IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

All footballers are very intelligent

In his defence there was fog on the train.....

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Anyone know what Sexual Assault without Touching is?

Well you could ram an object up someones intimates without actually touching them yourself, which would be sexual assault by penetration.

Well, I really don't know why the English legal system needs the specification. Must be degrees of assault in Brexitshire!

Cf: Causing Death by Dangerous Driving.

Poor old Paul.He just cant get a break at all. I bet he brushed past some woman and she decided to press charges thinking she could  get money out of him.It happens so often ! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Uh-oh 

Serious point, he's got enough probs without spending any time in custody! That'd be bad for a guy with his demons.

Can’t see what good prison would do him, he’d be judged high risk with his history of substance abuse and mental health issues, his celebrity would also be a major factor. The prisons are overstretched enough without having to divert extra time and resources to the likes of him 

39 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Can’t see what good prison would do him, he’d be judged high risk with his history of substance abuse and mental health issues, his celebrity would also be a major factor. The prisons are overstretched enough without having to divert extra time and resources to the likes of him 

I'm thinking he'd be in more trouble on remand - where they don't always support the special needs as well as the do in "normal" jail. 

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Well, I really don't know why the English legal system needs the specification. Must be degrees of assault in Brexitshire!

Cf: Causing Death by Dangerous Driving.

Side note....

I see the lassie trying to get rid of the not proven verdict in Scotchland, is unsurprisingly English.

Fuck off home dearie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on winning this year's Turner Prize.

8 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9156645/paul-gascoigne-harry-redknapp-restaurant/

Apparently recently "rescued" by Harry Redknapp who saw  Gazza out on a bender.

Telt yers

Posted him yesterday on the MMMDP form guide - he can't have a good time without his self-desctructive life script kicking in to fuck it up.

• Sad 1

I just saw that on Twitter, so depressing and apparently people are tagging Gary Lineker which isn't on. If he continues like this I give him a year tops.

So sad. I had really hoped he would beat the booze. :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

So sad. I had really hoped he would beat the booze. :(

It'd take 24/7 intervention at the moment - the only silver lining of the public sharing is we get to see the grim realities of chronic alcoholism; there's nothing remotely entertaining or romantic in that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

He’s going to die at age 58

He was 52 three days ago - the truth about someone in his state is that the potential causes of death are near-enough in a queue. We all know heavy drinking is a major cause of accidents - particularly on the road - but we often play up driver and passenger deaths and leave out the number of pedestrians injured that way. The man's seriously unsafe and it'd take heroic efforts of care to turn him round.

That pic of him entering court is the worst I've seen him look in a while but that's not saying much

Jeez, he looks terrible.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

This is best defence ever though!

‘The ex-England star, who denies sexual assault by touching, told passengers he had "kissed a fat lass" to give her a "confidence boost", jurors were told.’

If he wins then it's open season with fat lasses :D:D 

• Haha 1