IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

How the fuck has he outlasted Kettering FC?

Gazza has been in administration for a while now and has be saved from liquidation a couple of times.

But one day The grim reaper is coming to collect . :P

How the fuck has he outlasted Kettering FC?

Gazza has been in administration for a while now and has be saved from liquidation a couple of times.

But one day The grim reaper is coming to collect . :P

Aye, but not before we've enjoyed an hour of the finest car-crash viewing tonight. When The Sun says it's compelling you just know it's voyuerism of the highest order with a thin veneer of investigative presentation so's they can keep a straight face in describing it as a documentary.

Apparently gazza's bank account was hacked .

http://news.sky.com/story/1147569/paul-gascoigne-claims-his-bank-account-hacked

By hacked he means spent it all in a drunken stupor and doesn't remember. Sounds like those people who post silly things on twitter and say they have been hacked, my guess is this money was given to him to sort his life out and he blew it all and is using this as an excuse.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/340127/EXCLUSIVE-Gazza-blows-4k-on-bets-during-two-day-bender

He's in rehab again. At a 7000 Euro a month facility. So what will give in first? his health or his bank account?

media_xll_1943774.jpg

Gascoigne.

Guest Guest

congrats for finding this thread after 8 years lost.I'm sure we will have lots of fun with it

Fucks sake, you really dragged this thread out from the dead didn't you?

Erm, can a mod move Whitehouse's post to this thread instead: http://www.deathlist...pic=6517&st=220

And delete my post and the guest's post......... to save confusion........... this is the search engine's fault - it's so fucking shit!

Edited by Magere Hein
Topics merged.

Today is Paul's 47th Birthday.

Now what would be a good way to celebrate?

Today is Paul's 47th Birthday.

Now what would be a good way to celebrate?

A bottle of Binge, perhaps?

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Gazza, has a new girlfriend who friends hope will keep him of the bottle, she can't be doing a good job as he looks shocking.

http://www.dailymail...tle-bottle.html

Uh, he looks like Jon Voight, who is 31 years older than him.

Gazza, has a new girlfriend who friends hope will keep him of the bottle, she can't be doing a good job as he looks shocking.

He appears to be rocking the Gorbachev look now too..... a classic.

But obviously he's still mostly Yeltsin at heart.

He appears to be rocking the Gorbachev look now too..... a classic.

But obviously he's still mostly Yeltsin at heart.

he doesn't look well, and he may be down before the Christmas decorations, but damn you for sending me to daily mail.

my eyes !

Paul Gascoigne has been sectioned again after falling of the wagon this week, he is on an emergency 3 day detox, said to be in a "Bad Way". Surely Gazza can't carry on like this for much longer his body must be on the verge of packing in.

Agreed.The spots on his face seen in recent pictures are a classic sign of liver disease.His mental health is bad so he must be a suicide risk as well and is likely to have a drunken accident or alcohol poisoning.He looks so ill and seems to constantly activating a self-destruct button and has been for years.If he makes 2015 he should definitely be in the top 10 of DL.I think this can only end badly and soon now sadly.

wow he has aged alot in the last few months and looks even worse than usual. My grandfather looked better and younger than him at 76 when he died.

Sorry but the body language of that woman he is with clearly shows her pulling away from him and holding his hand but trying keep a great distance between them and look at those hunched up shoulders. Clearly a gold digger and it will be more heartbreak for gazza.

I think he missed his last chance when he was sent to America and was clean for a good few months , think its only a matter of 2 to 3 years now. Sad really but to me it seems he is trying to relive his football days of going out and getting drunk and partying he just can't except he is getting older and his football days are behind him.

wow he has aged alot in the last few months and looks even worse than usual. My grandfather looked better and younger than him at 76 when he died.

Sorry but the body language of that woman he is with clearly shows her pulling away from him and holding his hand but trying keep a great distance between them and look at those hunched up shoulders. Clearly a gold digger and it will be more heartbreak for gazza.

I think he missed his last chance when he was sent to America and was clean for a good few months , think its only a matter of 2 to 3 years now. Sad really but to me it seems he is trying to relive his football days of going out and getting drunk and partying he just can't except he is getting older and his football days are behind him.

Gazza does look terrible, you are right he has aged an awful lot over the last few months, i think his body is finally giving in on him which is not unsurprising given the amount of abuse he has put his body through over the years with the Drugs and especially the booze. I don't think it will be 2 or 3 years until he kicks the bucket though if he is still with us this time next year, i will be amazed. If he doesn't stop drinking which i don't think he will as he is too ill and too far gone then i'd be amazed if he isn't dead by the time he is 50 years of age.

Gazza also has a lot of mental health issues that i think need addressing and putting under control if he is to have any chance of beating the booze but the thing is i don't think he wants to stop drinking and knowone can stop a person drinking long term if they don't want to, so really it doesn't matter if his new girlfriend genuinely loves him or is a Gold digger who is tagging along to get famous, she won't help Gazza in my opinion. Also a 3 day detox and stay under the mental health act won't help Gazza one bit he needs a lot more help than 3 days.

• Like 1

Guest lil gest

THIS IS SPAM

GAZZA IZ VARY MOCH ALVIE

THIS IS SPAM

GAZZA IZ VARY MOCH ALVIE

I'm not sure I remember how the scoring goes, but four words out of five incorrectly spelled and ALL CAPS is a reasonable attempt at a "bollocks in brevity" record surely? (allowing that GAZZA, is not a mis-spelling of course). Succinct of you to point out the purpose of your post in advance for those that might somehow miss the point however, kudos for that.

• Like 1

Paul Gascoigne speaks about his involvement in the Murdoch Press hacking scandal:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/11/paul-gascoigne-says-mirror-phone-hacking-drove-him-to-severe-paranoia

He says the hacking turned him into an alcoholic and made him consider suicide...

Paul Gascoigne speaks about his involvement in the Murdoch Press hacking scandal:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/11/paul-gascoigne-says-mirror-phone-hacking-drove-him-to-severe-paranoia

He says the hacking turned him into an alcoholic and made him consider suicide...

So doubtless the same office conversation I'm enjoying is going on elsewhere. Sympathies for Gazza and no love for the press activities but...

His journey off the rails was already underway when the phone hacking started, right?

And whilst I'm copping up front for being summat of a sick fuck I do have sympathies for the man. There's much tragedy along with the comedy when you consider the fact that even Gazza's therapist thought he was paranoid, and the harder Gazza argued they really were spying on him the more he convinced people the plot was well out of sight.

• Like 1

So doubtless the same office conversation I'm enjoying is going on elsewhere. Sympathies for Gazza and no love for the press activities but...

His journey off the rails was already underway when the phone hacking started, right?

Yes, I think so, too. His story can't be 100% accurate, because he'd have to already be in trouble to create the stories that the newspapers then write about. The papers can't have turned him into an alcoholic if he was sober, because then there would have been nothing to write about. But well, he is suing for compensation.

Erm, maybe, maybe not. He was already supposed to have an alcohol problem even during the mid or late 90s right? But maybe it turned a medium-sized problem into a huge one..............

If he still wants to off himself, holding his breath waiting for an apology from the therapist would probably be a good method.

• Like 1