Lord Fellatio Nelson

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Has Banshees outstayed his welcome?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

is it too late to change my vote?

Probably, but it's timely for me to ask again when does the poll close?

This thread really cheers me up. After a suicidally boring day at work it reminds me that there are people worse off than me. :P:angry:

Although, is it me or is this thread getting quite preachy, if it carries on much further we'll have a crusade. On one side the LFNs and on the other the BSs, there'll be wars, blood shed and then discrimination against the losing side.

Guest The Poetry Princess
Not to mention bad poetry.

Hi darliinngggss

Here is my ode to Banshees Scream:

Banshees Scream

his posting is like a dream

but it oft causes ire

and the ire gets higher and higher

especially for Lord Fellatio Nelson

who sees Banshees a worse atriocity than Belsen

but also for the Dl females

as Banshees pesters them by PM or emails

but despite this he still has some fans

as he tries to avoid a deathlist ban

as for me I think he's divine,

Banshees, would you like to come over to mine?

I DO hope this poetry is not sufficient on its own to ban me

SNIPPED

Do you actually have any solid reasons for banning him?

If homophobia, racism and being prejudist against the mentally challenged isn't enough for you, could we wheel in this prick-o-meter to see what it registers?

(Enter Guest)

Not to mention bad poetry.

And stalkerish sexism, to answer the question seriously. An egregious misuse of Google translate, to answer it otherwise. I know that the things that would be solid reasons are not things that anyone involved is going to want to post in public.

Again, it's all just my opinion. I highly doubt anything will come of all this.

As I said few posts back I don't personally think that homophobia and racism are, in and of themselves, good reasons for banning him. However the Google translate thing and the details of a PM I recieved from another Deathlister earlier today are , if true, slightly more dodgy areas, crossing the line between merely saying things about people and potentially interfering with their personal well-being.

It's nice to finally be getting a picture of what the issues under disscussion are, but I still don't have faintest idea what, if anything, we should do about it.

CR Noted!

Thing is I've just read all the posts on this thread and I'm feeling none too happy. Guess I've missed read a few post here and there down the years from BS thinking that he is a better person than what I've just read within these posts on this thread. Its quite sad really.

Shame I can't nullify my vote. Still I'm open to the option that we should be able to have to ban people for what they post. BS is sailing too close to the wind in what he hass been saying, using language that is most unbecoming. If IYG was banned for whatever I can't remember, then BS should carefully watch what he posts in future - I think his card is marked allready.

Let me tell you something, Rotten Ali.

If somebody has a disagreement over a certain view on a subject, it's only fair to accept the fact that we are entitled to our views.

But when somebody makes it their business to continuously preach "lies" - it allows the victim to respond by all means. If we were talking sports or politics, that's one thing. If somebody says you are a 'racist bigot" along with other nonsense which is a complete lie, they deserve my response. Especially after you make it clear that those sort of labelings are false.

I'm sure there are black members on this forum. I can't allow somebody to make statements that will have that person look at me as a "monster to society" who hates everything he sees. I can't allow that.

I can't let that go down, Rotten Ali. I know that I sound like a bad guy, but I just can't let that go down.

Let me tell you something, Rotten Ali.

If somebody has a disagreement over a certain view on a subject, it's only fair to accept the fact that we are entitled to our views.

But when somebody makes it their business to continuously preach "lies" - it allows the victim to respond by all means. If we were talking sports or politics, that's one thing. If somebody says you are a 'racist bigot" along with other nonsense which is a complete lie, they deserve my response. Especially after you make it clear that those sort of labelings are false.

I'm sure there are black members on this forum. I can't allow somebody to make statements that will have that person look at me as a "monster to society" who hates everything he sees. I can't allow that.

I can't let that go down, Rotten Ali. I know that I sound like a bad guy, but I just can't let that go down.

Benefit of the dought just back in your favour, but like the Hill St Blues morning call,

"Let's be carefull out there!"

To add to the list of things Banshees has done.

At one time he claimed to have my address and telephone number and was threatening to use them for some purpose. He supposedly got my details from TF, who acquired them from my long dead website/disaster. You could say it is my own fault for registering the domain to my real address, but I didn't expect people to use or threaten to use the information against me.

I don't actually know if he did get my information though. Could have been him attempting to play power games or simply intimidate me.

My current one is for a reason, fook all to do with you, way over your head.

BS, you really are a complete W**ker.

You have failed to grasp the facts. Half those who voted would rather rod their dog than have you on here.

Out of the remaining half, the majority believe you to be an amusing imbecile, a sort of Forrest Gump.

Anywhere else and you would have been out on your arse, here, well this is tolerant land.

Make no mistake, you are skating on very thin ice, I for one TOTALLY object to the Gay and Handicapped jibe.

You actually disgust me, I truly thought bigoted pond life like you had all but been extinguished.

you really are, a disgusting littel turd that uses sexuality and disability as weapons, purely because you lack the intellect to do it any other way.

LFN - wasn't Forrest Gump a little 'slow'. Retarded even? Isn't imbecile an old medical term for people with an IQ of 60 or less? Perhaps you shouldn't 'TOTALLY object' to the 'handicapped jibe' when you are prepared to celebrate it yourself. Anyway, it was good to see you work yourself up. Did you really feel that angry? No. I thought not.

Does it not depend, somewhat, on how its delivered?

Does calling somebody an imbecille deliver the same impact as calling somebody a Mongol?

Would Forrest Gump have worked if he had been portrayed as an adult with the mind of an 18 month old?

I have no objection to being called a cretin, idiot, Forrest Gump or Dennis Lynham. I do object to a little Turd using the handicapped jibe in the manor that he did and, lets not pretend here, we know how his little brain works..........

Did I feel angry? No

Disgusted? Yes. Disgust and anger are not neccessarily bedfellows, its quite possible to feel one without the other.

As I stated previously, I couldnt give a toss if he stays or goes, that was until the lastest homophobic and bigoted rant.

Pooka, you are smarter than the average Bear, no doubt, I also respect what you have said, I dont agree, but I respect you for them. :P

Conversely, I wont be responding to Millwall.

Yours

LFN

'We know how his little brain works'!!!! Teams of psychiatrists could work for decades on that one.

However, I can see from your post that he has really pissed you off so apologies if I played down your distress earlier.

50 votes in and BS is ahead 23 to 21. Who's in charge here.....Robert Mugabe?

The 'no' vote seems to be benefitting from the phantom votes. :P

Probably, but it's timely for me to ask again when does the poll close?

:P Not until the death of Clive Dunn. Or Ronnie Biggs.

At one time he claimed to have my address and telephone number and was threatening to use them for some purpose. (...) I don't actually know if he did get my information though. Could have been him attempting to play power games or simply intimidate me.

Wow! That is absolutely shocking! Even if he "only" was attempting to intimidate you, that's still not on. :P

I wish to change my vote, if that's possible.

I voted keep him/her.

If he/she abuses the PM system or intimidates other members in chat, I would prefer that he/she was banned from using these media only. It is the responsibility of each of us who use the internet to ensure our own privacy to whatever degree we each choose. In any case, it would likely be impossible to keep him/her off the site without also banning most of the residents and workers of New York, or wherever - cf One Man Jury.

I voted keep him/her.

If he/she abuses the PM system or intimidates other members in chat, I would prefer that he/she was banned from using these media only. It is the responsibility of each of us who use the internet to ensure our own privacy to whatever degree we each choose. In any case, it would likely be impossible to keep him/her off the site without also banning most of the residents and workers of New York, or wherever - cf One Man Jury.

If, and only if, some of the accusations made about invasion of privacy are true then that might be a good idea.

Is this Banshees' life in pictures? :P.........

.........exposed!

Captain, you have certainly been here a long time. I'm not going to lie to you.

I really don't send PM's to anyone. I don't. I have no idea where it comes from but all this "intimidation" outside of the forum is more lies. I don't go in any "chat" either. I never did. I haven't been in the chat in about a year . These people talk like I do this everyday, Captain. They are insane. They really are. I swear Captain. You have my word. I also know how offensive I sound, but as I've said I just can't let people get a way with saying things like that. You also know I'm a guy Captain. What's the Him\Her. What is that? Why do you say that?

Windsor, I never seriously considered doing that. I only really said "I'll call your mother". I wasn't serious. Tempus Fugit had this "Know everything about everybody" thing going on but I really know nothing about anyone. Tempus Fugit reminded me of the guy in jail who had "special access" to information outside. He may have been in jail. It's possible.

Anyway, Godot please shut your mouth. You aren't funny. Just stop it. Really. It's not funny.

I don't go in any "chat" either. I never did. I haven't been in the chat in about a year .

Aren't these contradictory statements? Just wondering.

Anyway, Godot please shut your mouth. You aren't funny. Just stop it. Really. It's not funny.

Apologies BS. I agree. It was just the odd looking bloke, the ejector seat, the pile of unwanted posts, the apology for pissing over the wall, the cock and bull image, the chimp, the fight, the headless chicken, the hole digging.... they all seemed strangely suggestive. I'm not suggesting that could have been you disrupting the Saratoga Springs graduation ceremony and if it was, so what? What anyone chooses to do in their private life is no concern of mine.

I have to admit that at some limitation, I'm happy this thread exists. It really put me and everyone else on the same level. It does. I guess this finally needed to happen.

I feel as if I've come to terms with people who "misinterpreted" some things I've said and I've stuck it to the people who motivated my demise. I will label my interaction with this matter a victory.

Overall, I guess it's possible I could get banned. But it won't happen because in their hearts the panel believes in me. It's now only a matter of if I believe "in continuing" as an entity here. I'm going to shut it down for a while. July is going to be a very hectic month for me and I have a lot to do.

I'm sure everyone can find hobbies without me.

snip..... How am I racist? .......snip

I personally feel that this comment is very racist, BS.

I'm glad I wasn't born a chocolate ape. Thank youuuuu Loooooooooooooooooooorrrd. Amen.

As Im the pillock who started this all off, perhaps its fitting that I suggest we put this one to bed now.

Whatever has been said, opinions of the man in question are divided between the "He is tolerable" and the "He is a Cockspanner."

We have all had a say, Ive had a very enjoyable rant or three and through all of this he has remained here and, no doubt, will still remain here.......forever :D

What a wonderfully tolerant bunch we are, the creme de la creme of Forums Ltd.

He is a very lucky boy.

I would prefer it if this thread wasn't shut yet. I still haven't decided how I'm going to vote.

Guest Conditional Tense
I would prefer it if this thread wasn't shut yet. I still haven't decided how I'm going to vote.

Would you? Or would you prefer it if this thread weren't shut yet?