Sign in to follow this  
doomchanter

Michael Winner

In his latest appearance on the telly, he looks a bit gaunt

Michael Winner defeats rare and fatal disease.

Looks like the old boy's pulled through.

In today's Sunday Times he refers to his left leg having 'vast bubbling and oozing craters'. Potential for necrotising fasciitis, tetanus or gas gangrene methinks.............

......... give 'em a scratch Mikey.

<_<

looking decidedly peakey on his last advert, had the same sunken eyes as joyce grenfell just before she kicked the bucket, ...wont be long now before mr winner becomes a son of the soil i'll wager.

Topic merged with existed MW topic - LG

Edited by Lady Grendel

:rolleyes:

looking decidedly peakey on his last advert, had the same sunken eyes as joyce grenfell just before she kicked the bucket, ...wont be long now before mr winner becomes a son of the soil i'll wager.

have to agree with Mr Popoff here...I think he looks extremely peaky....bad make-up , and the obvious food excesses are taking a toll . He could keel over at any time in my humble opinion

:rolleyes:

Well, he's been on some ingenious diet - ie, eat whatever you normally do, but in smaller portions. In his case, this probably means cutting back to 3 whole bison at a single sitting. Bound to make him look peaky, a la Lord Lawson.

Well, he's been on some ingenious diet - ie, eat whatever you normally do, but in smaller portions. In his case, this probably means cutting back to 3 whole bison at a single sitting. Bound to make him look peaky, a la Lord Lawson.

Plus he's not a young man so any weight loss that affects his face will make him look older. Still worth a lookout though, particularly if he has any more health scares in 2008.

18 months to live and contemplating a trip to Dignitas, says the Standard. And yet they don't use a "Death Wish" pun in the headline.

I foresee a new ad campaign - "calm down dear, it's euthanasia!"

Seems he's finally starting to grasp the concept of giving the people what they want...

I can look back and say I have lived a life that very few people alive have lived.

Well, we can all say that, dear.

18 months to live and contemplating a trip to Dignitas, says the Standard. And yet they don't use a "Death Wish" pun in the headline.

I thought they exhausted those puns when Charles Bronson died. In that Bronson made 5 death wishes before they were finally granted.

Fair play mind, I'd say a terminal dose of barbiturates is probably the one culinary delight he's managed to avoid in his Winner's Dinners write up. Gannin' out on a new taste and teasing his public with the prospect in advance...respect!

• Like 1

Would you get points for him on your DDP list if he kills himself though dignitas?

Its a bit like an execution but a self imposed execution.

I thought they exhausted those puns when Charles Bronson died. In that Bronson made 5 death wishes before they were finally granted.

Didn't he once direct an Agatha Christie adaptation called 'Appointment With Death'?

I think I'll hold off on him a bit. 18 months would put his death somewhere in early 2014, but then that Dignitas thing skews that a bit.

Question is: Will Winner use his time to the fullest and wait until the disease gets unbearable to off himself, or will he get it out of the way early? If the former then he'll probably last until late 2013 to early 2014. If the latter he might be gone before Christmas.

I'll keep an eye on him though, just in case I get a repeat of last year and half my picks die in the middle of Hanukkah.

I think I'll hold off on him a bit. 18 months would put his death somewhere in early 2014, but then that Dignitas thing skews that a bit.

Question is: Will Winner use his time to the fullest and wait until the disease gets unbearable to off himself, or will he get it out of the way early? If the former then he'll probably last until late 2013 to early 2014. If the latter he might be gone before Christmas.

I'll keep an eye on him though, just in case I get a repeat of last year and half my picks die in the middle of Hanukkah.

As long as he doesn't make another movie

....or more dreadful insurance adverts!

He's only 50/50 to die next year, imho, but imagine how annoyed you'd be at missing out on this guy popping his clogs.

Fair play mind, I'd say a terminal dose of barbiturates is probably the one culinary delight he's managed to avoid in his Winner's Dinners write up.

I'm sure the staff at Dignitas will still find a way to wank into his terminal injection as well.

Published in the Daily Mail today re Michael Winner:

http://www.dailymail...onths-live.html

That was some bad oyster all right!

Edited by Magere Hein
Two posts moved from topic "Ideas And Possibilities For 2013"

....or more dreadful insurance adverts!

Calm down dear! It's only a mouse-o-leum.

One little caveat for those last minute DDP team adjustments: Michael Winner has decided against assisted suicide, citing the amount of paper-work required.

That means he'll be riding out that 18 month to 2 year prognosis the old fashioned way.

Interestingly enough the article dates to 'round the same time the illness was first made known, so the assisted suicide thoughts weren't going to be a factor all this time. Either way certainly helps with winnowing my own potential picks.