IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

Glorwaylada insanity Keydayasync Insanity caultuptettic
What the hell is wrong with you and why do you keep picking the Gazza thread to spam this website ? Its probably read by a grand total of 3 people every month. Btw don't click on any of the links they gave my anti-vrius a warning a week or so ago. Reported

Engineer...

You never know, that might be Gazza himself crashing the thread (along with his learning support assistant, of course). In which case; your angry rant might have tipped him back a few months and put the points within our collective grasp.

Or summat. Websites removed.

Glorwaylada insanity Keydayasync Insanity caultuptettic
What the hell is wrong with you and why do you keep picking the Gazza thread to spam this website ? Its probably read by a grand total of 3 people every month. Btw don't click on any of the links they gave my anti-vrius a warning a week or so ago. Reported

Engineer...

You never know, that might be Gazza himself crashing the thread (along with his learning support assistant, of course). In which case; your angry rant might have tipped him back a few months and put the points within our collective grasp.

Or summat. Websites removed.

Or it could be Notaguest now thinking about it.

If it is gazza you can all thank when he carks it later this year ;)

Blekempitle

soksalany

just-fuck-the-fuck-off.jpg

Edited by Paul Bearer
spam removed
  • Like 1

Closing this thread down for a while to see what happens with our spammer

Edited by Magere Hein
Topic reopened. That spammer spams all over the forum. Ban filters expanded.

http://news.sky.com/story/1112217/paul-gascoigne-arrested-over-drunken-assault

I have to say I don't think he will ever change. I saw him chatting about this saying he was nearly dead and it frightened him. If you continue and even the fact you might die doesn't stop you nothing will . Definitely one for the next couple of years i would say there is a good chance gazza won't be around in 5 years 50/50 at

this point.

Hospitalised yesterday after staggering into a central London hotel (pockets stuffed with gin bottles) and asking for more drink and help to get to see ex-wife Sheryl.

Front page of The Sun this morning, back to the top of our forum!

George Best, Paul Gascoigne, Nile Ranger. The three greats of British football, all driven to despair by their demons.

There is hope; front page of today's Sun has a cut out and keep poster with a picture of Gazza's face and a plea to barmen and shopkeepers NOT to serve him drink.

There is hope; front page of today's Sun has a cut out and keep poster with a picture of Gazza's face and a plea to barmen and shopkeepers NOT to serve him drink.

Sun displaying contempt for its readers there, can there really be that many barmen and shopkeepers who DON'T know what he looks like?

Sun displaying contempt for its readers there, can there really be that many barmen and shopkeepers who DON'T know what he looks like?

They wouldn't recognise him in that picture anyway because he's portayed standing up and smiling!

• Like 2

JR, sorry but I'm sure there are many barmen across the country who are too young to remember Gazza. I'm sure there are many who were born AFTER his probably most famous moment, the 1990 world cup tears. I was born before but I definitely have no direct memory of that cup. I can only remember Euro 1996 (and the only bit I really clearly remember is the shoot-out England lost (SPOILER ALERT!!)). Plus, he looks so bad these days, they might not even recognise him if they did know him.

But this stunt will fail to reach all the publicans that read the Guardian and Independent.

Another former England player following the George Best rule book - Kenny Sansom

I have looked around the forums and surprised no-one picked up on this one.

Or are alcoholic ex footballers just a too big a pool to pick from?

Another former England player following the George Best rule book - Kenny Sansom

Look in the football thread... FFS... Just one page back from where it is now, page 110, post 2186.

Look in the football thread... FFS... Just one page back from where it is now, page 110, post 2186.

I would think that the Football thread is in the extra-curricular section whereas this is on topic.

Sorry, but at the moment this is the Gazza thread, not the Kenny Sansom thread, or any sad bloke in a bit of trouble...

Sorry, but at the moment this is the Gazza thread, not the Kenny Sansom thread, or any sad bloke in a bit of trouble...

True but I do not want to proliferate threads for every alcoholic ex footballer.

I did check the football thread but did not realise that it had been moving so quickly as I saw the article whilst I had been on holiday. I only searched the Deathlist forums for the name.

Which thread do you think would be most appropriate?

True but I do not want to proliferate threads for every alcoholic ex footballer.

I did check the football thread but did not realise that it had been moving so quickly as I saw the article whilst I had been on holiday. I only searched the Deathlist forums for the name.

Which thread do you think would be most appropriate?

A thread for every alcoholic ex-footballer; hmmm...that way madness lies, IMHO at any rate.

• Like 1

I thought the "Football" thread was for discussing football. Isn't there another one called "Time Added", or summat, for ailing and dead football folk.

Tabloid reports today that Gazza will trouser £400,000 for appearing in the Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing.

How many bottles of vodka is that?

• Like 1

Tabloid reports today that Gazza will trouser £400,000 for appearing in the Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing.

He's following in good (wakka wakka) footsteps. Previous two series of Bailando Con Le Stelle have had Gianni Rivera, Paolo Rossi, Christian Vieri, Christian Pannucci and Marco Delvecchio cut a rag.

The Italian version of "I'm A Celebrity!" has had Antonio Cabrini and Francesco Coco on as contestants, two men with absolutely nothing in common. Also some prominent gay activists and a few drag queens. Just saying.

Is this our revenge for having to include Nancy Dell' Olio a couple of years ago?

Looking a good week for Gazza watchers. Another front page "Nobody can help me/ gambling and drink meltdown" story in the press today and an hour on ITV on Tuesday called Being Paul Gascoigne wherein car-crash documentary makers follow the man and film the crashes, or summat.