DevonDeathTrip

Edward Kennedy/Curse of the Kennedys

Senator Edward Kennedy has been hospitalised after suffering stroke-like symptoms.

It's reported that he apparantly suffered a seizure and is currently resting "comfortably" in hospital. No doubt they'll keep him in for observation for the next few days.

Guest Pam Shriver

George's brother, Edward, has been taken to hopsital after a seizure.

I could have sworn he had his own thread here someplace but...Senator Ted Kennedy has suffered a seizure.

He does now, just in case anyone else feels like announcing his illness!

This is likely the end of Ted Kennedy's career in politics.

I'd imagine that he will try to continue serving in the Senate, but I don't think it's prudent for him.

I wish him the best.

Edward Kennedy has a malignant brain tumour. :banghead:

Not all bad, mind. He may well live to see the start of the next CPDP.

Edward Kennedy has a malignant brain tumour. :banghead:

Not all bad, mind. He may well live to see the start of the next CPDP.

Hmmm...at least we've got prior warning. If he makes it to 2009 he's a deffo for Deathlist and DDP...

Be a laugh, like. If someone shot him before the cancer saw him off.

It's the Kennedy way.

Well, malignant brain tumors are a good way to become somebody's joker for DDP, but he won't see next years competition. The Kennedy family just keeps getting screwed over and over. It's never ending. According to me I think his show down is closer then one might imagine. I think Patrick Swayze might even outlive him. Maybe. I don't think either of them will be breathing by January.

Guest Jane

Also Ted's sister Eunice Shriver, 86, is very ill at the moment.

Well, malignant brain tumors are a good way to become somebody's joker for DDP, but he won't see next years competition. The Kennedy family just keeps getting screwed over and over. It's never ending. According to me I think his show down is closer then one might imagine. I think Patrick Swayze might even outlive him. Maybe. I don't think either of them will be breathing by January.

The Kennedys getting screwed over?

Marilyn Monroe did, Lee Harvey Oswald got royally f****d because of them and I dont think Mary jo Kopechne, had she known what lay in store, would have been too happy to hear Ted Kennedy say " Let me drive" on that fateful night.

No, I think the Kennedys did their fair share of screwing, in more ways than one.

Also Ted's sister Eunice Shriver, 86, is very ill at the moment.

At this rate, it looks like the last surviving Kennedy child will be Jean, as I don't see any health problems for her.

It's the Kennedy way.

Awww go easy on him. After all he was the only Kennedy brother not to have slept with Marilyn Monroe

It's the Kennedy way.

Awww go easy on him. After all he was the only Kennedy brother not to have slept with Marilyn Monroe

Although he did ensure Mary Jo Kopechene slept with the fishes. Literally.

surgery went well so far

Sen. Edward Kennedy underwent "successful" surgery for a brain tumor at Duke University Medical Center, his doctors said Monday.

Teddy doing well so far....may make it to 2009 yet. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/07/ken...r.ap/index.html

Well good for Ted Kennedy.

Yeah, I had him pegged as probably not making it by 2009 ... but then, Tim Russert suddenly died.

This reminded me of January 2008 when Britney Spears was hospitalized amid rumors of a suicide attempt. A lot of people were saying that she was probably gonna die very soon. Then suddenly, Heath Ledger died while Britney Spears at least to be in some sort of rebound.

Life's strange. The people you expect to die survive for a remarkably long time while the people you least expect to die suddenly drop dead. Obviously, that adage applies to celebrities.

Anyway, I was talking with my friend about Amy Winehouse and whether she would die soon. She told me that even if Amy Winehouse has emphysema, that doesn't mean she can't still live. She mentions she knew a 60-year-old who was diagnosed with emphysema and he's still living at 82 years old (and still active too).

Anyway, I was talking with my friend about Amy Winehouse and whether she would die soon. She told me that even if Amy Winehouse has emphysema, that doesn't mean she can't still live. She mentions she knew a 60-year-old who was diagnosed with emphysema and he's still living at 82 years old (and still active too).

Does this 82 year old snort cocaine?

• Like 1

Nope, but apparently he was a chain smoker according to my friend.

But lets face it, having seen the latest pictures of Winehouse she looks worse that most 82 year olds.

Quite frankly she looks like a hard worked prostitute coming up for retirement.

But lets face it, having seen the latest pictures of Winehouse she looks worse that most 82 year olds.

Quite frankly she looks like a hard worked prostitute coming up for retirement.

She looks far worse than Ted Kennedy, that's for sure.

Hey! We've come full circle; I got us back on topic! lol

• Like 1