Sign in to follow this  
Octopus of Odstock

Sexy Politicans

Although this has been broached before on the Colombian footballers thread, the thought has been reignited in my head of sexy politicans after I turned on GMTV at 06.10 the other morning & there was a sexy young scamp on the TV.

"Ah good" I said, "always good to see at 6.10am, a nubile young female", but imagine my shock when the caption said she was a MP - Jenny Willott, of the Lib Dems

So, I think it is high time to discuss sexy politicians. Now this is open to both male & female members, of course, but these are my suggestions for sexiest female politician:

ukraine_flag.gifyulia-tymoshenko-01.jpg

british_flag.jpg23.jpeg

17434159.canadaflag.gifstronach_belinda.jpg

flags_of_colombia.gifaraujo.jpg

italy-flag.gifAlessandra_Mussolini_0014.jpg

Let the debate** (**one post, probably from CP as a sympathy post :huh: ) begin!

Who was that one from Belgium that would be on Question Time? She was rather nice..

Sian Berry from the Green Party I wouldn't mind discussing the complexities of Climate Change with...

01a_28_sian_415x275.jpeg

;)

Definitely the top one from Ukraine..... She would be great to waste some time with. I like the thread Odstock, anything that rejuvenates the interest on here is down with me.

This gentleman appears to be top of an online poll to find the sexiest MSP, why do I get the feeling the voters aren't taking it seriously.

070423_yeltsin2_hmed_7a_hmedium.jpg

Ermm...no, actually it's the one on the left. I know it's weird, what with him being old, fat, and well, dead...but by.jpg

I vote for the last one and I freely admit that the see-through blouse has influenced my decision.

Apparently, in Canada, someone has taken the time out to do an in-depth survey on this very topic. I agree with all of their female choices.

As for OoO's selection, I dig the Columbian madam anyhow. And perhaps Mussolini as well, though I may be under the same influence as deadsox. :huh:

301105-Caroline-Flint.jpg

Caroline Flint MP.

Hard as nails, not unattractive and, quite possibly, a dirty old mare :huh:

• Like 1

704EC95A-E5D2-AE39-1C0E31BC82B79305.jpg

John Prescott used to work on cruise lines MANY years ago. I do happen to know a former (male) colleague who is camper than the world's largest circus tent and he reckons that John Prescott was seriously sexy in his prime.

(In which case, it must be down to Hull upbringing which sunk him to such depths/weights.)

9A6D7A52557B7361D31399D60F40.jpg

Quite right LFN. From a womans point of view, Caroline Flint has great pins

Well if we're including dead ones then Rajiv Ghandi had a certain something

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=115041&rendTypeId=4

Him as well? I wonder what your lonely hearts ad is like:

Would like to meet a man who is warm, has GSOH and is heir to a South Asian political dynasty... :huh:

In the news last week, after it was alleged she was part of Silvio Burlesquoni's cabinet only because of a relationship with him, was Italian Equal Opportunities Minister Mara Carfanga.

Mara-Carfagna_14.jpg

Sadly retired now, Senator Natasha Stott Despoja of the Australian Democrats

SenatorNatashaStottDespoja.jpg

This is as bad a place as any to draw attention to this trio of masculine moderation.

George Galloway. Remember him? He was the guy who was supposed to be representing constituents in Parliament, but instead was impersinating a cat in the Big Brother house.

(Ok, not the same as lying to go to war, but he is still a prick).*

*Please note: George Galloway is a man.

Aye, I won't disagree with you this time Windy, but he definitely came second in this famous prickout which I was fortunate enough to see as it happened one election night.

I follow Galloway on Twitter. It's some of the best entertainment you can get for free.

Louise Mensch/Bagshawe surely gets a shout?

Also, maybe it's a case of over exposure at the minute but Jeremy Hunt is a confusing one.

I follow Galloway on Twitter. It's some of the best entertainment you can get for free.

I used to, but the guy is such a prick, I decided to include him in my monthly cull last week.

"George Galloway vs Jere..."

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including:

• dmcl

marine-le-pen-jean-marie-le-pen-2007-french-presidential-election-candidate-file-photos-smCbLZ.jpg

Nope, I dont give a fuck how much you spent on the publicity shots or the hair and make up.

You still have a face like a Blacksmith's anvil and you are a fucking Nazi...........just like ton papa, or summat.

You have to love the French. They get a Jackbooted vagina, we get Nick Griffin.

Actually...............

marine-le-pen-jean-marie-le-pen-2007-french-presidential-election-candidate-file-photos-smCbLZ.jpg

Nope, I dont give a fuck how much you spent on the publicity shots or the hair and make up.

You still have a face like a Blacksmith's anvil and you are a fucking Nazi...........just like ton papa, or summat.

Actually...............

A Jackbooted Vagina? Genius!

Actually...............

Isn't 'jackbooted vagina' just an anatomically correct way of describing Nick Griffin'?

Actually...............

Isn't 'jackbooted vagina' just an anatomically correct way of describing Nick Griffin'?

It sure is, hence I ended the post with "Actually...." :D

Guest Guest 123

I wonder why nobody has mentioned Maggie Thatcher yet. In her prime (late 30´s), she was reportedly very sexy and lost her virginity very soon