Perhaps an official DL.NET faceache group could be in order?

Anyone willing to forgo the anonymity of the avatar?

Im too ugly for people to see my real face.

At least at DL meets im too pissed to care.........much like every other person attending.

• Like 1

At least at DL meets im too pissed to care.........much like every other person attending.

What, we were all ugly? Speak for yourself, gramps. :P

As for the Facebook thing, it's all groovy and that, but what are we actually going to do on there that we don't already do on here?

What, we were all ugly? Speak for yourself, gramps. :P

As for the Facebook thing, it's all groovy and that, but what are we actually going to do on there that we don't already do on here?

Lardy, i meant everyone else was too pissed to care that I was ugly....

Twit. :P

OK, we're rolling then. Welcome aboard.

Thanks AtJ, never thought that would happen on FB, Bou and I have both sent requests to join.

LB: Yes I see your dilemma, but it's a chance, we might get to see Mr. Scream!

Thanks AtJ, never thought that would happen on FB, Bou and I have both sent requests to join.

That does it, I'm definitely not joining. :P

That does it, I'm definitely not joining. :P

:lol: LB, you better, the DL girls are counting on you! My initial request to join has vanished, too much 'Enter Sandman' methinks :P .

Agreed, but it could be a closed group with admission vetted by responsible persons.

Good point - can you still see the member list of closed groups, even if you can't actually join them without permission?

No you can't see the list LB, just the information saying what the group is about, from the couple I had a look at, it seems you have to be invited to join.

Yes you can see the list, I can see the three people currently members are Russell Brand, Anthea Turner and Clive Dunn. Who'd have thunk it eh?

Edit - just had a thought, there is a 6 degrees of separation experiment on facebook, which I believe you can use to work out how you might be connected to people if you didn't already know them (as long as they have the application installed I guess). I don't know if it works for people you don't know but if it does you might find it interesting to see how many degrees of separation there are between you all.

My initial request to join has vanished, too much 'Enter Sandman' methinks :P .

Your request has been confirmed by admin :P

OK - who's absolute stroke of genius was Deathlist Gifts?

OK - who's absolute stroke of genius was Deathlist Gifts?

I saw that, and tried it, but not all my friends show up on it, so when I'm trying to select who to send Clive Dunn to, not everyone is available.

I sent Clive Dunn to everyone, but only H seems to have received him.

That happened to me this morning. Only H showed up initially due to being first in the list. Mr Dunn is safe with me though. Check the "sent" tab and you should see him there.

Completely Bou's idea, she set it all up and well done to her, so far I can only send 3 gifts - a Grim Reaper, a Clive Dunn or a squid, 4 more to unlock and a promise of more to come.

LB maybe it's because deathlist.Fb is a closed group? I haven't tried sending any of the gifts to non DL friends, they already think I am strange enough, wouldn't want to disillusion them :unsure: .

SttG I got a Clive from you but I've found, as with sending most FB gifts, that it only sends to the first 1 or 2 you pick and forgets the rest, even if you tick 20 friends. I sent about 6 'Piss Stained Phone Boxes' through Council Estate Gifts to friends and only 1 arrived, perhaps they were intercepted by the 'Mob of Chav Scum' Bou sent me :D .

SttG I got a Clive from you but I've found, as with sending most FB gifts, that it only sends to the first 1 or 2 you pick and forgets the rest, even if you tick 20 friends. I sent about 6 'Piss Stained Phone Boxes' through Council Estate Gifts to friends and only 1 arrived, perhaps they were intercepted by the 'Mob of Chav Scum' Bou sent me :unsure: .

That's a relief, because I sent piss stained phone boxes to all my friends by mistake.

Completely Bou's idea

LG is being kind. She made some brilliant suggestions all of which I am adding.

You do have to send lots in order to unlock them but you wouldn't want to send a Grim Reaper to everyone on your friends list :unsure:

Completely Bou's idea, she set it all up and well done to her, so far I can only send 3 gifts - a Grim Reaper, a Clive Dunn or a squid, 4 more to unlock and a promise of more to come.

LB maybe it's because deathlist.Fb is a closed group? I haven't tried sending any of the gifts to non DL friends, they already think I am strange enough, wouldn't want to disillusion them :unsure: .

SttG I got a Clive from you but I've found, as with sending most FB gifts, that it only sends to the first 1 or 2 you pick and forgets the rest, even if you tick 20 friends. I sent about 6 'Piss Stained Phone Boxes' through Council Estate Gifts to friends and only 1 arrived, perhaps they were intercepted by the 'Mob of Chav Scum' Bou sent me :D .

No, some of my DL friends didn't show up either - not sure, never mind, I'll stick to my council estate mattress that NAP sent me!

OK, I must be thick, but the only Deathlist groups I see in Facebook are open for anybody to join.... oh, and there are a few "request to join" ones, but not sure which one it is. Can somebody please tell me what the group is actually called so that I can join it?

Thanks!

I've joined the DL group also. I'm rarely on facebook, so I probably won't be around there much.

Ok, I've finally given in to peer pressure and joined. I've submitted my request to Deathlist.net, please accept me, I'm feeling all lonely and unwanted.

Ok, I've finally given in to peer pressure and joined. I've submitted my request to Deathlist.net, please accept me, I'm feeling all lonely and unwanted.

That should be approved now

Me too?

Me too?

OK

Me too?

OK

OK, Erm............................... now what?

Me too?

OK

OK, Erm............................... now what?

Now you get to be friends with all those sad DLers who hang around facebook all the time listing their top five of various subjects/objects, and leaving mind-numbing status comments. Sad, sad people.

Look me up, I'm there all the time... please be my friend!

• Like 1