IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

Gazza tweeting some weird shit on his Twitter account

https://twitter.com/gazza8gascoigne

Yeah saw it, must be back on the booze and possibly drugs, if he doesn't get help soon it could be the end for Gazza as i don't think his body can take much more abuse.

Gazza tweeting some weird shit on his Twitter account

https://twitter.com/gazza8gascoigne

This is the woman he's on about, yes? Can't say I thought that looked like a happy ever after.

Gazza, has a new girlfriend who friends hope will keep him of the bottle, she can't be doing a good job as he looks shocking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799297-is-woman-save-paul-gascoigne-friends-football-legend-hope-new-girlfriend-help-battle-bottle.html

I think it is the woman who was meant to 'save' him who he is on about in those tweets, was obvious from the off that something like this was going to happen though. Gazza is beyond help it is just a matter of time until the inevitable happens, i'm surprised he has lasted this long to be honest.

I do think Gazza is beyond help much like George Best.My uncle was the same he was told he would die if he didn`t stop but he never got rid of the bottle for more than a few weeks and died a couple of years later.I can`t see Gazza seeing 50.

I do think Gazza is beyond help much like George Best.My uncle was the same he was told he would die if he didn`t stop but he never got rid of the bottle for more than a few weeks and died a couple of years later.I can`t see Gazza seeing 50.

No, i can't see Gazza seeing 50 either if he does it will be a minor miracle, Gazza is clearly a very ill man he has so many issues apart from the booze, he is too far gone to be helped if he carries on drinking which is almost a certainty i think he will be dead by 2016. It is so very sad as he had it all and threw it away but mental illness and alcohol addiction doesn't care for status.

I think it is the woman who was meant to 'save' him who he is on about in those tweets, was obvious from the off that something like this was going to happen though. Gazza is beyond help it is just a matter of time until the inevitable happens, i'm surprised he has lasted this long to be honest.

Yea I saw it in october even from a few pics (check my post in this thread) , the body language said it all . Gold digger and embarrassed to show any sort of affection in public and put as much space between her body and his , hunched shoulders etc. surely he was getting red flags then?Also he revealed he hasn't slept with her and they have been dating 5 months very odd unless your young and virgins saving for marriage which these clearly aren't. The alcohol has frazzled all his senses and sadly he will be taken advantage of again and again.

*reads tweets*

Seems like pretty average stuff for a Geordie man his age. Sure he'll be okay.

• Like 1

*reads tweets*

Seems like pretty average stuff for a Geordie man his age. Sure he'll be okay.

Heh, well Gascoigne probably regards himself not as a star anymore, more like an average person. So there's no need for him to appear "presidential" or well-behaved on Twitter.

His daughter was mugged and her phone "full of private texts" with her father was stolen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3041419/Gazza-s-daughter-Bianca-Gascoigne-mugged-bike-gang-central-London-took-phone-private-texts-troubled-ex-footballer.html

In the comment section, conspiracy theories ensue...

His daughter said he's had a "big, big relapse" and couldn't attend the opening of her brothel gentleman's club.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worrying-pictures-show-gazza-after-5603058

On the other hand, his daughter strikes me as a bit of an attention whore.

Later addendum: It was not the opening of the strip club, but his daughter's first day as its manager.

His daughter said he's had a "big, big relapse" and couldn't attend the opening of her brothel gentleman's club.

He looks awful, like the living dead, how much longer can he carry on like this, surely if he doesn't stop which seems unlikely he will be dead by the end of the year. Gazza could be a major miss for the death list.

He looks awful, like the living dead, how much longer can he carry on like this, surely if he doesn't stop which seems unlikely he will be dead by the end of the year. Gazza could be a major miss for the death list.

Frankly I think he looks a lot better there than in some recent photos. Such as the ones with the gold di girlfriend on the beach - he looked really grotesque in those.

Frankly I think he looks a lot better there than in some recent photos. Such as the ones with the gold di girlfriend on the beach - he looked really grotesque in those.

I'm not sure she could be called a gold digger, Gazza isn't exactly rolling in the money these days.

How about "Florin fisher".

• Like 2

He does look better than the one on the beach, but he still looks dreadful, only a matter of time until he dies, but Alcoholic's like Gazza have a remarkable ability to defy the odds and live longer than seems humanly possible, still would be surprised if he is still with us this time next year though.

He does look better than the one on the beach, but he still looks dreadful, only a matter of time until he dies, but Alcoholic's like Gazza have a remarkable ability to defy the odds and live longer than seems humanly possible, still would be surprised if he is still with us this time next year though.

Aye, he doesn't look that bad compared to his worst moments, though once he's got a hat on he bears a passing resemblance to Gary Glitter. Not a look you'd wish on anyone.

• Like 1

I'm not sure she could be called a gold digger, Gazza isn't exactly rolling in the money these days.

No, but there is a type of person who assumes that anyone who is famous must also be rich.

No, but there is a type of person who assumes that anyone who is famous must also be rich.

There's also a type of person who is so poor that even present day Gazza is rich by comparison.

You can look on this as an investment future newspaper interviews possibly a ghost written books, the One Show etc

You can look on this as an investment future newspaper interviews possibly a ghost written books, the One Show etc

And that's when they go on talk shows and get asked "how did you cope with his alcoholism and abuse"?, when the question they should be asking is "why did you bother to marry him in the first place"?

• Like 1

And that's when they go on talk shows and get asked "how did you cope with his alcoholism and abuse"?, when the question they should be asking is "why did you bother to marry him in the first place"?

Tilts head to one side and looks ernestly at the interviewer (perhaps tearfully if they are talented) "He was such a wonderful person, I thought he could change and it would be enough for him that I was there for him (big sigh) but his demons were just too much for me to fight" Interviewer nods sympathetically as she calculates how quickly she can spend the cash.

Tilts head to one side and looks ernestly at the interviewer (perhaps tearfully if they are talented) "He was such a wonderful person, I thought he could change and it would be enough for him that I was there for him (big sigh) but his demons were just too much for me to fight" Interviewer nods sympathetically as she calculates how quickly she can spend the cash.

Aye, more truthful answers might include:

1 - He was so well soaked in alcohol I thought if I set fire to him in late September I could leave the central heating turned off until Christmas!

1 - He was so well soaked in alcohol I thought if I set fire to him in late September I could leave the central heating turned off until Christmas!

Hmm.. does he have life insurance?

By the way, there's a documentary about him coming out this summer, featuring him getting called "the special one" by the special one. And Wayne Rooney calls him the most exciting english player.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3062415/Jose-Mourinho-Wayne-Rooney-Gary-Lineker-lead-tributes-Paul-Gascoigne-new-documentary-charting-life-England-great.html

Hmm.. does he have life insurance?

By the way, there's a documentary about him coming out this summer, featuring him getting called "the special one" by the special one. And Wayne Rooney calls him the most exciting english player.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3062415/Jose-Mourinho-Wayne-Rooney-Gary-Lineker-lead-tributes-Paul-Gascoigne-new-documentary-charting-life-England-great.html

there's a documentary about him coming out

I didn't realise he was gay......

• Like 1