honez

Vote Banshees Scream

What do you think of Banshees?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Excellent work Monkey.

Isnt it strange that the one person you would expect to be posting, as yet, hasnt, or have they?

Now if anyone with experience could tell me the easiest way to get to Andorra on public transport, I'd be most grateful, the above testifies to how well my google investigation was going.

Train.

Try Rail Europe:-

London-Merens les Vals.

Merens les Vals to wherever in Andorra by bus, or at worst, taxi. It is 30 miles, and about 1 hour away.

Remember, I am a travel agent, after all....

Now if anyone with experience could tell me the easiest way to get to Andorra on public transport, I'd be most grateful, the above testifies to how well my google investigation was going.

Train.

Try Rail Europe:-

London-Merens les Vals.

Merens les Vals to wherever in Andorra by bus, or at worst, taxi. It is 30 miles, and about 1 hour away.

Remember, I am a travel agent, after all....

Ta, I'll look into that place. So far I've got l'Hospitalet where the buses go at stupid o'clock or Latour de carol where the buses apparently stopped in 2005 and although they say Andorra is 20 km away and you can take a taxi, I realise 20 km upwards takes a lot longer than across ways!

I also grant that some of you believe that hunting is cruel, but I'm a predator, so just like lions and sharks, I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do.

Strange, but I've not seen many lions and sharks wielding 0.44 semi-automatic carbines.* Nor deer, grouse, boar, pigeons or any of your other targets over which you hold a firm advantage.

I don't care if that isn't a type of gun, you get the idea. I detest guns.

Lions and sharks have hunting advantages that I do not possess. The only advantage of humans is that we have the capacity to fashion implements to take down larger, stronger, faster game. This is all well documented, Mono. If you don't like guns. by all means don't get one. I don't own a .44 semi auto carbine, by the way. My semi-auto carbine is a 30-06.

Okay the polling booths are now closed and the votes are in.

The results pretty much speak for themselves.

4 out of 5 DL members don't like him, but he should be allowed to stay, if only by the skin of his teeth. Who says one vote doesn't make a difference?

Without doing any Monoclinician statistical analysis, DL members think Banshee's Scream is...

MOST: A creepy tosser who they'd avoid like the plague. He's a dick and a virgin, who's lost the plot, and his poetry is a joke. He is also a racist who is about as funny as a hole in the head.

LEAST: A sexy genius who's good with poetry. He's a peaceful gem, a born leader who they look up to, a friend who they trust and look forward to PMs from. He's a winner, a lady's man and someone who always tells the truth.

The results of what DL members think of Banshee's Scream are pretty clear, although I'm glad that, no matter how narrow the margin, he's welcome to voice his opinion about this, or anything else, on the DL fora.