IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

At last, some Christmas deadpool cheer.

Incidentally, I'm meeting Stanley Bowles - the Gazza of his day - soon. I'll let you know....

At last, some Christmas deadpool cheer.

Incidentally, I'm meeting Stanley Bowles - the Gazza of his day - soon. I'll let you know....

See, Gazza was on my list this year, but when I was drawing up a list to consider at work the other day, I took him off - now I'm in a quandary about what to do - Gazza or Blakey? (That's Amy Winehouse's on-again husband - not the bloke off On The Buses)

Gazza (Paul Gascoigne) is in the news because he is back on the drink, added to mental health problems, there cant be long left for him

Gazza (Paul Gascoigne) is in the news because he is back on the drink, added to mental health problems, there cant be long left for him

Aye, but we've been saying that for a long time already. The one thing the drink/mental health problems/trouble with the law shambles does give us is a raft of possibilities when it comes to causes of early death in his case.

Sort of related. A few of us with an interest in all matters Carlisle United have been following the career of Warren Aspinall with interest. Apparantly so low at one point he was about to walk in front of a train. Currently, however, holding down a job and seemingly recovered.

Sort of related. A few of us with an interest in all matters Carlisle United have been following the career of Warren Aspinall with interest. Apparantly so low at one point he was about to walk in front of a train. Currently, however, holding down a job and seemingly recovered.

...he became a train driver! :sicktherm:

Gazza's been a drunken twat again.... Driving without insurance and without a licence - I hope they throw the book at him. Knob.

Knowing him, he'll want to head it...

A prediction

Drunk on his first day at work Gazza will demand to know the name of Raoul Moat's agent so he can sign the big ginger mentalist for central defence.

A prediction

Drunk on his first day at work Gazza will demand to know the name of Raoul Moat's agent so he can sign the big ginger mentalist for central defence.

If that was the case, you can't fault Gazza's skewed logic.......a Moat does sound like a good form of defence.

I suppose technically they'd have to heavily water the pitch, send on the subs and use floodlights. :)

Kinda wonder how many fantasy football teams this year are called Raoul Moatdrid

Giving really good value still. DUI = another 13pts. And you are so right about his liver. Question is can he sort all this mayhem out before it kills him?

Giving really good value still. DUI = another 13pts. And you are so right about his liver. Question is can he sort all this mayhem out before it kills him?

I think that eventually, it will kill him. He seems to be heading down the same road as George Best.

Wikipedia are showing a vacancy in the manager's job at Garforth Town.

In all seriousness- can we expect him to go on much longer?

Or can I claim points for his liver on next years poll?

Anyone got any news yet on what class A drug Gazza is being done for - got an idea he has been at the coke before - if different this time it may point to a more perilous position.

Anyone got any news yet on what class A drug Gazza is being done for - got an idea he has been at the coke before - if different this time it may point to a more perilous position.

I have no idea, but I had a look at the Wikipedia list of Class A drugs. It seems to me the relevant substances are:

• Cocaine
  • Heroin
  • LSD
  • Methamphetamine
  • Ecstasy

Heroin doesn't seem to fit well with Gazza. He's a boozer and alcohol and smack don't mix well. Crystal meth isn't very popular in Europe. LSD is possible, but hard to find these days. My guess is coke or XTC as an outside bet.

regards,

Hein