Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pandora

Greetings - Your Kinda People (?)

Guest Pandora

My friends and I have been doing a deathlist for years. We were happy to see that we were not the only sick and twisted people to come up with one. We pick 5 people who we think are going to kick the bucket and one far out pick of someone we know is in ok health but has a good chance of kicking it within the year. So far two of the people on my list have passed on - Ronald Regan and Marlon Brando. A few of the people we have listed are Johnny Carson, Edgar Winters, Elizabeth Taylor. Our far out picks have been Michael Jackson (shanked in jail) and Scott Weiland (drug overdose.) Keep it up guys.

Good to know there are other deathlisters out there who appreciate the hard work of the Committee. Makes a change from the more usual tirade we see here :old:

Now that you have found us, keep checking back. There are plans afoot for a Deathlist game (name still to be decided) which you will be more than welcome to join - and pit your skills against the growing family of 'sick and twisted people' who visit this site :rip:

Guest Guest_freddy-mays

Hi guys just came across this great site by accident, my mate a cab driver picked up charlie drakes son tonight and said he lives in a mobile home, then asked me if old charlie was still alive, so I did a search and the rest as they say is history.

Hi, this is my first post. I have been fascinated by celebrities for years and stumbling across the forum is the best thing in ages.

My favourite tip for death is Sir John Mills, or SJM as we call him. He is well past his sell by date and taking up valuable oxygen IMO. I also fancy Fred Dibnah to pop off soon as well, and the Pope, well what can you say?

If you are curious my name is a shortend version of I Kill You With Ninja

Welcome Ninja

You will find both John Mills and the Pontiff on our 2004 Names Forum. http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Fred Dibnah has been watched for a little time now and he appears under his own thread on this general forum.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=243

Feel free to post your thoughts on these or any other contenders, but do try and keep it clean, otherwise the Editor's Scythe will swing!

DWB :(

ps - don't forget the search facility to see if a thread already exists for your nomination!

And there will be a prediction game along shortly, so come back soon !

Thank eferyone. I've been wondering about Dennis Norden. Has he figured here in any speculation about his time left? He's a favourite of mine to cash in his chips.

He's been on my list at work for the last 18 months........ the guy must have the same god as Cliff

yes i discovered this on google, yes i was lookin up some old godger(fred bidnah, i thought he was dead already) yes some people may think im a sick bastard but hey i, ve discovered my kinda people. so what about a sicko,s convention sometime where we could all get pissed as farts and be generally annoying to everyone. always remember some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them.

we,re all gonna meet someday like it or not :referee:

Nothing personal, but I REALLY don't fancy meeting up under any circumstances.......

Why's that, Mr Horsemen? Thinking of the DDP, the players who I know personally are all pretty normal and just in it for a bit of a laugh.

Then again, we do get the odd mail from scary obsessive types...

Er, hang on, I've just answered my own question there, haven't I...:referee:

i am absolutely and positively not obsessive ok , i am not obsessive, i am not obsessive, i am not obsessive, neither am i paranoid. (im not i know im not) my physchiatrist told me im not. :referee:

It sounds to me, you like me, are quite decisive, but then again...

That sounds interesting, a deathlist party........ :referee: What could we call it????? :rip: What would the dress code be????? ;) Where would we hold it :(

Well since I presume it will be in England, and I will be England 'tween October 22nd and 24th, could we make then?

And I am pretty sure there is a place in Hampshire called De'Ath, need I say more?

Well........ if it's in england, I suppose I could cross the border, there is a place called Coffinswell in devon.... poss location????

On 2004-9-10 at 14:18, IKYWN said:

Thank eferyone. I've been wondering about Dennis Norden. Has he figured here in any speculation about his time left? He's a favourite of mine to cash in his chips.

Pretty shit guess there. Still alive.