hellkat

Hospitalised!

On 15/01/2023 at 20:50, alt obits guy said:

Mixed martial artist Mike Swick in hospital as he battles stage 4 lymphoblastic leukemia.

Mike Swick has beaten his stage 4 cancer:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/3/9/23632761/tuf-1-veteran-mike-swick-beats-stage-4-lymphoblastic-lymphoma-cancer

• Like 2

On 25/01/2023 at 20:35, drol said:

Tongo hospitalised again .

Rinse and repeat.

Tongo dead at 65.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Posting my favorite cover of his, RIP legend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Malaysian actor Innocent in hospital and "serious":

https://gulfnews.com/entertainment/south-indian/malayalam-actor-innocent-hospitalised-in-serious-condition-1.94505546

Been on my longlist for ages, but now I know why I couldn't find him anymore in searches. I thought he was a rapper....

• Like 2

On 16/03/2023 at 09:37, gcreptile said:

Malaysian actor Innocent in hospital and "serious":

https://gulfnews.com/entertainment/south-indian/malayalam-actor-innocent-hospitalised-in-serious-condition-1.94505546

Been on my longlist for ages, but now I know why I couldn't find him anymore in searches. I thought he was a rapper....

Put on ventilator:

https://www.ottplay.com/news/malayalam-actor-innocent-moved-to-ventilator-support-health-condition-critical/85fbee7d51923

Next update... tomorrow?

• Like 1

On 10/03/2023 at 20:06, gcreptile said:

What, in two months? (adds to longlist)

• Like 2

On 07/03/2023 at 23:44, arghton said:

Alipio Vera, Chilean journalist and war correspondant (Nicaraguan Revolution, Salvadoran Civil War, Rwandan genocide, 1991 Soviet coup attempt, Iraq War and War in Afghanistan) hospitalised after suffering a stroke, said to be a complication from a quadruple bypass surgery he had under two weeks ago. In "complex state".

Alipio Vera dead at 77.

• Like 4

Indian Carnatic vocalist, singer, musician Bombay Jayashri suffers stroke on UK tour, from what I understand unconscious but stable and has undergone a successful surgery. Mentioned once before on these forums in the "What Are You Listening To Right Now?" thread.

3 hours ago, Captain Hemlock said:

The article seems to indicate that he is fine, or at least neither an MRI or a CT scan could find anything wrong.

Country musician Wayne "The Train" Hancock crashed his motorcycle last weekend. He suffered a broken arm, wrist and leg. Needless to say his Spring tour has been postponed

Screenshot_20230325-090745.png

On 17/03/2023 at 11:53, gcreptile said:

Innocent on ECMO and vital signs "not favourable"-

:pop:

1 hour ago, drol said:

Innocent on ECMO and vital signs "not favourable"-

:pop:

He had one of these fake recoveries only to get worse again.

On 06/02/2023 at 00:58, arghton said:

Decrepit Russian version of David Attenborough Nikolay Drozdov has been hospitalised after falling down and breaking eight ribs according to Russian media, but apparently on the mend or discharged already. Blames his injuries on his longtime raw/uncooked vegan diet, but he's also 85 with a health history. 

Lots of rumors on Nikolay Drozdov's health in Russian media, but he says he's doing fine.

Mexican actress Queta Lavat hospitalised with leg blood clot, but apparently recovering. 

On 22/06/2022 at 21:58, Gooseberry Crumble said:

British  tv and radio presenter Gloria Hunniford  reveals she has recently  been hospitalised  after falling and  breaking her eye socket- causing her to miss her role in the official  platinum jubilee celebrations a few weeks ago.

Gloria Hunniford was recently hospitalised with sepsis of the kidney.

• Like 2

On 24/11/2021 at 12:44, arghton said:

(Khaleda Zia very "ill" etc etc)

Visited by health activist Zafrullah Chowdhury who says that "It cannot be said how many days Khaleda Zia will live" and that she's being kept alive with blood transfusions.

Bangladesh health activist Zafrullah Chowdhury now himself being reported critically ill with kidney failure and the South Asia classic "other old age complications"

Edit: "Old-age complications" apparently meaning heart, lung, kidney failure + sepsis :pop:

On 06/01/2023 at 17:38, drol said:

Prominent Indian flutist Dipak Sarma (wikiin critical condition with multiple organ failure.

Dipak Sarma set to receive liver transplant from his wife.

Guess she has not been informed yet.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, drol said:

Dipak Sarma set to receive liver transplant from his wife.

Guess she has not been informed yet.

Don’t impose our Western beliefs re: consent upon a man from India who wants to harvest his wife’s organs.

Turkish actor Rana Cabbar hospitalised and in ICU but doctors say his health is good. 

On 07/04/2023 at 16:40, arghton said:

Bangladesh health activist Zafrullah Chowdhury now himself being reported critically ill with kidney failure and the South Asia classic "other old age complications"

Edit: "Old-age complications" apparently meaning heart, lung, kidney failure + sepsis :pop:

Zafrullah Chowdhury "critical but stable", hospital holds meeting and forms a medical board to treat him. They're not going to let him die so easily.

• Like 2

Indian movie singer (?) Pastham Mogilaiah critically ill after suffering heart attack while on dialysis. In late March I saw news of him having irrepairable kidney damage and kidney failure but I chose not to post it as I didn't really know who he was. There's a more known guy from the same Indian state with a very similar name, but this is apparently someone whose largest claim to fame is having performed in a Telugu "blockbuster" movie called Balagam, released this year. Pastham doesn't have a Wikipedia page.

Kunduru Jana Reddy, Indian Telangana (earlier Andra Pradesh) politician hospitalised after suffering heart attack, stable. 

• Like 2