Rising as a prequel but he was a great actor. Thoroughly recommend A Very Long Engagement as well. Right up there as one of my favourite French films.

With the new Marvel series yet to be released he’ll become cemented as the next Heath Ledger/Chadwick Boseman. Very sad, but he’ll become immortalised as a legend of the silver screen as a result.

• Like 3

Should Skiing be banned? Must  be the most deadly totally legal recreational activity. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Woah. Now that is a shock. I never really rated Hannibal Rising as a prequel but he was a great actor. Thoroughly recommend A Very Long Engagement as well. Right up there as one of my favourite French films.

With the new Marvel film yet to be released he’ll become cemented as the next Heath Ledger/Chadwick Boseman. Very sad, but he’ll become immortalised as a legend of the silver screen as a result.

Moon Knight is a marvel series for Disney + rather than a film but the point still stands. Very sad news. 

• Sad 1

Just now, The Old Crem said:

Moon Knight is a marvel series for Disney + rather than a film but the point still stands. 

Yes, you’re correct. Edited. Can’t say I’m the biggest Marvel fan. Seen 50% of them, but none of the Avengers flicks for example.

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Should Skiing be banned? Must  be the most deadly totally legal recreational activity. 

Recreational skiing deaths are still pretty rare. It’s easy to think otherwise given the few big stand out names you could throw up that have been involved in skiing accidents eg Sonny Bono, Natasha Richardson, Michael Schumacher.

You could say the same of helicopters and opioids, both of which are more lethal than skiing.

It’s not a valid reason to start banning everything. If you wish to live your own life completely risk-averse, you’re welcome to lock yourself in your home forever more. Some life that is.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

You could say the same of helicopters and opioids, both of which are more lethal than skiing.

And the figures for those combined don't bear thinking about.

55 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

With the new Marvel series yet to be released he’ll become cemented as the next Heath Ledger/Chadwick Boseman. Very sad, but he’ll become immortalised as a legend of the silver screen as a result.

Yeah I absolutely agree ! He’s not enthroned into « legend » rank (even if I don’t think the word legend fits very well with him). Strangely enough, his character in This is just the end of the world dies young and has this beautiful phrase « plus tard, l’année d’après, j’allais mourir à mon tour. J’ai près de 34 ans maintenant et c’est à cette âge que je mourrai » («  later, the next year, I will be dying. I’m almost 34 now and this is the age when I’ll die » translation)

france is getting crazy as  suspected… probably get a breaking new in UK too no ?!

2 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Yeah I absolutely agree ! He’s not enthroned into « legend » rank (even if I don’t think the word legend fits very well with him). Strangely enough, his character in This is just the end of the world dies young and has this beautiful phrase « plus tard, l’année d’après, j’allais mourir à mon tour. J’ai près de 34 ans maintenant et c’est à cette âge que je mourrai » 

france is getting crazy as  suspected… probably get a breaking new in UK too no ?!

The Mirror gave it a breaking news tweet but it’s quite far down on the Sun front page. Sky News have tweet it on their news account but not the breaking news one.

• Like 1

Bit of a shocker to put it mildly. Looking at his filmography I've the majority of his films- he was great in everything. A big untimely loss for French cinema.

• Sad 1