Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Pact is the reason people offering colonic irrigation drive flash cars.

Why flash cars, is colonic irrigation expensive ? Tell us, go on, you seam to know all about it.

:blink:

Colonic irrigators clear out 'pact' colons, cos loads of people leave roughage out of their diet. It's not so much the individual expense of a treatment as the level of demand that seams to give some of them the income they enjoy.

Now let's revert to simple one-liner observations in this thread and maintain a tone in keeping with its subject.

Colonic irrigators clear out 'pact' colons, cos loads of people leave roughage out of their diet. It's not so much the individual expense of a treatment as the level of demand that seams to give some of them the income they enjoy.

Now let's revert to simple one-liner observations in this thread and maintain a tone in keeping with its subject.

Colonic irrigation is a scam.

Colonic irrigation is a scam.

It's a pain in the arse!

It's a scam when beauty parlours do it - in effect - for vanity reasons. It's got some legitimate medical uses. For example a packed and ulcerated colon could give you terminal blood poisoning if not flushed and treated. You can probably find the evidence and the fibre-optic pictures online somewhere.

John Wayne supposedly had 40 pounds of impacted sh*t in his body when he died.

I thought that was Elvis...

I thought that was Elvis...

I did too, but then I remembered vaguely hearing something about John Wayne (I think it was on Jackass when Johnny Knoxville went and got colonic irrigation dressed as Santa Claus) so I googled and there's quite a few references to it.

You know, in my times of stress, the thought that its all going down the pan, and I think it is, its so comforting to pop on here and read the kind of post that puts everything into perspective.

Thanks Lardy

I Love you.

Regards

LFN

Guest Guest

You know, in my times of stress, the thought that its all going down the pan, and I think it is, its so comforting to pop on here and read the kind of post that puts everything into perspective.

Thanks Lardy

I Love you.

Regards

LFN

It didn't all go down the pan for the Duke, obviously.

Thanks Lardy

I Love you.

Regards

LFN

Wow, if I knew what an impact (ho ho) my shitty ramblings would have, I would have posted it sooner.

Thanks Lardy

I Love you.

Regards

LFN

Wow, if I knew what an impact (ho ho) my shitty ramblings would have, I would have posted it sooner.

Sorry to be a pooper...

I feel awful about breaking up the fascinating impacted faeces sub thread... but The Sun says that Jade Goody's cancer has spread to her abdomen and her chances of surviving are 50% at best.

Anyone who has had a colonoscopy (I have colitis so I've had a few - not a fun procedure) knows that a dose of the mega laxative they give you and eight hours fasting "cleans out" the colon well enough for imaging. If you take a lot of medications or drugs that slow down the digestive process you may have problems (as the snopes article referenced above says about Elvis). I know when my manic anxiety flares up and I take more than my usual dosage of klonopin I have more constipation than usual.

Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease are treated with steroids and antibiotics, as well as immunomodulators (although that's being questioned - I'm doing well without an immunosuppresant, which I hated and would rather have my teeth pulled out without painkillers than take one of those damn things again). I've never seen anyone (in my neck of the uncivilized southwest, anyway) treated for colitis or Crohn's with colonic irrigation.

Maybe it's just different here. Been known to happen.

Thanks Lardy

I Love you.

Regards

LFN

Sorry to be a pooper...

Damn, so after all that, it was me that was full of sh*t.

I feel awful about breaking up the fascinating impacted faeces sub thread... but The Sun says that Jade Goody's cancer has spread to her abdomen and her chances of surviving are 50% at best.

But I remember coming across an article once which said she blinded herself with a pair of scissors, so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Funny if she did go though (in the peculiar sense). She'd probably go down as the Janis Joplin of reality TV... ;)

Thanks Lardy

I Love you.

Regards

LFN

It didn't all go down the pan for the Duke, obviously.

Wasn't his final film role as "The Sh*test"?

Absolute class, but it's a cake and eat it job IMHO, since the tabloid press they rant against will doubtless report the antics of the site in due course.

I note that Sam who predicted her death at a truly frustrating 2 minutes to midnight on December 31st offered this poigiant pre-condolence:

One of my best mates died of cancer and he fought it all the way. If he knew he was gonna die of the same thing as this fat C-word he'd have been f****n ashamed. If there is anyone who has no right in this world to be famous its this brainless whore. Why should anyone care about her more than other people with the big C? All the retards moaning like LITTLE f*****g GIRLS about this site should look at themselves, YOU@RE MAKING THE SITE MORE SUCCESSFULL HA HA HA HA, you're about as smart as this C-word and her pussyhole boyfriend. w**nkers! Kat slaters goody, you lived life, made a cock of yourself so the games up lol lol lol.

I wouldn't have her as a joker, but's she's defintely worth a punt...

So who's gonna die first?

Jane Goody, or ............................................................................. Amy Winehouse??????? Or.......................................Margaret Thatcher???

[edited to remove the big, pointless bits of blank space, thus saving DLers valuable seconds when reading this thread]

Guest TDF
So who's gonna die first?

Jane Goody, or .....................................................................Amy Winehouse??????? Or.......................................Margaret Thatcher???

Other than all being female, what's the connection? If it were a vote it would have to be Amy Whinehouse, if only to stop her mumbling on stage.

I wouldn't have her as a joker, but's she's defintely worth a punt...

I wouldn't have her period.

Or should I say .. full stop, to avoid any ambiguity.