DevonDeathTrip

Edward Kennedy/Curse of the Kennedys

Teddy doing well so far....may make it to 2009 yet. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/07/ken...r.ap/index.html

I don't completely buy this Miser. What's Vicki going to say, that Ted's on his last legs? I've seen far too many of these stories to be taken in. I remember quite a few times hearing that a celebrity is "cancer free" only to have them die of it two weeks later. Ted's not going that soon but I wouldn't be selling him any life insurance.

• Like 1

Well, I'll tell you what I bought. I've proved to myself that I am truly the oppertunist of the week as I bought myself a Tempur-pedic kind of pillow in a store that was definitely going out of business so everything on display was 50% off.

If you were wondering, I don't think a Tempur-pedic pillow will provide Senator Ted Kennedy any relief as far as his recent brain cancer diagnosis goes. I do think he will be very popular in DDP 2009's joker category if he manages to avoid his little dirt nap before then. I already have my top-joker-prospect in mind and speaking of jokers, it shouldn't be unrealistically long before Randy Pausch puts the Master Mind team in the top ten for good.

Well, I'll tell you what I bought. I've proved to myself that I am truly the oppertunist of the week as I bought myself a Tempur-pedic kind of pillow in a store that was definitely going out of business so everything on display was 50% off.

If you were wondering, I don't think a Tempur-pedic pillow will provide Senator Ted Kennedy any relief as far as his recent brain cancer diagnosis goes. I do think he will be very popular in DDP 2009's joker category if he manages to avoid his little dirt nap before then. I already have my top-joker-prospect in mind and speaking of jokers, it shouldn't be unrealistically long before Randy Pausch puts the Master Mind team in the top ten for good.

Ah, so you are a pillow boy then? What a fantastic oppertunity you've come across. Is it dry clean only?

Ah, so you are a pillow boy then? What a fantastic oppertunity you've come across. Is it dry clean only?

I hear those Tempur-pedic pillows have memory foam. So those ol' bite marks should just disappear away....

I'm pretty sure that I could place the Tempur-pedic pillow in the washer when it needs to be cleaned. The only problem with it is that "I sleep on my stomach" and I put both of my hands "under the pillow" when I sleep and it's really just a "laying on back pillow" so that is the situation.

I see you as a very modern individual so my best guess is that you are a Tempur-pedic style person. It's also the perfect travel pillow. Anyway, forgive me for being so off topic but it's not like there are any recent Ted Kennedy articles besides the horseshit about how well he is doing. Ted Kennedy is like a sunken blob. This is an older article but I found it interesting how cell phone use may have caused his brain cancer.

The only problem with it is that "I sleep on my stomach" and I put both of my hands "under the pillow" when I sleep

BS, I worry for your circulation and sleeping posture.

I think lying on your side, wearing boxing gloves would be a better idea.

Teddy doing well so far....may make it to 2009 yet. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/07/ken...r.ap/index.html

I don't completely buy this Miser. What's Vicki going to say, that Ted's on his last legs? I've seen far too many of these stories to be taken in. I remember quite a few times hearing that a celebrity is "cancer free" only to have them die of it two weeks later. Ted's not going that soon but I wouldn't be selling him any life insurance.

I don't buy it either but since I don't got him, I can dream....

Edward Kennedy has been transported by ambulance to hospital in Hyannis Port, Mass. Possibly not long to go now.

Edward Kennedy has been transported by ambulance to hospital in Hyannis Port, Mass. Possibly not long to go now.

Couldn't he hang on a bit longer?

I know, I know...

You mean the driver might have had a little too much to drink and he has to negotiate a bridge?

I find it particularly ironic that Ted will die because of something in his brain, just like his brothers,

only theirs happened a little quicker... ;)

Kennedy has gone home. At the beginning of yesterday, I thought I'd be updating the CPDP for him today. When I saw this yesterday evening I thought, well that's nice, that'll save me some work. :ph34r:

Guest Guest

Ted Kennedy has collapsed at the presidential lunchen :pop:

Kennedy has collapsed at the Obama inauguration lunch.

Damn you guest! :pop:

If you'd played fair and logged in like everyone else...

Well that'll put a damper on the Democrats marquee day...

Ha. Way to rain on Obama's parade.

Ok ok I registered :) happy now ...

Senator Robert Bryd has also been removed from the lunch due to health reasons.

Ok ok I registered :) happy now ...

Nice one!

Welcome aboard - an historic day indeed. :)

Trust a Kennedy to ruin a good luncheon

Sorry to drift off topic, but here's what was on offer at the inauguration lunch:

Starter - Stew of sea scallops, shrimp, lobster and black cod in a cream sauce, baked in a terrine covered with a puff pastry.

Main Course - Winter veg medley of asparagus, carrots, brussels sprouts and wax beans served with duck and pheasant

Dessert - Cinnamon apple sponge cake.

I'm not sure about the starter, unless it was cooked properly, 230 of America's great and good could be stricken with awful food poisoning.

• Like 1