hellkat

Hospitalised!

Nine-time Olympic gymnastics champion Larisa Latynina (88) reported yesterday that she is in hospital.
No details are still available.

championat.com

• Like 2

On 30/12/2022 at 18:05, arghton said:

N. C. Debbarma, 80-something leader/president/chairman of India's Indigenous People's Front of Tripura and "tribal politics patriarch" hospitalised after suffering a massive stroke, also suffers from a plethora of other ailments and illnesses including an undisclosed chronic disease that has made him unable to talk properly, has also had multiple concussions due to falls in the past.

ncdebbarma.png.daa581aef4466a95d8d3bad17f2c7b35.png

"Undergoing treatment, under observation". The situation seems so bad they didn't say he's "stable and improving".

NC Debbarma dead at 80/84/87.

• Like 1

—“Avengers” star Jeremy Renner is being treated for serious injuries that he suffered while plowing snow, .. Critical condition

3 minutes ago, Szabaka said:

—“Avengers” star Jeremy Renner is being treated for serious injuries that he suffered while plowing snow, .. Critical condition

The Kobe Bryant/Gaspard Ulliel/Sophie/Emiliano Sala/Dolores O’Rierden of 2023 ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

The Kobe Bryant/Gaspard Ulliel/Sophie/Emiliano Sala/Dolores O’Rierden of 2023 ?

Critical but stable seemigly so I'm gueesing he'll eventually come out the otherside whatever that may or may not entail

That will make for an interesting storyline in Hawkeye if he does die.

6 hours ago, Szabaka said:

More details: his "Snowcat" plowing vehicle ran over one of his legs, and he lost a lot of blood. One of his neighbors, a doctor, came to his aid by applying a tourniquet to his leg to help with blood loss. 

Seems serious, but I don't think he'll die. He'll probably take an extended break from acting to recover, though.

• Like 4

If I had to guess... they might be trying to save his leg. I suspect it will have to be removed.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

NFL player Damar Hamlin had a heart attack on the field yesterday and is in critical condition and sedated. That probably doesn't mean much on here but it's a hospitalization. I hope he makes it though. He's young.

Film director Nikita Mikhalkov has been hospitalised in a serious condition with covid pneumonia. Information about this appeared in the telegram channel "Baza".

Nikita Mikhalkov's wife has not confirmed information about the director's serious condition. Tatiana Mikhalkova told "Readovka" that the director was being transported to Moscow, and the exact diagnosis was not yet known.

ura.ru

The 77-year-old filmmaker was admitted to GKB No 67, but then transferred to another hospital with the help of an intensive care team. 

regnum.ru

Internet users joked that it was the viewers of the television channel Russia-24, who had to watch Mikhalkov's authorial programme Besogon*-TV all day on 1 January, with questionable and contradictory content, popularising pseudoscientific theories and obscurantism, who had put a spell on the wealthy director.

*Besogon - exorcising demons

2 hours ago, chel said:

Film director Nikita Mikhalkov has been hospitalised in a serious condition with covid pneumonia. Information about this appeared in the telegram channel "Baza".

Nikita Mikhalkov's wife has not confirmed information about the director's serious condition. Tatiana Mikhalkova told "Readovka" that the director was being transported to Moscow, and the exact diagnosis was not yet known.

ura.ru

The 77-year-old filmmaker was admitted to GKB No 67, but then transferred to another hospital with the help of an intensive care team. 

regnum.ru

Internet users joked that it was the viewers of the television channel Russia-24, who had to watch Mikhalkov's authorial programme Besogon*-TV all day on 1 January, with questionable and contradictory content, popularising pseudoscientific theories and obscurantism, who had put a spell on the wealthy director.

*Besogon - exorcising demons

Nikita Mikhalkov was nominated for three Oscars and won one. If he dies, then there will be a lot of coverage.

Just now, When The said:

Nikita Mikhalkov was nominated for three Oscars and won one. If he dies, then there will be a lot of coverage.

What's with your username on here?

I don't get it.

10 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

What's with your username on here?

I don't get it.

My username was from a weird video on YouTube. I liked the name.

48 minutes ago, When The said:

My username was from a weird video on YouTube. I liked the name.

It always makes me think of this.

On 09/12/2022 at 17:11, drol said:

Al Roker discharged.

Al Roker makes his return to Today, discussing his previous health woes: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11606507/Al-Roker-makes-triumphant-return-Today-following-hospitalization-blood-cuts.html

He doesn't discuss the woes of those poolers who may have picked him for competitions in 2023...

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I'm waiting for the organist with multiple organ failure...

I think an organist would suffer from multiple flute failure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drol said:

Prominent Indian flutist Dipak Sarma (wikiin critical condition with multiple organ failure.

I think it’s “flautist”… and don’t ask me why they add an “a” when you’re talking about the profession rather than just the instrument. Our language makes no sense, probably because it’s a bastardisation of so many others.

On 20/12/2022 at 15:36, arghton said:

Nikos Xanthopoulos, Greek folk singer and actor in ICU with "cardiac problems". Hospitalised with an ambulance earlier.

According to greek sources, he's now marking one month in intensive care.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Fair play, if he was British he'd still be in the fucking ambulance!

• Haha 7

20 hours ago, gcreptile said:

And I am marking one week since I put the malingering cunt on my Deathrace team :angry:

• Like 1

On 31/12/2022 at 08:21, drol said:

Well, Tongo back in hospital in serious conditions.

Rinse and repeat.

According to sources suffers from kidney failure, has diabetes and had a tumor removed recently. Remains hospitalised for an infection, which still hasn't been fully dealt with, and despite being stable enough to be transferred from the ER, could reportedly relapse at any moment. Daughter Cinthia continues to ask for prayers. If he makes it to 2024, I'd be very surprised.

• Like 1