Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would prefer it if this thread wasn't shut yet. I still haven't decided how I'm going to vote.

Would you? Or would you prefer it if this thread weren't shut yet?

Guest Conditional Tense,

I assume you know that there's no such thing as the "conditional *tense*". Actually, I assume you don't, as you're evidently a moron.

Getting a life is clearly beyond you, but hopefully getting an English grammar textbook might not be.

A

As Im the pillock who started this all off, perhaps its fitting that I suggest we put this one to bed now.

Whatever has been said, opinions of the man in question are divided between the "He is tolerable" and the "He is a Cockspanner."

We have all had a say, Ive had a very enjoyable rant or three and through all of this he has remained here and, no doubt, will still remain here.......forever :D

What a wonderfully tolerant bunch we are, the creme de la creme of Forums Ltd.

He is a very lucky boy.

I don't think there is any point in shutting the poll anytime soon, plenty of DL'ers won't have been on in the last week and may want to vote and plenty more can't make up their minds, as for shutting the thread, the discussion would just move to 'the Remakable Banshees Scream' thread. If anything, this thread has certainly livened things up around here and led to a lot of discussion, both positive and negative.

Captain, you have certainly been here a long time. I'm not going to lie to you.

I really don't send PM's to anyone. I don't. I have no idea where it comes from but all this "intimidation" outside of the forum is more lies. I don't go in any "chat" either. I never did.

I have received PMs from you - always very respectful and I have never found them intimidatory, but I'm fairly thick-skinned and not easily scared. I can understand how some people might regard your PM style as intrusive. Also, I was alarmed when you once quoted content from a PM from someone (can't remember the details but it was ages ago) in the public forum. I'm sure you would never do that again.

I haven't been in the chat in about a year . These people talk like I do this everyday, Captain. They are insane. They really are. I swear Captain. You have my word. I also know how offensive I sound, but as I've said I just can't let people get a way with saying things like that.

Neither have I been in chat for about a year but we have been in chat alone together so I am aware of the risks! Folk have long memories. ( ...er the sanity or otherwise of any DLer is another matter completely!)

You also know I'm a guy Captain. What's the Him\Her. What is that? Why do you say that?

I think of you as a guy and would be somewhat surprised to discover that you were a female but I can't prove it! I used "him/her" as an illustration of the uncertainty of anything on the internet.

Will you be attending the next DL Convention?

Captain, you have certainly been here a long time. I'm not going to lie to you.

I really don't send PM's to anyone. I don't. I have no idea where it comes from but all this "intimidation" outside of the forum is more lies. I don't go in any "chat" either. I never did. I haven't been in the chat in about a year . These people talk like I do this everyday, Captain. They are insane. They really are. I swear Captain. You have my word. I also know how offensive I sound, but as I've said I just can't let people get a way with saying things like that. You also know I'm a guy Captain. What's the Him\Her. What is that? Why do you say that?

Windsor, I never seriously considered doing that. I only really said "I'll call your mother". I wasn't serious. Tempus Fugit had this "Know everything about everybody" thing going on but I really know nothing about anyone. Tempus Fugit reminded me of the guy in jail who had "special access" to information outside. He may have been in jail. It's possible.

Anyway, Godot please shut your mouth. You aren't funny. Just stop it. Really. It's not funny.

Now that is a f*****g lie Banshees and you know it - I still have the PMs you sent me in my inbox. I voted to keep you as you are quite entertaining, and really was not bothered about whether you were banned or not for the crap you spout, but you are blatantly lying when you say you don't send PMs so you can go and f**k yourself now for all I care.

Windsor, I never seriously considered doing that.

It doesn't matter if you seriously considered it or not. The fact is that you said it in an attempt to scare me. I don't know if you have done this to other members or not. In your post there you took it out of context. I distinctly remember you saying that you were going to 'damage me' with the information you had. From what you said, that information went beyond only a telephone number.

You have been in Live Chat. I've been unfortunate to be there whilst you were. I've been tild by female members that you are quite the pervert when you get into full swing. As for PMs, you have sent me plenty. I can remember a few dodgy ones from when you thought I was a woman.

So are we done? And he stays?

... Come on Welsh.. everyone knows the answer to that question. There are obviously far to many rational people for my demise to take place and "If it ever did take place" the forum would degenerate rapidly and several entities would live in a state of constant regret after deciding to ban the extravagant debater or the Master Mind or whatever you want to call me. The "gods" of the forum are intelligent enough to realize that my demise would be a bad investment and besides, if I were put out of my misery this forum and it's standards would be just like every other internet database ran by losers who have nothing to live for. Anyway, it's the summer time! Everyone should get out and enjoy themselves. Drink. Forget about that strict routine you chain yourself to. Let me be your inspiration.

This thread will only make him worse. You've given him some attention.

A very wise and sensible post, Windsor.

Banshees Scream Posted Today, 11:44 PM

... Come on Welsh.. everyone knows the answer to that question. There are obviously far to many rational people for my demise to take place and "If it ever did take place" the forum would degenerate rapidly and several entities would live in a state of constant regret after deciding to ban the extravagant debater or the Master Mind or whatever you want to call me. The "gods" of the forum are intelligent enough to realize that my demise would be a bad investment and besides, if I were put out of my misery this forum and it's standards would be just like every other internet database ran by losers who have nothing to live for. Anyway, it's the summer time! Everyone should get out and enjoy themselves. Drink. Forget about that strict routine you chain yourself to. Let me be your inspiration

There are obviously far to many rational people for my demise to take place

So those openly admitting on this thread that they voted to ban you are irrational, right?

Hmm, let battle commence, or summat.

Anyway, it's the summer time! Everyone should get out and enjoy themselves. Drink. Forget about that strict routine you chain yourself to. Let me be your inspiration.

It's winter time for 50% of the planet.

So like Banshee says... Anyway, if you live south of the equator, stay in and be miserable, don't drink, and chain yourself to a strict routine. Banshee is our expiration.

"If it ever did take place" the forum would degenerate rapidly and several entities would live in a state of constant regret after deciding to ban the extravagant debater or the Master Mind or whatever you want to call me.

I prefer Master debater and Extravacant mind.

I see BS loses either way...

Look at wording in the poll now. :)

Yes, throw the twat out. [ 21 ] [43.75%]

No, don't keep the cretin. [ 27 ] [56.25%]

This poll is more rigged than a Presidential election in Zimbabwe. BS it looks like a conspiracy.

Yer doomed for the virtual gallows :angry:

This poll is more rigged than a Presidential election in Zimbabwe. BS it looks like a conspiracy.

Yer doomed for the virtual gallows :angry:

The same thing had occured to me. But BS didn't dispute the wording.

... Come on Welsh.. everyone knows the answer to that question. There are obviously far to many rational people for my demise to take place and "If it ever did take place" the forum would degenerate rapidly and several entities would live in a state of constant regret after deciding to ban the extravagant debater or the Master Mind or whatever you want to call me. The "gods" of the forum are intelligent enough to realize that my demise would be a bad investment and besides, if I were put out of my misery this forum and it's standards would be just like every other internet database ran by losers who have nothing to live for. Anyway, it's the summer time! Everyone should get out and enjoy themselves. Drink. Forget about that strict routine you chain yourself to. Let me be your inspiration.

No offence, mate, but I tend to glaze over when I get to one of your contributions.

However, I made the effort to grind through this one.

There was me.....sitting comfortably on the fence and, what with your self-importance and my inherent irrationality, I've voted to pull the trap-door lever.

Bon voyage!

So Terminator falls into BS's irrational group. Hmmmm, and I've always thought his posts thoughtful and intelligent with a genuine sense of empathy. Even says 'no offence, mate' as he votes to exclude BS.

The plot thickens.

If it came to banning, these lads might help us:

chinamil8.jpg

So those openly admitting on this thread that they voted to ban you are irrational, right?

Before I answer that question let's understand my entitlement to say whatever I want in this thread is with no restraint. Why? Because I didn't create this thread and ..well.. "It's about me" so if you don't like the discussion don't read it. I'm very entitled.

I didn't exploit requests for a debate involving my continuing on Deathlist.net. There was a debate thrown at me and and that leaves the masters behind this ridiculous idea at least 90% responsible. They should have known that the fight for the end of my continuance was a struggle of impossibility.

Is it irrational Mary? Is it? It's irrational because if I laid down to the labelings that I was relentlessly accused of, then I could understand why my demise would be routine. But I didn't allow those labelings to to take effect as some members would have craved. I didn't fulfill their want.

It was Lady Grendel, a treasured member of this forum, who brought my Mugabe Remark out in the public eye and the truth is that "They were based off of his failure and how he continues to make Zimbabwe a horrible place" .. and my conclusion is that the world would be a better place without him. If that means a car bomb detonates next week ..

I understand how some of our overly sensative members could outright label that post a "racist remark" but in my generation we have managed to surpass the moderated way of thinking which excludes all humor involving what we really are. It's alright to have a tasteless sense of humor in some situation's because the fact of the matter is 'we all believe ourselves to be equal" so a racist joke for example doesn't actually make you a racist. Hey O Fellatio Nelson!

Before I answer that question let's understand my entitlement to say whatever I want in this thread is with no restraint. Why? Because I didn't create this thread and ..well.. "It's about me" so if you don't like the discussion don't read it. I'm very entitled.

I didn't exploit requests for a debate involving my continuing on Deathlist.net. There was a debate thrown at me and and that leaves the masters behind this ridiculous idea at least 90% responsible. They should have known that the fight for the end of my continuance was a struggle of impossibility.

Is it irrational Mary? Is it? It's irrational because if I laid down to the labelings that I was relentlessly accused of, then I could understand why my demise would be routine. But I didn't allow those labelings to to take effect as some members would have craved. I didn't fulfill their want.

It was Lady Grendel, a treasured member of this forum, who brought my Mugabe Remark out in the public eye and the truth is that "They were based off of his failure and how he continues to make Zimbabwe a horrible place" .. and my conclusion is that the world would be a better place without him. If that means a car bomb detonates next week ..

I understand how some of our overly sensative members could outright label that post a "racist remark" but in my generation we have managed to surpass the moderated way of thinking which excludes all humor involving what we really are. It's alright to have a tasteless sense of humor in some situation's because the fact of the matter is 'we all believe ourselves to be equal" so a racist joke for example doesn't actually make you a racist. Hey O Fellatio Nelson!

Complete and utter cock.

I strongly believe that you should stay, fight the good fight and allow the rest of us to continue to pull the piss out of you.

Hey! I was just considering these two well-worded and sharply-contrasting options when I was told that I had already voted.

Democracy! What crimes are being committed in thy name!

Hey! I was just considering these two well-worded and sharply-contrasting options when I was told that I had already voted.

Nothing sinister going on HJT, see my post here for the most likely explanation.

Nothing sinister going on HJT, see my post here for the most likely explanation.

Ah, LG, you've explained it all.

I sneaked a look at the state of the poll, because I didn't want to be backing the 'cretin' option if the overwhelming majority had been plumping for 'twat'. I saw the 'null votes' thing, but assumed that this was nothing more than a satirical side-swipe at the justly-maligned Eurovision Suck-up-to-Russia contest.

A costly mistake, but one from which I will endeavour to profit.

If you could somehow patent and market your verbiage, I reckon it'd do away with the need for sleeping tablets and other hypnotics. Make sure you patent every utterance.

If you could somehow patent and market your verbiage, I reckon it'd do away with the need for sleeping tablets and other hypnotics. Make sure you patent every utterance.

That's a challenge. It's been one of my little goals but it's discussions like these which encourage me to .. drag it on. I guess that I can only advertize the facts and if people decide to be 'cautious spenders" then I guess they can refuse the product. It's definitely their loss. Cheap bastards. The people who aren't buying the product are not in any way futuristic. The future is an understanding bond between us all.

The positive aspect of having a thread exist like this is it draws members and highlights how many active members we truly have. I'm also not holding any serious grudge with Fellatio Nelson, who is sort of like a publicity-stunt-man used for my ultimate gain. Thanks Fellatio, even as you might not fully realize that yet. The final say is that the once speculated views that I were nearly labeled are now officially dead.

Yer doomed for the virtual gallows ;)

The same thing had occured to me. But BS didn't dispute the wording.

I'm sure the wording has changed since I voted. However if the comma is moved, BS has a chance.

No don't, keep the cretin. [ 27 ] [56.25%]

I'm sure the wording has changed since I voted. However if the comma is moved, BS has a chance.

No don't, keep the cretin. [ 27 ] [56.25%]

The forces of good are just making sure that you vote the right way. :)

Democracy is overrated - you only need to take a look at the current state of Britain to see that. People are keen to protect their rights, but seem less willing to stick by their responsibilities. I watched the schools question time last night and was sickened by it. At one point someone got a cheer for suggesting that Iran was entitled to nuclear weapons as Iran is a democracy. I was bloody livid. Is anybody else getting a bit bored of the whole anti-war thing whereby anything anti-war is greeted by enthusiastic responses from crowds? Bloody kids.

Anyway...yes...they are just making sure you vote the right way...