IKYWN

Paul Gascoigne

Guest One Man Jury
you are all a bunch of arseholes the man is a F*****g legend. LONG LIVE THE KING (GAZZA) the man is the most technically gifted player of late 29th century.

SO HOPE GOD DEALS BURNS YOU DOWN AND PISSES ON YOUR ASHES

Aren't we getting a little a head of ourselves?

player of late 29th century

Could this be yet another Fritz from The Fatherland? The dreadful English is a clue.

Regardless, may he disappear up his own arsehole. Gazza is a retard who only appeals to retards.

the man is a F*****g legend.

I entirely agree with your comments.

His ability to f**k up his career is indeed legendary.

• Like 1

Guest One Man Jury
the man is a F*****g legend.

I entirely agree with your comments.

His ability to f**k up his career is indeed legendary.

Well said. By my second comment was not really about Gazza but about the retarded knob who wrote in here praising the Geordie twat.

By the looks of it not so old Gaza will be taking the “Best” trail to his resting place.

The only difference is that he was not such a good footballer.

By my calculation, 20 years from now DL will be discussing his untimely death. Will the streets be lined with people to say farewell? I think not :sicktherm:

I'm tentatively pencilling him in for my deathlist in 2026

Very foolish chaps.

No real reason to beleive he is in terrible health. Unless of course you take the testimony of the Kettering Chairman seriously.

No real reason to beleive he is in terrible health. Unless of course you take the testimony of the Kettering Chairman seriously.

I was not suggesting he is in terrible health at the moment. Mr Best 20 years ago was pretty chipper as well.

What I am suggesting is Mr Gaza has got all the boxes ticked, including drink denial, to be a Best imitator. Apart from place of birth and not getting a commendation from Pele.

The Kettering Chairman is probably more believable than Gaza. Which one would you buy a second hand car from?

However no smoke without fire, except if it's the vatican!

By the looks of it not so old Gaza will be taking the “Best” trail to his resting place.

By my calculation, 20 years from now DL will be discussing his untimely death. Will the streets be lined with people to say farewell? I think not :referee:

George Best was a great footballer but in a different version of the sport than Paul Gascoigne played in. Having been a fan of both I suspect Gazza would have coped better as a player in the early days than Besty would today. Check out some of the guys GB was waltzing past in the recent never ending footage! (albeit on pitches resembling WW1 battlefields).

Didn't he have a rather severe bout of pneumonia less than a year ago? Not that that means anything, I was with someone who had had it about 10 times in her life, but it's worse when you're older.

I heard he's just generally in poor health, but he's getting better.

Anyone have a shovel? :lol::referee:

By my calculation, 20 years from now DL will be discussing his untimely death. Will the streets be lined with people to say farewell? I think not :referee:

I don't think Gazza will die from alcoholism.

With his exile from football now complete, what is he going to do?

He has no other talents at all, he even makes Ian Wright look like a great TV presenter.

I think he'll slide into an ever deeper depression and within a few years commit suicide.

I don't think Gazza will die from alcoholism...(snip)...I think he'll slide into an ever deeper depression and within a few years commit suicide.

The two possibilities could be related.

St Peter is spot on. Gazza will make a come back with Aldershot or somewhere like that, last about two games, go out clubbing with Fivebellies, get smashed, punch someone, get fired, go on the bottle, dry out in Betty Ford, then repeat stage two three and four until he too has five bellies, then either go completely alchy or have a heart attack. Either way, dead by 65 without a

penny to his name. Black armbands, obit, one minute applause, flame grill. Cert

Site police don't seem to like too many topics otherwise I would be minded to discuss people who we think won't make their three score years and ten, better still, 60. A kind of Bob Marley/ Jimi Hendrix/ Marc Bolan / Pete Doherty memorial thread. Spot the odd one out.

Site police don't seem to like too many topics

Tell me about these "Sight Police"

Site Police I believe is an oblique reference to Windsor.

Though Special Constable would seem more apt,

with the emphasis on the "special".

I have no idea who or what the Sight Police are,

except possibly guide dog inspectors.

I have no idea who or what the Sight Police are,

The only thing I could come up with would be they are the people

who roam the internet that are able to control it.

They shut down websights that have for example illegal images. :referee:

Site police don't seem to like too many topics otherwise I would be minded to discuss people who we think won't make their three score years and ten, better still, 60. A kind of Bob Marley/ Jimi Hendrix/ Marc Bolan / Pete Doherty memorial thread. Spot the odd one out.

Doherty is the odd one out. The other three were singers

Not quite - Jimi Hendrix was mainly known for mastering the guitar. :(

St Peter is spot on. Gazza will make a come back with Aldershot or somewhere like that, last about two games, go out clubbing with Fivebellies, get smashed, punch someone, get fired, go on the bottle, dry out in Betty Ford, then repeat stage two three and four until he too has five bellies, then either go completely alchy or have a heart attack. Either way, dead by 65 without a

penny to his name. Black armbands, obit, one minute applause, flame grill. Cert

Brief, concise, succinct and to the point. An excellent synopsis on the fiture of Mr P. Gascoine esq., sphincter of this parish.

The Media last night was comparing Gaza to Besty.

I'm going for a promotion from Saint to Prophet. :(

How do I change my name to "Prophet Pete". :(

Kettering Town chairman Imraan Ladak, who sacked Gascoigne as manager, accused him of 37 alcohol-related incidents during his 39 days in charge.

Geroge Best would be proud of him.

Did anyone notice how thin Gaza looked when taking up the Kettering post. :(

He could have wore a suit that fitted, It looked as though he was wearing some of Five Bellie's clobber!

A bit of the "Ghost of Christmas Past" look about him. Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks as if a couple of turkey dinners would do him the world of good rather than a couple of Baby Chams.

Not quite - Jimi Hendrix was mainly known for mastering the guitar. :(

In to the pedant trap. Sooooo predictable. I wondered who it might be.

Marc Bolan - the only jewish one.