Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't voted...yet. I'm just observing the fact that BS appears to have become much more lucid on this thread. It's as though he's cast aside the veil of obscurantist drivel and allowed us a glance at what's underneath.

Can we have the veil back now...please?

Sorry LFN - I vote NO. Need you be reminded that this is an INTERNET forum. You're alter-ego is arguing with another in a virtual world, don't let it get to you or don't play. :)

Actually, no I dont need reminding thanks.

The poll was sparked during debate elsewhere, I merely, because im a complete twat, stuck my head over the paraphet and did what was suggested, construct a long overdue Poll.

Give the people a say, and all of that.

I, personally, couldnt give a monkeys whether he stays or goes.

Many people here have good sound reasons as to why he should go and some of the others clearly enjoy the fact that, so long as he remains, he will make them look slightly more intelligent than they may actually be.

Windsor, before you start to go down the "it aint as good as it used to be" road, take a look on who is the biggest poster on the "Room 101" thread.

Now what was that about "bland characters?" :referee:

Finally, very finally, out of courtesy, who the f***k am I responding to this time?Is it another multi faced poster? Another warm, smiling assasin, friendly but deadly?

They know who they are, I certainly do.

Err...I logged in before I posted. I only have two faces (they're both happily responding to you at the moment). I haven't got my claws out yet.

Keep!! As I'm perplexed to where and when he p*ssed somebodies chips.

At this rate there will be no f*cker left on the forum :referee:

Who's next for the DL virtual gallows, probably me !!!

There's no need to be quite so hysterical, we haven't actually got rid of anyone and BS is unlikely to be leaving anytime soon. I actually think we are a rather relaxed and tolerant forum. As far as I know apart from spammers, the only bannings we have had have been iain and IYG, hardly a large number so I don't know what you mean by "at this rate". Take a look at the findadeath forum for comparrison and see the number of people who've been banned there. I don't know about other forums but from I gather they have large amounts of bannings too.

Whatever else BS may be, he is astute enough to know that he would likely be banned elsewhere and he takes advantage of that.

Mary you said in so many words "Prove his misunderstood genius" but at the same time I could say "Prove to me your not a f****n loser ".. you've post 6 million times .. but I really don't take you as a loser at all, Mary. I also don't consider myself a genius either. I consider you a solid contributer who never hesitates to share his opinion on a matter. I mean, some people are really sad stories. We are just victims from the golden age where continues conversation was acceptable. The other day somebody joined 'I won't use the name" who has posted 27 thousand times somewhere else .. :referee: 27 thousand times! Why? How? How does that happen.

Victims from the golden age.......hmmmm, did it end with the demise of Tempus?

Incidentally, it's 18-19 in favour of continued BS, I smell a few remaining big hitters sitting on stocks of dry powder. It's neck and neck as to whether LFN vs BS or Mugabe vs the MDC is fight of the week.

ooh, just voted and it's 18 all. Will this be headed for penalties?

I deduced that you are a "keeper"

Something appears to be wrong with this thread.

I haven't voted but the poll at the top records me as having doen so.

Something appears to be wrong with this thread.

I haven't voted but the poll at the top records me as having doen so.

Its got a built in anti apathy monitor.

You will vote whether you want to or not.

I voted to keep him.

I do understand and agree with the comments made by others, but BS has given me hundreds of laughs over the years, (sometimes even intentionally) and I have to give him credit for that. He has the unique distinction of being both amusing and infuriating in equal measures.

Guest Esmeralda
This thread reminds me of that scene in the Hunchback of Notre Dame where Quasimodo is strapped to a wheel in a Paris square while people throw cabbages at him.

I voted "No."

Please Mr. Godot, stop comparing your Banshees to my friend Quasimodo. Quasi is really very nice.

Guest Gypsies can't vote.

My last stand on this thread. I'm going old school. This should have been done a long time ago.

The vote is 50\50 on if I should go or stay. I've seen enough votes

but not enough of "Fellatio Nelson is gay"

His avatars are of 80's gods and some metro named Prince. People might call that eccentricity but I call it

Straight up hints.

I've heard the talk of much exaggeration. The comments are absurd, it's beyond contemplation.

Nonsense being exploited at such an unforgiving rate. You are a disease in context

All the minds you contaminate

You probably have a name like Lawrence or Tucker

Whatever you go by it's time you get put in your place

You overly flamboyant mother f****r

There will be some convention held at a bar nobody is naming,

I hope that you are all informed about where you are going

Cause this creepy little bastard

Is flaming

You've taken speculation and you've preached it like some religion

I often think you are handicapped and need constant supervision

You came to my neighborhood and I'll teach you how it's run

Let me remind you,

This ain't no pilot forum son

Fellatio, let me level with you.

It's not that you aren't even on my level in life,

You aren't even on the level below me.

I've once called you an insect like Ralph Nader and that guy hasn't been elected once. So do yourself a favor and stop contributing the campaign you run. You and your dialect belong only in PM boxes.

My last stand on this thread. I'm going old school. This should have been done a long time ago.

The vote is 50\50 on if I should go or stay. I've seen enough votes

but not enough of "Fellatio Nelson is gay"

His avatars are of 80's gods and some metro named Prince. People might call that eccentricity but I call it

Straight up hints.

I've heard the talk of much exaggeration. The comments are absurd, it's beyond contemplation.

Nonsense being exploited at such an unforgiving rate. You are a disease in context

All the minds you contaminate

You probably have a name like Lawrence or Tucker

Whatever you go by it's time you get put in your place

You overly flamboyant mother f****r

There will be some convention held at a bar nobody is naming,

I hope that you are all informed about where you are going

Cause this creepy little bastard

Is flaming

You've taken speculation and you've preached it like some religion

I often think you are handicapped and need constant supervision

You came to my neighborhood and I'll teach you how it's run

Let me remind you,

This ain't no pilot forum son

Fellatio, let me level with you.

It's not that you aren't even on my level in life,

You aren't even on the level below me.

I've once called you an insect like Ralph Nader and that guy hasn't been elected once. So do yourself a favor and stop contributing the campaign you run. You and your dialect belong only in PM boxes.

That was almost a coherant post.

Let me assure you that I am not gay. Having said that, what if I was? WTF is wrong with being Gay? You Bigot!

Avatars? hmmm, plenty of hetrosexuals love The Rocky Horror Show, Handrejka loves it, does that make her a "Goddam Lezi!"???

My current one is for a reason, fook all to do with you, way over your head.

Handicapped? No im not, but I do have a 24 year brother with Downs Syndrome. Perhaps your little sewer of a brain may like to use that in an attack on me?

BS, you really are a complete W**ker.

You have failed to grasp the facts. Half those who voted would rather rod their dog than have you on here.

Out of the remaining half, the majority believe you to be an amusing imbecile, a sort of Forrest Gump.

The fact that you failed to see that several DL members (NOT a mod ) decided that a Poll was necessary for everybody to have a say on whether a racist, sexist bigot who has caused more women on this forum to block one individual than any other forum alive, speaks volumes for your arrogance.

Anywhere else and you would have been out on your arse, here, well this is tolerant land.

Make no mistake, you are skating on very thin ice, I for one TOTALLY object to the Gay and Handicapped jibe.

You actually disgust me, I truly thought bigoted pond life like you had all but been extinguished.

If there was ever an excuse to have your arse hauled off of here, you have just provided it.

In attacking me, which feels like ive been savaged by a dead sheep ( thanks Dennis Healey ) you have really opened up to what you really are, a disgusting littel turd that uses sexuality and disability as weapons, purely because you lack the intellect to do it any other way.

You know something? I didnt give a sh*t if you stayed or went, you dont mean anything to me to care either way.

Now? I think you should be got rid of, there is no place on any forum for somebody like you, let alone this world.

LFN

Not Lawrence or Tucker ( which are no more "Gay" than Freddie ( Mercury) Oscar (Wilde) or Rock ( Hudson)...)

( thanks Dennis Healey )

No, no, no.......it was Geoffrey Howe.

Otherwise, a top rant LFN. The explosive power of this thread continues to rise. Now let's get Star Crossed back posting under his own name and head for meltdown.

( thanks Dennis Healey )

Otherwise, a top rant LFN. The explosive power of this thread continues to rise. Now let's get Star Crossed back posting under his own name and head for meltdown.

Mary, it was Dennis Healey who said it, Geoffrey ( Mogadon) Howe was the recipient.

My last stand blah, blah....

Half those who voted would rather rod their dog than have you on here.

Out of the remaining half, the majority believe you to be an amusing imbecile, a sort of Forrest Gump.

Woaa there. I never said he was amusing.

( thanks Dennis Healey )

Mary, it was Dennis Healey who said it, Geoffrey ( Mogadon) Howe was the recipient.

I knew that, are you trying to start summat? On second thoughts, looking at this thread, you clearly did.

Not that I think that voting matters, and I do agree that this is just giving him the kind of attention he wants, but I voted to get rid of him. I couldn't give a crap less about "posting quality" or anything like that. He can ramble on until he breaks the personal post counter for all I care, for I've long since taken advantage of the "ignore this user" button. But his attitude towards the women on this forum, and some of things he has said to/about them both here and in chat are creepy, disrespectful and, quite frankly, scary and are totally out of line with the way I personally believe people should be treating others and handling sexuality.

If we booted out everyone with a lot of utter shite and twunty posts, we'd be kicking out more than just BS (frankly, I'd probably be one of them). But if I can hold a symbolic protest against his some of his comments that indicate that he should be locked away permanently, I will. Just thought I'd drop in and explain my meaningless "yes" vote.

My quoting Canadian Paul for this post is nothing to do with him (her?) personally but I wnated to use the above post as it sems to be the only place in this thread in which the arguments in favour of banning Banshees Scream are laid out anything like explicitly and clearly.

Simply put, they do not ammount to any kind of reason or argument for banning him from the forum.So far as I can tell he has sent private mesages to people who have found them objectionable. There does not seem to be any example of him posting anything directly offensive in the forum itself. Even if there were it would take a massive leap of the imagination and ego to imagine that writing something means that he should be banned.

Let us supose that he has hurt someones feelings. Very well, but what does that have do with anyone other than him and the other person in question.It astonishes me when people think they have the right not to have their feelings hurt and that others should ammend their behaviour around their touchy sensetivity.

Why not simply read it then ignore it, or reply to it, or disagree with it or whatever you may wish to do.

Think about the nature of the forum in which we are all writing. the very nature of suggests a libera; attitude to what should and should not be said. Even if Banshee's were to post something unkind about women in gerneral, the handicapped, or another forum member , is any more or less "offensive" than us offering up estimates on when celebs will die?

There has been a lot of talk about banning people latley and since all that has not generated a single cogent argument beyond "I don't like what ____ says/how they say it" I can only assume people are acting out of boredom an/or the wish to be supressive.

As I said a few posts back, the voting on this thread appears to be faulty (it's recorded me as having voted when in fact I haven't) but if I were able to cast a vote it would be against banning him.

As I said a few posts back, the voting on this thread appears to be faulty (it's recorded me as having voted when in fact I haven't) but if I were able to cast a vote it would be against banning him.

I don't think the voting is faulty, you must have clicked 'view results' to see them without voting, this automatically will give you the message 'you have already voted in this poll' in future. The button that says 'View Results' does have the words 'Null Vote' in brackets to let you know this will happen. See (slightly grainy!) image below as an example.

88076138me8.jpg

Not that I think that voting matters, and I do agree that this is just giving him the kind of attention he wants, but I voted to get rid of him. I couldn't give a crap less about "posting quality" or anything like that. He can ramble on until he breaks the personal post counter for all I care, for I've long since taken advantage of the "ignore this user" button. But his attitude towards the women on this forum, and some of things he has said to/about them both here and in chat are creepy, disrespectful and, quite frankly, scary and are totally out of line with the way I personally believe people should be treating others and handling sexuality.

If we booted out everyone with a lot of utter shite and twunty posts, we'd be kicking out more than just BS (frankly, I'd probably be one of them). But if I can hold a symbolic protest against his some of his comments that indicate that he should be locked away permanently, I will. Just thought I'd drop in and explain my meaningless "yes" vote.

My quoting Canadian Paul for this post is nothing to do with him (her?) personally but I wnated to use the above post as it sems to be the only place in this thread in which the arguments in favour of banning Banshees Scream are laid out anything like explicitly and clearly.

Simply put, they do not ammount to any kind of reason or argument for banning him from the forum.So far as I can tell he has sent private mesages to people who have found them objectionable. There does not seem to be any example of him posting anything directly offensive in the forum itself. Even if there were it would take a massive leap of the imagination and ego to imagine that writing something means that he should be banned.

Let us supose that he has hurt someones feelings. Very well, but what does that have do with anyone other than him and the other person in question.It astonishes me when people think they have the right not to have their feelings hurt and that others should ammend their behaviour around their touchy sensetivity.

Why not simply read it then ignore it, or reply to it, or disagree with it or whatever you may wish to do.

Think about the nature of the forum in which we are all writing. the very nature of suggests a libera; attitude to what should and should not be said. Even if Banshee's were to post something unkind about women in gerneral, the handicapped, or another forum member , is any more or less "offensive" than us offering up estimates on when celebs will die?

There has been a lot of talk about banning people latley and since all that has not generated a single cogent argument beyond "I don't like what ____ says/how they say it" I can only assume people are acting out of boredom an/or the wish to be supressive.

So lets get this right.

You sod off for ages, come back and state "There has been a lot of talk about banning people lately" Really?

Show me the threads.

Now, without wishing to pull your post to pieces ( which wouldnt be too much of an exertion )allow me to get to the point.

How would you feel if I called you a"F*****g retard and a Homo?

I found it pretty sickening.

I dont really feel that having any kind of discussion with you is going to be fruitful TBH, you are so wide of the mark its a joke.

As you believe we should not respond or just ignore bigoted, offensive, scumbags, like BS when they are doing what they do naturally (being offensive) perhaps you would care to ignore and not respond to me when I tell you that you signature is, indeed, a statement out of truth.

" The mother of Idiots is always pregnant"

Yes, she obviously gave birth to you!

Part 2

Fellatio Nelson, I don't discriminate as you perceive. You are truly entitled

to what you want to believe.

You might not be gay

but you are useless enough to leave

You make accusations of me having the lowest form of wit

Hey ... If you want me to be upfront

You ain't worth any other sh*t

I didn't think down syndrome, I thought about a big white trailer

It's funny, you compare me to a film that sort of reminded me of you.

But more the less,

Lt. Dan Taylor..

I said that you sob in theaters as what would be disgraceful for a man

If not, you are still bringing a big pocket full of tissues

Sort of like Pee Wee Herman

If I made pocket change for all the bullshit you stack

If there were eighty Amy Winehouse's

I could pay the unsophisticated to buy

and supply

their crack

I'm done with this thread. I will go back to being more of the gentleman that I am. I trust the fact that some of you know me for what I really am, and if not, well, happy days. If anybody needs translation - I don't like this Fellatio Nelson guy. I don't like him. He is motivating my demise and I have no sympathy for those who choose to live in a world where a change of understanding is beyond the realms of possibility. I don't always say things the right way, we all know that, but not at the extreme of how it's been exaggerated. It makes no difference to my life what any of you think, I don't care, I just tell it the way it is. That's it.

Guest Idiot
I knew that, are you trying to start summat? On second thoughts, looking at this thread, you clearly did.

When is the thread to remove MPFC started.he can NEVER admit that he is wrong.prat. and he shags sheep

Guest Sheep

When is the thread to remove MPFC started.he can NEVER admit that he is wrong.prat. and he shags sheep

Barrr and you watch barr

Part 2

Fellatio Nelson, I don't discriminate as you perceive. You are truly entitled

to what you want to believe.

You might not be gay

but you are useless enough to leave

You make accusations of me having the lowest form of wit

Hey ... If you want me to be upfront

You ain't worth any other sh*t

I didn't think down syndrome, I thought about a big white trailer

It's funny, you compare me to a film that sort of reminded me of you.

But more the less,

Lt. Dan Taylor..

I said that you sob in theaters as what would be disgraceful for a man

If not, you are still bringing a big pocket full of tissues

Sort of like Pee Wee Herman

If I made pocket change for all the bullshit you stack

If there were eighty Amy Winehouse's

I could pay the unsophisticated to buy

and supply

their crack

I'm done with this thread. I will go back to being more of the gentleman that I am. I trust the fact that some of you know me for what I really am, and if not, well, happy days. If anybody needs translation - I don't like this Fellatio Nelson guy. I don't like him. He is motivating my demise and I have no sympathy for those who choose to live in a world where a change of understanding is beyond the realms of possibility. I don't always say things the right way, we all know that, but not at the extreme of how it's been exaggerated. It makes no difference to my life what any of you think, I don't care, I just tell it the way it is. That's it.

What does a big white trailer have to do with Handicap?

BS, you are no Gentleman, you have demonstrated in just one thread, that you make Alf Garnet ( Archie Bunker X100 ) look like Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

The only question left is to ask whether we actually have people at the helm of this Ship who have the will and the balls to deal with you.

Inspite of the amount of people you have offended by pestering, spouting racist, bigoted shite, nobody has deemed it necessary to give you the elbow.

I doubt if anything will change.

PS: TAFKAG, anything you'd like to say?

I haven't voted.

BS, I have a suggestion. Some while ago you posted -- or tapped out in a chatroom conversation -- some drivel about being a bigshot winning poker player. You later PM'ed me with the suggestion of playing some hold 'em online, having made some big win or other. I replied with the suggestion that we play a series of games, perhaps at $100 a pop or something like that, but heard nothing back about it.

I don't know what your motivation was with the whole deal [maybe you are indeed a sharp card player and reckon that playing me would be financially +EV, or maybe you're happy to make a losing bet in the hope of getting lucky and getting some minor ego kick out of it], but however.

As I made clear, I'd be happy to play you. But we could make it a little more fun than it just being for cash.

How about we play a series of games sometime over the next few weeks. I'd like it to be somewhere in the region of ten [but an odd number, of course] games or so at, say, $100 a game (and certainly no less than $50 a game, as I might as well otherwise being doing a paper round.) Of course, we could just sit down once for a grand or whatever, but given that I consider myself the likely more skillful player, I'd like to iron out the [fairly high, since I'd only give myself a 60-40 edge (feel free to disagree, natch)] probability that you just get lucky in one game.

So anyhow, the fairly predictable addition to this game would be that the losing player undertakes to leave the forum. If that seems too much of a wrench, we could settle on an undertaking to leave the forum [and chat rooms, of course] for, say, six months.

What do you reckon? We could play a game an evening [uS time, UK time, I'm not fussed] over 11 days or so sometime towards the end of next month. (I'm fairly tied up with things just for the next while).

It could also provide some minor entertainment for any DL'ers who, for want of any paint drying in their vicinity, might fancy watching online.

Cheers,

A

I haven't voted.

BS, I have a suggestion. Some while ago you posted -- or tapped out in a chatroom conversation -- some drivel about being a bigshot winning poker player. You later PM'ed me with the suggestion of playing some hold 'em online, having made some big win or other. I replied with the suggestion that we play a series of games, perhaps at $100 a pop or something like that, but heard nothing back about it.

I don't know what your motivation was with the whole deal [maybe you are indeed a sharp card player and reckon that playing me would be financially +EV, or maybe you're happy to make a losing bet in the hope of getting lucky and getting some minor ego kick out of it], but however.

As I made clear, I'd be happy to play you. But we could make it a little more fun than it just being for cash.

How about we play a series of games sometime over the next few weeks. I'd like it to be somewhere in the region of ten [but an odd number, of course] games or so at, say, $100 a game (and certainly no less than $50 a game, as I might as well otherwise being doing a paper round.) Of course, we could just sit down once for a grand or whatever, but given that I consider myself the likely more skillful player, I'd like to iron out the [fairly high, since I'd only give myself a 60-40 edge (feel free to disagree, natch)] probability that you just get lucky in one game.

So anyhow, the fairly predictable addition to this game would be that the losing player undertakes to leave the forum. If that seems too much of a wrench, we could settle on an undertaking to leave the forum [and chat rooms, of course] for, say, six months.

What do you reckon? We could play a game an evening [uS time, UK time, I'm not fussed] over 11 days or so sometime towards the end of next month. (I'm fairly tied up with things just for the next while).

It could also provide some minor entertainment for any DL'ers who, for want of any paint drying in their vicinity, might fancy watching online.

Cheers,

A

I see flaws in this plan, which I won't point out lest I give Banshees any ideas - can't you just have a good old-fashioned fight in the car park?

I see flaws in this plan, which I won't point out lest I give Banshees any ideas - can't you just have a good old-fashioned fight in the car park?

I don't think BS is bright or resourceful enough for the kind of skulduggery that might erode my edge.

I don't feel anywhere near strongly enough for a fight in the car park [although I'd give myself pretty good odds on that, too]. I'd happily open a book on such a good old fashioned scrap, though, if anybody else fancies some hand-to-hand with what I imagine is a pretty scrawny and anaemic sample of half-masculinity.

[um, how did I get drawn into all this....? <_< ]