Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

... Come on Welsh.. everyone knows the answer to that question. There are obviously far to many rational people for my demise to take place and "If it ever did take place" the forum would degenerate rapidly and several entities would live in a state of constant regret after deciding to ban the extravagant debater or the Master Mind or whatever you want to call me. The "gods" of the forum are intelligent enough to realize that my demise would be a bad investment and besides, if I were put out of my misery this forum and it's standards would be just like every other internet database ran by losers who have nothing to live for. Anyway, it's the summer time! Everyone should get out and enjoy themselves. Drink. Forget about that strict routine you chain yourself to. Let me be your inspiration.

Sorry BS but I never thought to call you "master mind" and you are not my inspiration. No offense meant, just a factual statement.

The forces of good are just making sure that you vote the right way. :)

Democracy is overrated - you only need to take a look at the current state of Britain to see that. People are keen to protect their rights, but seem less willing to stick by their responsibilities. I watched the schools question time last night and was sickened by it. At one point someone got a cheer for suggesting that Iran was entitled to nuclear weapons as Iran is a democracy. I was bloody livid. Is anybody else getting a bit bored of the whole anti-war thing whereby anything anti-war is greeted by enthusiastic responses from crowds? Bloody kids.

Anyway...yes...they are just making sure you vote the right way...

Brought back memories of this little sketch...

Sometimes the ends justify the means.....Edmond Blackadder explained it all to Prince George:

E: Sir Talbot represented the constituency of (Dunny-on-the-World?), and, by

an extraordinary stroke of luck, it is a rotten borough.

G: Really! Is it! Well, lucky-lucky us. Lucky-lucky-luck.

(as a chicken) Luck-luck-LAKK-LAKK-LAKK-LAKK-cluck-cluck-cluck-cluck-

cluck-LAKK-LAKK-LAKK.

E: ...You don't know what a rotten borough is, do you, sir?

G: No.

E: So what was the chicken impression in aid of?

G: Well, I just didn't want to hurt your feelings. Erm, so, what is a rubber

button?

E: *Rotten borough*.

G: Oh, yes, you're right.

E: A rotten borough, sir, is a constituency where the owner

of the land corruptly controls the both the voters and the MP.

G: Good, yes...and a rubber button is...?

E: Could we leave that for a moment? Dunny-on-the-World is a tuppenny-

ha'penny place. Half an acre of sodden marshland in the Suffolk Fens

with an empty town hall on it. Population: three rather mangy cows, a

dachshund named `Colin', and a small hen in its late forties.

G: So, no people at all, then? apart from Colin...

E: Colin is a dog, sir.

G: Well, yes, yes, yes...

E: Only one actual person lives there, and he is the voter.

G: Well, right! So, what's the plan?

E: We must buy Dunny-on-the-World at once and thus control the voter. I shall

need a thousand pounds.

G: A thousand pounds? I thought you said it was a...`tuppenny ha'penny' place.

E: Well, yes, sir, the land will cost tuppence-ha'penny, but there are

many other factors to be considered: stamp duty, window tax, swamp

insurance, hen food, dog biscuits, cow (ointment?) -- the expenses

are endless.

G: Fine. Well, the money's in my desk.

E: No, sir -- it's in my wallet.

I'm sure the wording has changed since I voted. However if the comma is moved, BS has a chance.

No don't, keep the cretin. [ 27 ] [56.25%]

The forces of good are just making sure that you vote the right way. B)

Democracy is overrated - you only need to take a look at the current state of Britain to see that. People are keen to protect their rights, but seem less willing to stick by their responsibilities. I watched the schools question time last night and was sickened by it. At one point someone got a cheer for suggesting that Iran was entitled to nuclear weapons as Iran is a democracy. I was bloody livid. Is anybody else getting a bit bored of the whole anti-war thing whereby anything anti-war is greeted by enthusiastic responses from crowds? Bloody kids.

Anyway...yes...they are just making sure you vote the right way...

I also saw the same program. What a bunch tw*ts kids are these days. I wonder if they would be show chipper if it was them paying extortionate tax to sustain the hair brained "Do Good" ideas. They probably think Hitler could have been stopped by throwing a couple of pansies at them :huh:. OOps, sorry nearly anti gay there... I mean roses. 'kinell, you have to be careful what say now. I think I got away with it..

I must say I do like the post above from St.Peter as it seems to suggest that this thread could turn into a general chit-chat with occasional references to BS' behaviour and conduct thrown in.

But can we at least admit that we are very unlikley to ban him and move on to something else?

Aye, we could but people keep posting and dragging this thread to the top and......

I'll get me coat.

Aye, we could but people keep posting and dragging this thread to the top and......

I'll get me coat.

Innit. :P

I told myself that I would never post in this thread again but as I sat down I told myself "If this thread is the leading thread" I'll post in it. What happens? The first name I see is Madame Defarge in the should he or shouldn't he.

I've been managing to keep myself busy lately and having this thread be so consistent when I'm not even here leads me to believe that somehow I must have really f****n drove all of you off the wall. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for comparing a ruthless dictator to an ape and being thankful since I'm better looking. Lady Grendel just misinterpreted. I mean it's possible she likes Mugabe's looks ... "Look, that's her buisness" but my interpretation was that she was offended because she felt I just didn't like black people and just because I'm glad that I don't look like Mugabe doesn't mean I'm racist. Since when do we all have to look like Mugabe? We must also remember that I made the comment about a dictator, not Will Smith or Oprah or Rev. Al Sharpton.

I also analyzed the voting statistics and it's so great how almost half of the forum wants to get rid of me. I would love to see who voted to get rid of me.

I wouldn't be pissed off at them either. I'm not easily angered, I could talk and go on forever. It looks like I went mad dog on Fellatio Nelson but that was just done to get my point across. It wasn't fair what I was labled. I also want to say that I feel Fellatio Nelson will run a decent convention later this year. It wasn't fair of me to say what I said. I think of him as a stepping stone to better understanding for all. The fact is that he was the only entity capeable of taking that level of abuse. Who knows, I don't believe in that sh*t "things happen for reasons" anymore but he was the perfect candidate for my antaginozation. He was. I won the debate but you win my appreciation and I mean that.

Congrats BS, I believe that last post sets an internet record for most contradictions within a thread and within the same message.

What say we help clear Banshees' troubled mind a little and let him know who voted for and against keeping him? I voted "for", mostly because the DL would be a tad less fun without him.

I voted to get rid of him because I think he's a dick.

[Edit by CR - let's keep a running scoreboard. Please update the total at the end of each post. With a delightful flying volley, Windsor pulls one back for the Ousters, so it's:

Keepers 1 - Ousters 1]

I voted to keep him. I was afraid he'd give me verbal if I did otherwise.

Keepers 2 Ousters 1

I voted to keep him, so that makes Keepers 3 Ousters 1.

However after I voted, he then told the biggest fat f*****g lie ever by saying he doesn't PM people, so now he can go and eat sh*t.

I've already copped for being a keeper.

4-1

Duplicate post, ignore

I've already said my piece on this but for the tally

Keepers 4 - Ousters 2

I've already said my piece on this but for the tally

Keepers 4 - Ousters 2

Ditto

Keepers 4 - Ousters 3.

I notice someone else has voted to throw him out today, taking the yes votes to 24.

Keeper.

However if Banshees reads the thread again fom the start, surely it is obvious who falls into which category? Aren't we just repeating ourselves again and again and again?

Ok, the time has come for another poll, where your votes count... and I mean that most sincerely folks!!

Is it time to say bye bye to Banshees Scream? Is he the genius he thinks he is? Is he infact an irritating twat that, like a boil on the arse, needs to be lanced...permanently?

You the jury must decide.

I selected NO and I must tell you Nelson, I find the word of the use----stake that- I find use of the word to be deplorable. That is the use of the word Cretin. Only a true Cretin would stoopeth so low as to even think of calling another person a cretin.

Barnsocks and I have had our times of trouble and times where he would clearly be in need of help=though I am not sure what type of help=

He's an all around good fellow and should be left in membership here for decades to come. Not to mention he occasionally has dreams which he shares here and that is how we knew Jesse Helms and Charlton Heston would be heading out with the grim rapper this year.

*and I found that your choices were actually one in the same which shows me that YOU Nelson are the C-word around here. A proper Poll always has four choices minimum.*

Hey Brimley! Welcome back. I also want to welcome back Harvester Of Souls if he is still with us. It's always good to see top contributers return after they perform vanishing acts. I also want to say to Lard bazarrrr "I meant that I don't send PM's in general, not that I don't send them at all". Which I do not send them often.

But the problem here is that "24 people voted for my demise" but only like five members have admitted to wanting me dead from the forum. Who the f**k are these people voting? I really don't care who voted against me but making the assumption list might be fun. Then from there members can inform me if that is correct or incorrect or not just say anything at all. Who thinks I should create my own assumption list? Should I?

Ok, the time has come for another poll, where your votes count... and I mean that most sincerely folks!!

Is it time to say bye bye to Banshees Scream? Is he the genius he thinks he is? Is he infact an irritating twat that, like a boil on the arse, needs to be lanced...permanently?

You the jury must decide.

I selected NO and I must tell you Nelson, I find the word of the use----stake that- I find use of the word to be deplorable. That is the use of the word Cretin. Only a true Cretin would stoopeth so low as to even think of calling another person a cretin.

Barnsocks and I have had our times of trouble and times where he would clearly be in need of help=though I am not sure what type of help=

He's an all around good fellow and should be left in membership here for decades to come. Not to mention he occasionally has dreams which he shares here and that is how we knew Jesse Helms and Charlton Heston would be heading out with the grim rapper this year.

*and I found that your choices were actually one in the same which shows me that YOU Nelson are the C-word around here. A proper Poll always has four choices minimum.*

You really shouldnt be allowed out on your own, should you.

Now sod off and go and find your liver.

Regards

LFN

Can we please have another vote to see how many people defect?

This may in fact kill two birds with one stone as the man/woman in question's head might swell to such an extent that it explodes and they end up with a sticky mess all over the keyboard.

Keeper.

However if Banshees reads the thread again fom the start, surely it is obvious who falls into which category? Aren't we just repeating ourselves again and again and again?

Agreed. This thread is repeating itself and I feel it has run it's course, if no one objects I'll close it in a couple of hours.

Keeper.

Agreed. This thread is repeating itself and I feel it has run it's course, if no one objects I'll close it in a couple of hours.

Agreed - its full of last word freaks (note to self - repeat message for next couple of hours).

Keeper.

Agreed - its full of last word freaks (note to self - repeat message for next couple of hours).

Yes I completely agree with everyone. I have no wish to repeat myself. I voted to kick him out and that has to be the last word.