Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, the time has come for another poll, where your votes count... and I mean that most sincerely folks!!

Is it time to say bye bye to Banshees Scream? Is he the genius he thinks he is? Is he infact an irritating twat that, like a boil on the arse, needs to be lanced...permanently?

You the jury must decide.

Guest Audrey

If Audrey had the right she'd be up there with the 80 odd thousand (?!) it seems. One too many racist remarks and now alluding to being the second coming. Could be offence for any believers out there.

89676. Great edit. I love it. I guess that I shouldn't have called Fellatio Nelson the British Richard Simmons. For the next 24 hours he shouldn't be allowed to have anything sharp around him, my orders.

Anyway, it's obvious to me that some of our regulars lack sense of humor and they overestimate a lot of what I say. My advice for those of you who continuously grab the wrong end of the stick "chill out" .. seriously. I admit that occasionally I may exploit a very controversial opinion but as I've said before 'I'm not going to be the savior of everybody's bad first impressions" .. unfortunately not all of you know me by now.

The truth is that I respect almost every member who has involved themselves with this place. As I've said before, most internet forums from my opinion are for losers with no lives unless you belong to Deathlist.net. One member I don't have much respect for is the guy who created this thread. The reason: He has made it his business to disrespect me over the course of time he has been here.

The fact of the matter is I consider myself among the elite few who live in a world where life and death are memorized. I know all the prospects and I can cover many discussions. We are all "entities" and we observe an ongoing trend which fascinates us. I believe myself to be of the special few who can see an interest such as this without viewing it as something offensive.

Look, it's an interest of mine. I don't have to be here. Nothing matters to me much anymore. It don't faze me. If the panel really feels this place would be better without me, I'm confident with their decision to have me banned. I call all of them out: They know who they are. If all of you really feel that I should be banned, do it. I'll forever burn in your hearts.

The world needs people who start arguements. I've had my disagreement with BS but he at least inspires posts.

I vote No.....and I'd vote no for MaryPort too.

I wonder if Kashmir and The Philosopher have voted yet?

OOF!

I can't be the only person tempted to abstain here. This one tests my principles to the point it's actually made me wonder what my principles are. On balance, I guess, I'm a live and let live, liberal sort....but don't tell the neighbours eh? So I've just voted for the side that have 33.3%.

This thread will only make him worse. You've given him some attention.

No the world needs a Banshees Scream

Ever felt you were a patsy?

I voted to keep BS and buy him a dictionary.

OOF!

I can't be the only person tempted to abstain here. This one tests my principles to the point it's actually made me wonder what my principles are. On balance, I guess, I'm a live and let live, liberal sort....but don't tell the neighbours eh? So I've just voted for the side that have 33.3%.

Liberals aren't "live and let live" anymore, Mary. They are the new fascists.

BS may be a Twat but as the saying goes:

"90% of everything is Bull sh*t"

Remember that includes you and me !

Just my 2d worth

Razor

Guest Maryport Out, Banshees In
The world needs people who start arguements. I've had my disagreement with BS but he at least inspires posts.

Keep Banshees, he is a misunderstood genius.

Get rid of Maryport. He is a waste of space & so are his posts

zzzzzz

Keep Banshees, he is a misunderstood genius.

Get rid of Maryport. He is a waste of space & so are his posts

zzzzzz

Oh, hello again, it's my multiple-personality disordered GUEST/stalker. You know, the one who accuses me of not having a life. Re the misunderstood genius bit......line us up a few choice examples please and point out where the rest of us with our substantial experience of life and our qualifications 'misunderstood' the 'genius' of BS.

Guest Maryport Out, Banshees In
Oh, hello again, it's my multiple-personality disordered GUEST/stalker. You know, the one who accuses me of not having a life. Re the misunderstood genius bit......line us up a few choice examples please and point out where the rest of us with our substantial experience of life and our qualifications 'misunderstood' the 'genius' of BS.

Line up a few choice examples where you have substantial experience of life & qualifications.

You live in Cumbria, so you must have neither :):D:crossbone:

PS Wordsworth couldn't smell. Good thing too. The smell would not be of daffodils but of poisonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Definitely keep Banshees.

Firstly, whatever you may think of him, he does liven up proceedings.

Secondly, he certainly adds a different dimension to the Deathlist.

Personally, I've no great problems with him being here at all, and I think really, we should try & encourage people here instead of driving them away (Dave/Iain excepted).

Surely, would it not be easier for those who don't like Banshees or his posting, to simply put him on the ignore list?

Oh, keep Maryportfuncity too.

But as for that TheManInBlack....... :):D

I, for one, would miss the man's verbal fluency and clarity. He is a treasure and should be beaten senseless retained.

Firstly, whatever you may think of him, he does liven up proceedings.

It wouldn't take much these days. Not with the bland characters the forum attracts now.

Please stay banshees scream

I think the world needs poets to brighten our days

Sorry LFN - I vote NO. Need you be reminded that this is an INTERNET forum. You're alter-ego is arguing with another in a virtual world, don't let it get to you or don't play. :referee:

<---- another no vote over here. Only supprised that the number of votes is level without these people saying they want him out of here.

Maybe BS can explain this. At the time of writing this reply, there are 15 votes for and 15 votes against. There have been a total of 31 votes cast. :referee: Do the maths!!!

Over to you Banshees :)

Is anyone other than me going to admit to voting to get rid?

Is anyone other than me going to admit to voting to get rid?

I'm one of the 17. Audrey can testify to that.