Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Looks like Jade Goody has had one knob to many.

Looking at the picture, it looks like somebody must have been desperate.

According to the headline it's 'Jane' and in the article it says 'Jade'. A grate editoring triumf.

Perhaps Jade insisting on writing the headline herself?

Maybe it is a Jane Goody of Bermondsey that has Cervical Cancer and there's been a mix up

with the other woman being told she has learning difficulties... :sicktherm:

Guest Edwin Drood
Jade Goody? Indian Big Brother? Announces she has cancer on live TV?

Publicity stunt.

She must be really short of cash.

If that\'s so, then she really is a sick C-word.

Guest Mr Ron

Let us pray for Jane's pussy :rip:

Jane/Jade's dim boyfriend Jack has been given 18 months for whacking someone with a golf club. I don't see him as a golfer, somehow.

Mitigating, Andre de Moller told the court Tweed was living with Ms Goody, who needs an operation for "advanced and life threatening" cervical cancer.

He added that the 27-year-old, who had not given evidence, "has a long road ahead of pain and distress".

Jane's dim boyfriend Jack has been given 18 months for whacking someone with a golf club. I don't see him as a golfer, somehow.

You gotta love the way British judges issue patronising lectures to defendants before sentencing them, as if that's going to have any effect on the sort of person who, in this instance, thought it would be a good idea to whack someone with a golf club.

According to Judgey:

"You went, it seems to me, with one purpose - to attack and to have a fight.

"Hitting someone about the head with a weapon is an extremely dangerous thing to do."

"You bad man", the judge didn't add.

Let us pray for Jane's pussy ;)

As far as I know, her cat is fine !!

Guest Mr-Ron

;) They do it to justify their sentance as the normally have a range of sentance that they can apply. In later years when some scrotum appeals against his unfair sentance the reason behind it can be seen from the record. Personally I think most teenagers are scum and a golf club is too good for them. My weapon of choice would be a harpoon gun or one of those stingray things that killed that smarmie aussie bastard who's name I forget :(

Jane's dim boyfriend Jack has been given 18 months for whacking someone with a golf club. I don't see him as a golfer, somehow.

You gotta love the way British judges issue patronising lectures to defendants before sentencing them, as if that's going to have any effect on the sort of person who, in this instance, thought it would be a good idea to whack someone with a golf club.

According to Judgey:

"You went, it seems to me, with one purpose - to attack and to have a fight.

"Hitting someone about the head with a weapon is an extremely dangerous thing to do."

"You bad man", the judge didn't add.

:crossbone: They do it to justify their sentance as the normally have a range of sentance that they can apply. In later years when some scrotum appeals against his unfair sentance the reason behind it can be seen from the record. Personally I think most teenagers are scum and a golf club is too good for them.

Agreed. Teenagers should be burnt at the stake. :banghead:

My weapon of choice would be a harpoon gun or one of those stingray things that killed that smarmie aussie bastard who's name I forget

Heath Ledger? <_<

:crossbone: They do it to justify their sentance as the normally have a range of sentance that they can apply. In later years when some scrotum appeals against his unfair sentance the reason behind it can be seen from the record. Personally I think most teenagers are scum and a golf club is too good for them.

Agreed. Teenagers should be burnt at the stake. :banghead:

My weapon of choice would be a harpoon gun or one of those stingray things that killed that smarmie aussie bastard who's name I forget

Heath Ledger? <_<

No, I think it was Mark Priestley.

The Sun is unlikely to be topped for up to the minute reports on the progress of Ms Goody. The national awaits........or summat.

Guest ATS
The Sun is unlikely to be topped for up to the minute reports on the progress of Ms Goody. The national awaits........or summat.

Is she riding or being ridden at Aintree next April?

Looks like she's having a hysterectomy, which is good news for mankind as it means she cannot have more than the 2 offspring she's got (poor devils!)

I wouldn't wish what she is going through on my worst enemy.

But of course it's a publicity stunt. Not the cancer, but the way in which it is being reported.

If this was being made public in order to raise awareness then it wouldn't be made public for some time, until JG was well on the road to recovery, then a statement could be released stating that "Jade Goody has revealed that she has been recovering from cervical cancer, and has urged women that screening is vital" etc etc.

But now the public will be following her journey through treatment (through the tabloids and the trashy mags obviously), and they will (her agent hopes) begin to see her as a brave woman who is battling cancer, and everything she's done in the past will seemingly be forgotten.

JG is an immensely disliked and unpopular woman, the whole celeb BB fiasco pretty much ended her "career" (if being a contestant on a reality tv show can be considered a career) and this might possibly bring her back.

I don't know who is making these decisions for her though as I can't imagine that she can be in any state to be thinking about publicity, but I am 100% certain that the only reason this is being made public knowledge is for publicitys sake rather than awareness.

She's made a pact with the Devil I tells yer!

That's if she knows what a pact is...

Course she does.. pact is what her plane seat is because of her massive bum.

I was sooo tempted to say something else about Pakistanis & Goody's racial tendency, but thought it best not too...

Looks like she's having a hysterectomy, which is good news for mankind as it means she cannot have more than the 2 offspring she's got (poor devils!)

We can only hope that Kerry Katona is the next Z-lister to be struck down with cervical cancer.

But then to be fair, being struck down by a car would also be acceptable. I'm not fussy.

What's the betting she sells the rights to her death to OK magazine.

Course she does.. pact is what her plane seat is because of her massive bum.

I was sooo tempted to say something else about Pakistanis & Goody's racial tendency, but thought it best not too...

Isn't 'pact' what the shopping is after it's been put in the bags at the checkout?

Pact is the reason people offering colonic irrigation drive flash cars.