maryportfuncity

Morgan Tsvangirai

I hope he continues with his bewildered tweets even after he has died.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Appoints an acting leader till he returns. Tbh, I’m not certain that he will return with the health problems he’s constantly facing...

Ah, Joey, he's got a whole decade of health scares to go before dropping dead one January. It's the Nkomo way.

His party insists that he's recovering and will be back in time for the elections.

Much like Jose, I don't know who to believe.

18 hours ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

His party insists that he's recovering and will be back in time for the elections.

Jose Jose will be dead within two weeks. Morgan Tsvangirai will be dead within two months.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

I do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think Tsvangirai is about to die. You can trust me. I said the same about Hugo Chavez, Mary Tyler Moore, Mark E Smith and Johan Cruyff.

• Haha 1

Eh.....

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Jose Jose will be dead within two weeks. Morgan Tsvangirai will be dead within two months.

I think those are fair assessments.

2 hours ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

According to this article his tumors have now spread to his kidneys https://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-127820.html

So, he might be about to gift Mugabe his first good day since being deposed. 

:pop: is becoming as popular as :clivedunn:. I think they are both overused.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drol said:

:pop: is becoming as popular as :clivedunn:. I think they are both overused.

:sherlock:

Looks like Mugabe might get a special birthday present this year.

Tsvangirai moved to ICU.

According to the above article, the primary tumor is in the kidney, which has then spread to his liver now. Yeah, it looks like the end is coming to him soon...

The original diagnosis was stomach cancer. But I guess it means that the cancer is all over his body now.

Hang on another couple of weeks Tsvangirai you sickly bastard, I want you in my Five4Three2One DP March team.

17 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

According to the above article, the primary tumor is in the kidney, which has then spread to his liver now. Yeah, it looks like the end is coming to him soon...

If he did have kidney cancer which spread to his liver, his chances of seeing 2019 I'd estimate at around 30%.

If he did have that at an advanced stage AND went on a fucking hunger strike, I'd estimate his chances of seeing March 2018 at below 30%.

Trouble is, I find the Zimbabwean press somewhat unreliable narrators, so who knows what is actually going on.

• Like 1

Although, to do a Sean double post here, if Tsvangirai does go soon, is this a new Deathlist tradition? Household name politico dies in Feb/March after widely publicised health issues, but not on the Deathlist or most of the top contenders DDP teams because no one believed in the severity?  See also McGuinness.

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

He had bowel cancer originally so I reckon it spread to his kidneys and then to the liver.

2 hours ago, msc said:

Although, to do a Sean double post here, if Tsvangirai does go soon, is this a new Deathlist tradition? Household name politico dies in Feb/March after widely publicised health issues, but not on the Deathlist or most of the top contenders DDP teams because no one believed in the severity?  See also McGuinness.

Tsvangirai is a bit different as he revealed he had Colon cancer in 2016.Also his health was getting steadily worse sine mid 2017 and his absence when Mugabe was ousted was very suspicious.With McGuinness first real hint was when he resigned early January and was on TV looking like death warmed up.