DevonDeathTrip

Edward Kennedy/Curse of the Kennedys

I vote for Edgar Kennedy...

How about Nigel Kennedy!

May I direct you all to this article this. <_<

Perhaps we need to introduce an any one Kennedy rule to these death listy pool things and the mods carve its complementary thread from the bollocks here.

Quite an extensive list (probably). There's even a Dutchy for Vaagie at the end there.

Whatever happened to Democracy that's so crowed about by the Western Powers?

I'd go for Mark Kennedy Shriver as he's got the Kennedy chin.

Well well well, DL updated for this one before DDP, interesting ..

First they were criticised for taking too long. Now they are criticised for acting too fast.

There's just no pleasing some people.

<_<

Kevin_Kennedy-290x400.jpg

Its got to be Kevin

See the extra-curricular thread for the reason for that, YIA. <_<

Does anybody else think he looks a bit like Benny Hill on the front page?

My mother is watching non-stop coverage of the damn funeral and I'm about to put my shoe through the television. My husband took my car to the shop to get the oil changed (yes, we lazy Americans don't even work on our own cars anymore) so I can't escape.

Time for a benzo and a nap.

Skynews and BBC24 showed it over here so not wall to wall but annoying enough when you're waiting to hear about a more local news story.

Does anybody else think he looks a bit like Benny Hill on the front page?

It crossed my mind

I find it hard to believe that George Kennedy is still alive after all of this.

Back in the 1960s before the Internet had become all the rage, I was on a boat one evening when the sound of distant thunder reminded me that I had left the washing machine on at home. Not to be declined of my interests, I went up to the ship's captain and asked him for the directions to Luchow's. He looked at me as if I were half insane and had me tossed in the brig for the night.

So what this has to do with Ted Kennedy is that we both have seen water.

Rest happily Teddy and send us a post card when you find which cabana you'll be living in over in the after world.

Guest Marqioe

Mary Jo Kopechne - ?? who ? impresive how forgetful the media darlings are..

Guest Marquie

a whole new take on "Murder, She Wrote" - death by abandonment drowning in sinking car in frigid water -

Guest Marquie
Next to MJ, probably the biggest loss this year (along w/ Walter Cronkite).

Ted Kennedy was a force to reckon w/ in US politics. For 40 plus years, Ted Kennedy was a staple in the United States senate and politics in general. Presidents come and go, but Ted served our country (the US) through approximately 10 presidencies from JFK to Barack Obama.

Government politics won't be the same w/o Ted Kennedy. He's left a huge void that will be impossible to fill.

Thank you for your 40 plus years of public service, Ted. Although you've experienced some dark moments in your life which you have never quite been able to live down, you're a powerful example of redemption. It is your strength, your integrity, and your leadership that has kept the US Senate strong.

WOW - Hero worship ! Caligula eat your heart out. or Jane Fonda.

perhaps find a Real hero to HONOR .

In other news, Ted Kennedy was seen clawing his way out of his grave early in the evening one evening recently and with clenched fists raised in the air screaming 'damn you Obie! This isn't the health care bill I died for!" He then went into town and danced with the late Charlie Rangel. (((that is your hint good people of DL. Get him on the list he ain't looking well====Rangel that is.))

Ted Kennedy Ronnie Spector and Dominick Dunne all at the same time-----what were the odds?

Guest Jane

Oh, such a pity. I hope he won't need to suffer too much. Sargent Shriver is a real hero and the only person in the Kennedy family I respect. Eunice was the only Kennedy sibling who had a happy and strong marriage because of this man. I think it's great he has made it to 95 years of age and outlived the fat drunken Teddy.

Guest Jane

I didn't realise he was already dead when I wrote my last message. Well, he made a wonderful lasting contribution to the USA even though he was in the shadow of his in-laws. But old Joe Kennedy liked him. Sarge never cheated on Eunice or had addiction problems and he always spoke warmly about the Kennedy family. The Shriver children also turned out well. None of them is divorced and none of them has used drugs or had drinking problems. They have all made great contributions and tirelessly tried to make the world a better place. And their parents' legacy will continue on through generations to come.