Windsor

Who Will Be The Next Us President ?

Who will win the 2008 US election?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thus...

No, what I meant was that as a religious scene that was nothing. When they start screaming and foaming at the mouth and not stopping for breath you know you're in trouble.

Thus...

No, what I meant was that as a religious scene that was nothing. When they start screaming and foaming at the mouth and not stopping for breath you know you're in trouble.

:D

That looks like most of the wedding receptions I've been too. Dance old man, dance.

I like the ones in Appalachia where they dance around with venomous snakes.

Snakes! :D , that's nothing. At mine I had to dance with SttG's mother :P .

Were you bitten?

Were you bitten?

:D

I think Obama has this one in the bag.

If he can hold Florida, Ohio and Colorado, my calculations say he wins. Given the recent polls for these states, I'm sure he will carry them. Counting almost definate electoral ballots, Obama will reach 272 electoral college votes with only 18 States.

Here is my list.

Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, N. Carolina, Virginia, Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, New Hampshire, California, Hawaii, New York, Illinois, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts.

I haven't evaluated all the states, so there will be more to add to this list.

I use the word 'evaluated' loosely...

Any one wish to pick this apart (keeping in mind that if my predictions were accurate, Charles Kennedy would still be leader of the Lib Dems)?

I think Obama has this one in the bag.

If he can hold Florida, Ohio and Colorado, my calculations say he wins. Given the recent polls for these states, I'm sure he will carry them. Counting almost definate electoral ballots, Obama will reach 272 electoral college votes with only 18 States.

Here is my list.

Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, N. Carolina, Virginia, Minnesota, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, New Hampshire, California, Hawaii, New York, Illinois, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts.

I haven't evaluated all the states, so there will be more to add to this list.

I use the word 'evaluated' loosely...

Any one wish to pick this apart (keeping in mind that if my predictions were accurate, Charles Kennedy would still be leader of the Lib Dems)?

So it's Biden for President then, given the "kill him" shouts at almost every Republican rally when Palin mentions Obama's name. It's frightening how many Republicans are openly discussing the possibility of Obama getting assassinated as if it's inevitable (also as if they wouldn't mind that possibility).

if my predictions were accurate, Charles Kennedy would still be leader of the Lib Dems

I work with a few people who can read and write and tie their own shoes and - of late - it's become entertaining to bring up the subject of the Lib Dems and note the odd phenomena that even some fairly well sussed people go blank for a second and say....'who is their new leader?'

Once they're swept aside at the next election I wouldn't bet against a few in the party agitating for a return of the ginger one. I had a hunch when they dumped him that a popularity tailspin would follow.

if my predictions were accurate, Charles Kennedy would still be leader of the Lib Dems

I work with a few people who can read and write and tie their own shoes and - of late - it's become entertaining to bring up the subject of the Lib Dems and note the odd phenomena that even some fairly well sussed people go blank for a second and say....'who is their new leader?'

Once they're swept aside at the next election I wouldn't bet against a few in the party agitating for a return of the ginger one. I had a hunch when they dumped him that a popularity tailspin would follow.

He was the best leader they ever had, but there are no secrets in Westminster anymore. In an earlier age we would not have

heard about his 'problem'. Only obliquely...

Ladies and gentleman, tonight I return to you.

One might say that Barack Obama doesn't have enough experience to lead a country through a conflict which requires a prominent mind that can generate meaningful solutions. I'm beginning to accept the fact that some Americans are incapeable of adapting to the idea that the 44th president of the United States might just be some black guy .. right out of Harvard who is more resourceful in these so called debates then John McCain could ever be. The disorder is that some of these narrow minded voters actually believe that race itself represents hard headed intelligence and that it signifies the decency and potentiality of a human being. Unfortunately, the facts remain that our morals have different values and that we all perceive qualifications much differently. However, the economy is in it's worst state since the Great Depression and America is "trillions"of dollars in debt because the policies of George W. Bush have failed beyond reason. With knowing that, the ideal goal for America must be to revive the Economy and that begins when electing the Democrats so America can quit the babysit of the corrupted Islamic world and that is the first step of rejuvination in this great struggle.

In my view, it's the Democrats who represent change and optimism and a whole new wave of thought for the American people. The Republicans represent the continuation of an error in judgement which has long been sheilded with lies and a war veterans deception. A motivation which is built off of human error is a motivation which needs to be reviewed. Just recently, Sarah Palin told Senator Biden that leaving Iraq was a white flag of surrender ... and what Sarah Palin doesn't realize is that defeat itself is happening in a way that her fragile little mind cannot comprehend. Now when I first heard of Sarah Palin, I didn't realize how limited her general knowledge was. After I saw one short interview with her it didn't take me long to figure out that she was just a stunt, a magnet for female voters. I'm sorry, the haircut might look fabulous on Angelina Jolie, but the winks aren't causing me to perspire. Between her views on abortion and stem cell research, she is the prototype of what a changing world does not need. I'll close this post with noting the fact that Sarah Palin recently stated her view on the Bush Administration and her reply was that it had "blunders" ... just like any other administration ... and my conclusion to her viewpoint is that Sarah Palin is on the same level of denial as Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Neither sane .. or stable ..(Look, we don't need it!)

I know this was long ... but it had to be unleashed. It's great to be back posting!

Welcome back. It seems you've been swotting up in English class, I hope it will last. Very commendable spelling of tonight too.

Ladies and gentleman, tonight I return to you.

One might say that Barack Obama doesn't have enough experience to lead a country through a conflict which requires a prominent mind that can generate meaningful solutions. I'm beginning to accept the fact that some Americans are incapeable of adapting to the idea that the 44th president of the United States might just be some black guy .. right out of Harvard who is more resourceful in these so called debates then John McCain could ever be. The disorder is that some of these narrow minded voters actually believe that race itself represents hard headed intelligence and that it signifies the decency and potentiality of a human being. Unfortunately, the facts remain that our morals have different values and that we all perceive qualifications much differently. However, the economy is in it's worst state since the Great Depression and America is "trillions"of dollars in debt because the policies of George W. Bush have failed beyond reason. With knowing that, the ideal goal for America must be to revive the Economy and that begins when electing the Democrats so America can quit the babysit of the corrupted Islamic world and that is the first step of rejuvination in this great struggle.

In my view, it's the Democrats who represent change and optimism and a whole new wave of thought for the American people. The Republicans represent the continuation of an error in judgement which has long been sheilded with lies and a war veterans deception. A motivation which is built off of human error is a motivation which needs to be reviewed. Just recently, Sarah Palin told Senator Biden that leaving Iraq was a white flag of surrender ... and what Sarah Palin doesn't realize is that defeat itself is happening in a way that her fragile little mind cannot comprehend. Now when I first heard of Sarah Palin, I didn't realize how limited her general knowledge was. After I saw one short interview with her it didn't take me long to figure out that she was just a stunt, a magnet for female voters. I'm sorry, the haircut might look fabulous on Angelina Jolie, but the winks aren't causing me to perspire. Between her views on abortion and stem cell research, she is the prototype of what a changing world does not need. I'll close this post with noting the fact that Sarah Palin recently stated her view on the Bush Administration and her reply was that it had "blunders" ... just like any other administration ... and my conclusion to her viewpoint is that Sarah Palin is on the same level of denial as Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Neither sane .. or stable ..(Look, we don't need it!)

I know this was long ... but it had to be unleashed. It's great to be back posting!

Holy f**k!!

Im that shocked, Im unable to read your post.

I shall have to go and lay down.

Welcome back. It seems you've been swotting up in English class, I hope it will last. Very commendable spelling of tonight too.

Thanks Monoclinic, I appreciate it. I can assure you and everyone else that I'm back in full swing and that I will exist in a form which will rise above the limitations others have envisioned. If I need to rebuild the model of which I've built within the perception others, I will attempt to do that. I often feel some of my previous efforts have been far below my capabilities. Value itself of deathlist.net might not have a stereotype but I think it's time I give it one.

Anyway, even as I feel this race for the White House is far from over, I'm feeling a sense of relief. I feel as if the strength of the Republicans is rapidly deteriorating and the McCain\Palin package might not get it's chance to keep this country in a false direction which is based off of false ambitions.

I do know that even if Barack Obama loses in the end, he'll be on the cover of magazines and they'll make films about him (They will) and somewhere down that narrow spiral of time they might even put him on a dollar bill or a coin someday.

John McCain will go straight to our DDP teams ...

John%20McCain.jpgstanlg_2.jpg

Whats with the face?

Whats with the face?

It's residual swelling from surgery several years ago to remove lymph nodes due to cancer. Sometimes when lymph nodes are removed it affects the ability of the body to move fluid through the area where the nodes are removed from.

He looks better when he's in his own element: 2331584324128ejq5.th.jpg

Unless something goes wrong: 2331576323315766slarge1sg1.jpg

Let's face it, John McCain decided Sarah Palin was going to be his running mate after the first meeting ...

mccain_wow.jpg

When Obama is being sworn in on Jan 20 this article suggests investigative journo Seymour Hersch will be fielding wall to wall phone calls from 'insiders' blowing a belated whistle on Bush/Cheny shenanigans. Or summat. We'll finally see how close we came to a war with Iran, and finding WMDs.

Today is the day the United States of America rises again. Today is the beginning of the end for a deficit of which this country has long been at stance with. The misfortunes this great nation has experienced over the last seven years have been incomparable. A very unfortunate happening provoked ambitions which have ultimately left this country in a state of corruption. The consciousness of this great nation has long been fatigued. The good news is that hope survives. A new wave of hope will be born and through many phases this country will revive it's reputation and rebuild it's foundation with Barack Obama. An ailing Senator Ted Kennedy who will will headline DL 2009 must have a smile on his face. Today is the beginning of the end for this struggle. Today we enter a new phase.

It will take more than one man to save America.

That is why I don't understand all the hype. The damage has been done.

It will take more than one man to save America.

That is why I don't understand all the hype. The damage has been done.

It will take a couple of years to reverse the damage done by Bush & Cheney. All the promises from either side of reducing income tax won't make a great deal of difference as there will be increases elsewhere and neither candidate have been forthcoming in saying where that money will come from.

If Obama gets in there will be a fairly swift end to the Iraq war and who knows what will happen with Afghanistan. Whereas if McCain gets in and he insists of continuing the war, the country will continue to get further and further in debt