DevonDeathTrip

Edward Kennedy/Curse of the Kennedys

They all insist on keeping Kennedy in the name somewhere which is why the family seems so big. 

I wonder if that clan has their own internal deadpool.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Just too sad :(

• Sad 1

I never seen a family go through such horrible tragedies before.

She must be having a virtual funeral - won't be able to get all the Kennedy clan together in one room at the moment.

I had a feeling either she or Ethel Kennedy would go this year. Unfortunately, I picked the wrong one.

.End of an era. What a big day for deaths !

Long lost Aussie Rules diplomat nephew (I think.....) John Kennedy Jr.

Where's my coat....

On the bright side, at least he won't be assassinated in the near future . 'Ed Markey defeats Joseph Kennedy III in Massachusetts primary'.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53980982

35 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

On the bright side, at least he won't be assassinated in the near future . 'Ed Markey defeats Joseph Kennedy III in Massachusetts primary'.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53980982

This is particularly amusing from tonight: 

40 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

This is particularly amusing from tonight: 

Ouch. That has got to hurt. 

Julian Read, a former campaign adviser to several U.S. presidents, has died in Austin TX of natural causes.

A spokesperson confirmed his passing on May 8 and said a memorial service will be held on May 13 at the Texas State Cemetery.

Read, who is known as being the first person to deliver the media briefing after President John F. Kennedy's assassination, also served as an advisor to presidents Dwight Eisenhower, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush.
SC

• Like 1

Public Broadcast Station WYES reports that John Corporon died at his home in Brooklyn, New York, on Saturday. He was 92 years old.

Prior to moving to New York, Corporon worked at WDSU from 1958 to 1967. He was promoted to news director of the station in 1962 and served in the role until 1967.

The award-winning journalist was known for interviewing Lee Harvey Oswald in August of 1963, just months after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The FBI later used that interview as part of its investigation into the deadly shooting.

SC

• Like 1

Form studying opportunity for Paul Shrade (rapidly approaching 100 and in amazing shape considering he took a bullet the same time Robert Kennedy took four). Angling for the case to be reopened. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-61598048

Pierce Allman, a young reporter for WFAA-TV Dallas who crossed paths with Lee Harvey Oswald immediately after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, has died. He was 88.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/pierce-allman-wfaa-reporter-encountered-lee-harvey-oswald-after-jfk-assassination-dead-88-years-old/287-25a96f3c-875c-447f-8f95-4ee87919b388

• Like 1

I was surprised to see that Caroline Kennedy looks much older than her 65 years.  There's someone who hasn't been at the Botox for a change.

800px-Caroline_Kennedy,_U.S._Ambassador_

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

16 hours ago, Toast said:

I was surprised to see that Caroline Kennedy looks much older than her 65 years.  There's someone who hasn't been at the Botox for a change.

800px-Caroline_Kennedy,_U.S._Ambassador_She was the inspiration for the song "Sweet Caroline" which can be heard at so many sporting events. When young she was an absolute stunner.

Apart from her aunt Ethel Kennedy still alive at 94, there are still 3 half & step siblings of her mother Jacqueline still alive.

• Like 1