Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see flaws in this plan, which I won't point out lest I give Banshees any ideas - can't you just have a good old-fashioned fight in the car park?

I don't think BS is bright or resourceful enough for the kind of skulduggery that might erode my edge.

I don't feel anywhere near strongly enough for a fight in the car park [although I'd give myself pretty good odds on that, too]. I'd happily open a book on such a good old fashioned scrap, though, if anybody else fancies some hand-to-hand with what I imagine is a pretty scrawny and anaemic sample of half-masculinity.

[um, how did I get drawn into all this....? <_< ]

Are you bluffing?

I see flaws in this plan, which I won't point out lest I give Banshees any ideas - can't you just have a good old-fashioned fight in the car park?

I don't think BS is bright or resourceful enough for the kind of skulduggery that might erode my edge.

I don't feel anywhere near strongly enough for a fight in the car park [although I'd give myself pretty good odds on that, too]. I'd happily open a book on such a good old fashioned scrap, though, if anybody else fancies some hand-to-hand with what I imagine is a pretty scrawny and anaemic sample of half-masculinity.

I'll do it, I've got a great track record - Fights 1 Won 1 Lost 0 - I'm a dead cert.

I knew that, are you trying to start summat? On second thoughts, looking at this thread, you clearly did.

When is the thread to remove MPFC started.he can NEVER admit that he is wrong.prat. and he shags sheep

I'm on record hereabouts admitting I'm wrong and taking jokes against myself. As for sheep shagging, honestly that's so-o-o-o twentieth century. The big money is in Bison, Ibis and them luvverly Llamas. Right handy for protecting sheep against foxes them Llamas. A deal, I'll admit I've been wrong about summat, when you put up and post as summat other than a guest.

Meanwhile, BS' support streaks ahead by two votes.

Well, at least this thread goes to some length to make me seem less childish (on the grand scale of thing).

I should have voted to keep him. It seems that whenever I vote these days, I always end up in the minority.

I just realized that this whole conversation is ruining us all. It's insanity.

It's selfish. How can I be so selfish. What is happening to me.

I just realized that this whole conversation is ruining us all. It's insanity.

It's selfish. How can I be so selfish. What is happening to me.

No he doesnt want to play Poker Alphonsin.

No, he doesnt want to fight you Lardy.

Nuff said.

I'm becoming an attraction for the wrong reasons. This isn't what it's about. It's selfish.

I don't want anyone contributing to this anymore.

Guest Oooh you spoilsport
I'm becoming an attraction for the wrong reasons. This isn't what it's about. It's selfish.

Surely that's selfish in wanting to control this thread by shutting it down? It's the most exciting thing that's happened recently owing to a slow news month on the squid front.

Surely that's selfish in wanting to control this thread by shutting it down? It's the most exciting thing that's happened recently owing to a slow news month on the squid front.

Right there, no "r" in the month. <_<

I'll do it, I've got a great track record - Fights 1 Won 1 Lost 0 - I'm a dead cert.

I'll fight you Lard Bazaar

Fights 128, wins 0, draws 128, losses 0.

You bring the paddling pool and jelly and I'll bring the bikinis

I'll fight you Lard Bazaar

Fights 128, wins 0, draws 128, losses 0.

You bring the paddling pool and jelly and I'll bring the bikinis

You do realize that somewhere in New York BS will be sitting, reading your post, glopping away at the very thought of it.

Alph, you poker playing scrapper! Are y'all from Texas?

Another thing about this poll is that it gives us some indication about the number of active members - 40 to 50 perhaps out of 2,411 who bothered to register. There are probably another fifty or so "sleeping" or occasional visitors and that's about it. Very much a minority sport then. Imagine it: most of those "in and outs" have never been "stirred" by Banshees Scream. Lucky bastards.

Edit: Just done a bit more analysis (crappy stuff - nowhere approaching OoO's standards) and found that of the 100 all time most prolific posters here, just 19 - so 20 per cent - have not posted this year but beyond that is a long tail of occasional posters who have contributed posts in 2008 so I reckon that a larger number, maybe 200, post the odd comment and a larger number still, we can assume, drop in for a butcher's now and then. That still makes for a healthy forum.

Another thing about this poll is that it gives us some indication about the number of active members - 40 to 50 perhaps out of 2,411 who bothered to register. There are probably another fifty or so "sleeping" or occasional visitors and that's about it. Very much a minority sport then. Imagine it: most of those "in and outs" have never been "stirred" by Banshees Scream. Lucky bastards.

Edit: Just done a bit more analysis (crappy stuff - nowhere approaching OoO's standards) and found that of the 100 all time most prolific posters here, just 19 - so 20 per cent - have not posted this year but beyond that is a long tail of occasional posters who have contributed posts in 2008 so I reckon that a larger number, maybe 200, post the odd comment and a larger number still, we can assume, drop in for a butcher's now and then. That still makes for a healthy forum.

And what with everyone having at least 50 pseudonyms, that leaves you as Banshees cream, me as er Banshees cream and the poll completely waged between himself and er his other self?

Not that I think that voting matters, and I do agree that this is just giving him the kind of attention he wants, but I voted to get rid of him. I couldn't give a crap less about "posting quality" or anything like that. He can ramble on until he breaks the personal post counter for all I care, for I've long since taken advantage of the "ignore this user" button. But his attitude towards the women on this forum, and some of things he has said to/about them both here and in chat are creepy, disrespectful and, quite frankly, scary and are totally out of line with the way I personally believe people should be treating others and handling sexuality.

If we booted out everyone with a lot of utter shite and twunty posts, we'd be kicking out more than just BS (frankly, I'd probably be one of them). But if I can hold a symbolic protest against his some of his comments that indicate that he should be locked away permanently, I will. Just thought I'd drop in and explain my meaningless "yes" vote.

My quoting Canadian Paul for this post is nothing to do with him (her?) personally but I wnated to use the above post as it sems to be the only place in this thread in which the arguments in favour of banning Banshees Scream are laid out anything like explicitly and clearly.

Simply put, they do not ammount to any kind of reason or argument for banning him from the forum.So far as I can tell he has sent private mesages to people who have found them objectionable. There does not seem to be any example of him posting anything directly offensive in the forum itself. Even if there were it would take a massive leap of the imagination and ego to imagine that writing something means that he should be banned.

Let us supose that he has hurt someones feelings. Very well, but what does that have do with anyone other than him and the other person in question.It astonishes me when people think they have the right not to have their feelings hurt and that others should ammend their behaviour around their touchy sensetivity.

Why not simply read it then ignore it, or reply to it, or disagree with it or whatever you may wish to do.

Think about the nature of the forum in which we are all writing. the very nature of suggests a libera; attitude to what should and should not be said. Even if Banshee's were to post something unkind about women in gerneral, the handicapped, or another forum member , is any more or less "offensive" than us offering up estimates on when celebs will die?

There has been a lot of talk about banning people latley and since all that has not generated a single cogent argument beyond "I don't like what ____ says/how they say it" I can only assume people are acting out of boredom an/or the wish to be supressive.

As I said a few posts back, the voting on this thread appears to be faulty (it's recorded me as having voted when in fact I haven't) but if I were able to cast a vote it would be against banning him.

So lets get this right.

You sod off for ages, come back and state "There has been a lot of talk about banning people lately" Really?

Show me the threads.

Now, without wishing to pull your post to pieces ( which wouldnt be too much of an exertion )allow me to get to the point.

How would you feel if I called you a"F*****g retard and a Homo?

I found it pretty sickening.

I dont really feel that having any kind of discussion with you is going to be fruitful TBH, you are so wide of the mark its a joke.

As you believe we should not respond or just ignore bigoted, offensive, scumbags, like BS when they are doing what they do naturally (being offensive) perhaps you would care to ignore and not respond to me when I tell you that you signature is, indeed, a statement out of truth.

" The mother of Idiots is always pregnant"

Yes, she obviously gave birth to you!

In answer to your question, if I were called "a F###ing retard and a homo" I will feel insulted, whether I happened to be those things or not. I would then have the option of replying, not replying, ignoring it etc. The fact that someone had called me that would not be a reason for banning them from something. in your post you do not point out how smeone saying it could be a reason for banning them.

Also, I did not say that I believed people "should not respond" I said that they could not repsond or respond or whatever takes their fancy.

Do you actually have any solid reasons for banning him?

Guest How's Dickies Googles?
SNIPPED

If homophobia, racism and being prejudist against the mentally challenged isn't enough for you, could we wheel in this prick-o-meter to see what it registers?

(Enter Guest)

SNIPPED

If homophobia, racism and being prejudist against the mentally challenged isn't enough for you, could we wheel in this prick-o-meter to see what it registers?

(Enter Guest)

Not to mention bad poetry.

Mistake see later.

SNIPPED

(Enter Guest)

Not to mention bad poetry.

And stalkerish sexism, to answer the question seriously. An egregious misuse of Google translate, to answer it otherwise. I know that the things that would be solid reasons are not things that anyone involved is going to want to post in public.

Again, it's all just my opinion. I highly doubt anything will come of all this.

My current one is for a reason, fook all to do with you, way over your head.

BS, you really are a complete W**ker.

You have failed to grasp the facts. Half those who voted would rather rod their dog than have you on here.

Out of the remaining half, the majority believe you to be an amusing imbecile, a sort of Forrest Gump.

Anywhere else and you would have been out on your arse, here, well this is tolerant land.

Make no mistake, you are skating on very thin ice, I for one TOTALLY object to the Gay and Handicapped jibe.

You actually disgust me, I truly thought bigoted pond life like you had all but been extinguished.

you really are, a disgusting littel turd that uses sexuality and disability as weapons, purely because you lack the intellect to do it any other way.

LFN - wasn't Forrest Gump a little 'slow'. Retarded even? Isn't imbecile an old medical term for people with an IQ of 60 or less? Perhaps you shouldn't 'TOTALLY object' to the 'handicapped jibe' when you are prepared to celebrate it yourself. Anyway, it was good to see you work yourself up. Did you really feel that angry? No. I thought not.

My current one is for a reason, fook all to do with you, way over your head.

BS, you really are a complete W**ker.

You have failed to grasp the facts. Half those who voted would rather rod their dog than have you on here.

Out of the remaining half, the majority believe you to be an amusing imbecile, a sort of Forrest Gump.

Anywhere else and you would have been out on your arse, here, well this is tolerant land.

Make no mistake, you are skating on very thin ice, I for one TOTALLY object to the Gay and Handicapped jibe.

You actually disgust me, I truly thought bigoted pond life like you had all but been extinguished.

you really are, a disgusting littel turd that uses sexuality and disability as weapons, purely because you lack the intellect to do it any other way.

LFN - wasn't Forrest Gump a little 'slow'. Retarded even? Isn't imbecile an old medical term for people with an IQ of 60 or less? Perhaps you shouldn't 'TOTALLY object' to the 'handicapped jibe' when you are prepared to celebrate it yourself. Anyway, it was good to see you work yourself up. Did you really feel that angry? No. I thought not.

Does it not depend, somewhat, on how its delivered?

Does calling somebody an imbecille deliver the same impact as calling somebody a Mongol?

Would Forrest Gump have worked if he had been portrayed as an adult with the mind of an 18 month old?

I have no objection to being called a cretin, idiot, Forrest Gump or Dennis Lynham. I do object to a little Turd using the handicapped jibe in the manor that he did and, lets not pretend here, we know how his little brain works..........

Did I feel angry? No

Disgusted? Yes. Disgust and anger are not neccessarily bedfellows, its quite possible to feel one without the other.

As I stated previously, I couldnt give a toss if he stays or goes, that was until the lastest homophobic and bigoted rant.

Pooka, you are smarter than the average Bear, no doubt, I also respect what you have said, I dont agree, but I respect you for them. :P

Conversely, I wont be responding to Millwall.

Yours

LFN

The world is made up of people who have different opinions to yourself - that does not make them wrong, just different.

The sooner the world realises this, the better it will be.

I haven't voted and shan't. Not because of anything noble like Voltaire's "I may not agree with what you say but I shall defend your right to say it..." palaver, more because of David Bowie's Cat People.

Slow learners eh?

The world is made up of people who have different opinions to yourself - that does not make them wrong, just different.

The sooner the world realises this, the better it will be.

Ah, right.

Hitlers opinion was that, once he had Gassed/Shot all Jews, the Mentally/Physically Disabled and Gypsies, the World would be a better place.

I think that renders you argument a bag of shite, doesnt it. :P

Canadian Paul's head is so far up his ass it makes me feel like he is handicapped. If there ever was a person who bought the product of complete lies, it's him. Every time I read his posts, I realize how gullible he truly is. I feel like my f****n IQ goes down when I read Canadian Paul posts that involve me. It was 143. From a DDP standpoint we actually think alike, but from realities standpoint he clearly reads way to much Fellatio Nelson. If I were walking on the street and saw a couple nuns huddled together, I would pay them to start praying for Canadian Paul. 'O, Lord Jesus, save the young man who grabs the wrong end of the stick, at least he usually seems very informative and bright" I feel bad about you being wrongfully influenced.

I just don't understand what your f****n problem is. How am I racist? Where am I racist Fellatio Nelson? What, Mugabe? What did I say, he shouldn't be seen? I don't give a f**k about Robert Mugabe. The man is responsible for Zimbabwe's worst economical crisis ever. The guys a dictator, I wouldn't care if he got hit by a bus tomorrow. I've had a lot of black friends in my life, I'm insulted by your accusations of me being so racist. I have a f****n problem with that. Your Lincoln Meyer. There are gay people and there is the overly flamboyant Fellatio Nelson who says sh*t which isn't true. Gay people---Fellatio Nelson. It's Fellatio Nelson who I don't like. I have a distant aunt who is lesbian and she actually sort of looks like Phil Spector. But she is a very nice lady. It's the Rosie O Donnel who I don't like. Instead of being open about it, that woman has to be so doors open the doorknob hits the wall and makes a dent.

Fellatio Nelson says, "I remind others of forest gump" while I say "He reminds me of LT. Dave Taylor" and he has the balls to f****n say to me "O , and my 24 year old brother has down syndrome, gonna use it as an attack on me?" So basically your calling everybody assholes with sewers for brains. Right? Am I wrong? I'm probably wrong because nobody f****n made that reference. It's so low of you to even bring up the fact that you have a disabled brother, it's so low. Everything you say is lies. You contaminate everyone. You are a disease in context. Your a bigot. You don't listen. If there is anything that gets me f****n aggravated it's those who label other people what they are not. You do that mother f****r and I'm going to mess with your mind until you change your ways of perception. Just because somebody says a gay joke doesn't mean they hate gays. I realize you grew up in the generation where being overly liberal is a habit, but understand that what you are saying is completely false.

I don't discriminate against anyone, I'm not that way. It's just a forum, but I can't have people invest their opinions into the bullshit you promote. I make examples and I don't have to sound classy while doing it. I don't care. I'll get classy when you get the facts straight. The only people who do not want me here are the people who clearly have misinterpreted the nature of my beliefs and 80% of that reason is your fault. I f****n blame you. The only funny post I've read is how Alphonsin made a huge post about playing cards with me. It's the first time this forum has made me laugh since the discussion about obese individuals wearing jogging suits in room 101.