IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

Fucked over by his ex-wife because he was just about the world's worst husband, slagged off by his step-daughter for same and currently ignoring all advice given to him by continuing to drink himself into an early grave despite some very obvious health problems.

IMO, he shat on himself and as he's not currently mental enough to be sectioned he has only himself to blame.

Even when he was playing he was a liability.

I will agree that his daughter is a disgrace. A friend of mine once bumped into Danny Dyer in a pub and asked a passing girl if she'd take a photo. She misheard and thought he'd asked for a photo with her, so started posing and pouting like a tart. It was apparently quite embarrasssing as he went on to explain that he actually just wanted her to take a photo of him and Danny as he had no idea who she was. As you have probably guessed, that girl was Bianca Gascoigne.

The feeling on the other forum I use is that we broke the story and the Sun and Mail picked up on it.Certainly the wording is almost identical. http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=102308&start=1

That story made me laugh EGN.

I think that, sadly, he's a fair bet for next year's list.

Fucked over by his ex-wife because he was just about the world's worst husband, slagged off by his step-daughter for same and currently ignoring all advice given to him by continuing to drink himself into an early grave despite some very obvious health problems.

IMO, he shat on himself and as he's not currently mental enough to be sectioned he has only himself to blame.

I will agree that his daughter is a disgrace. A friend of mine once bumped into Danny Dyer in a pub and asked a passing girl if she'd take a photo. She misheard and thought he'd asked for a photo with her, so started posing and pouting like a tart. It was apparently quite embarrasssing as he went on to explain that he actually just wanted her to take a photo of him and Danny as he had no idea who she was. As you have probably guessed, that girl was Bianca Gascoigne.

Was he the Worlds worst husband? Compared to who? Josef Fritzel?

Like i said, he is a child, he has tantrums, he misbehaves and he married somebody that knew all of that all too well but the smell of fame and money won the day.

As a player he may have been a liability but what a liability!!

I dont know many football supporters of any club persuasion who wouldnt happily have walked a fuggin long way and happily paid to go and watch Gazza.

Thats the thing, you want a bit of passion, excitement, genius and brilliance or do you want 90mins of Scotty Parker?

I think the days of mental illness "is yer own fuggin fault" have long, long gone.

The child needs some open arms to run in to.

• Like 1

Like i said, he is a child, he has tantrums, he misbehaves and he married somebody that knew all of that all too well but the smell of fame and money won the day.

I dont know many football supporters of any club persuasion who wouldnt happily have walked a fuggin long way and happily paid to go and watch Gazza.

Thats the thing, you want a bit of passion, excitement, genius and brilliance or do you want 90mins of Scotty Parker?

I think the days of mental illness "is yer own fuggin fault" have long, long gone.

Now that made me laugh!

And I can categorically state that Gazza was not the world's worst husband, because that accolade goes to the massive twat I was married to for ten years.

I don't know much about football, but I know that I enjoyed watching him and he was fucking good, and he at least had a bit of a personality, not like the fucking long-haired, over-paid gaylords of today. It's just a shame he has not been able to overcome whatever issues he has - being mental is no fun, you know.

We've all had a bit of a laugh I'm sure, self included, at his daft rantings and made loads of Red Bull/fishing rod jokes, but it's actually all terribly sad.

I'd put him on my list, and I'd take the points, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

• Like 1

Now that made me laugh!

And I can categorically state that Gazza was not the world's worst husband, because that accolade goes to the massive twat I was married to for ten years.

I don't know much about football, but I know that I enjoyed watching him and he was fucking good, and he at least had a bit of a personality, not like the fucking long-haired, over-paid gaylords of today. It's just a shame he has not been able to overcome whatever issues he has - being mental is no fun, you know.

We've all had a bit of a laugh I'm sure, self included, at his daft rantings and made loads of Red Bull/fishing rod jokes, but it's actually all terribly sad.

If your ex was such a massive twat, why were you with him for ten years? And please don't say for the sake of the children...

Now that made me laugh!

If your ex was such a massive twat, why were you with him for ten years? And please don't say for the sake of the children...

Serious answer, because I was mentally ill. Properly, hatstand, curled up in my pants wailing in the corner of the room, unwell.

Oh. Might explain why my brother is still with that colossal bitch of a sister-in-law. He's probably not right with himself.

Aptly enough this thread has turned into a mental health surgery.

Oh. Might explain why my brother is still with that colossal bitch of a sister-in-law. He's probably not right with himself.

Aptly enough this thread has turned into a mental health surgery.

Thats possibly because, despite the fact that we THINK we are smarter than the average knob head, we are just nut jobs or summat.

Its no big deal, the whole World is fucking mad anyway.

I have the pleasure of seeing humanity at its worst most days. Trust me, however fucked you think you are, if you are able to make a coherent post on an internet forum the chances are you're pretty far from proper fucked.

• Like 1

Just tweeted from BBC - Alcoholic ex-England footballer Paul Gascoigne admitted to treatment centre in US, his management company says

Treatment in and of itself won't make any difference.

I think he will go the same way as george best but i don't think he will last as long.

I think there is a point when people are beyond help and Gazza won't ever change .

Daily Star's Sunday edition reporting that he's in intensive care in Tucson after a "dramatic setback in his recovery bid"

Plenty headlines screaming "intensive care" and the like on today's red-tops. They got him just in time this time by my reckoning. But sorting out his heed so it cannae recur; that'll be hard, like.

Plenty headlines screaming "intensive care" and the like on today's red-tops. They got him just in time this time by my reckoning. But sorting out his heed so it cannae recur; that'll be hard, like.

Jimmy Greaves wrote an article on him in one of the tabloids.

Interesting stuff, he makes some sound points.

In effect, getting Gazza off of the Booze will be the easy bit!

Celebrity or just idiot to make money out of keep him drunk .Well no booze so he will be in pain the brain the liver all internal organs starting to get thicker blood flow oh it fucking hurts ,then the brain nasty little survivor starts to shut down parts it can do without -little stroke coming or a quick comma and he will yes will get a new liver even though he will drink that to death hes Gazza and a quick squeeze on the balls by Vinny Jones should get him back on the circuit circus yeah well .

Why America .

its only a matter of time,its only a matter of time

Oh dear. :angry:

If I were a more assertive mod (and knew exactly how to go about it), I'd have removed numerous recent posts from this thread and dished out some warnings. But as I'm a passive soul, please could I just politely request that this "debate" is ceased without delay? Otherwise, I might have to get the instruction manual out.

Go well.

DDT

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
I did ask nicely and it just carried on. A vast amount of posts moved to the trashcan and thread locked for a brief period. Apologies to Lardy, some your posts were collateral damage in the purge.

OK folks. We've been discussing the thread and posts amongst the mods and come up with the following.

I've reopened this thread but I want to warn you Charon, LFN & Yongle ( In no particular order, that's why I've named you alphabeticaly) we don't want to see any more religious bigoted posts, If there are more posted, I'll add to your warning level and (believe me, this is a last resort) suspend your posting ability on the forum for a period of time.

All friends again? Go well.

• Like 1

:-)

You mean to say that I dont even get a warning on me status fingy? :(

Oh well.

Anyway, Gazza is on the road to recovery, well, sort of.

All is good, right?

Usual post-rehab mutterings about determination, "I mean it this time", "brush with death scared me" in interviews with The Sun this week. Today the Huffington Roast Post suggested he's seriously considering Celebrity Big Brother. S'cuse the tired footy phrase but...Get in!!!

Glorwaylada insanity Keydayasync Insanity caultuptettic
What the hell is wrong with you and why do you keep picking the Gazza thread to spam this website ? Its probably read by a grand total of 3 people every month. Btw don't click on any of the links they gave my anti-vrius a warning a week or so ago. Reported Links removed [PB] Edited by Paul Bearer
Spam links censored, spammer banned.