Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Did anybody see the documentary on Jade Goody in Sky Real Lives? Hey, no snarky comments, let's say I was doing... ahem... research. She has been given a 40% chance of survival... I wonder if she will be in next year's list...

Did anybody see the documentary on Jade Goody in Sky Real Lives? Hey, no snarky comments, let's say I was doing... ahem... research. She has been given a 40% chance of survival... I wonder if she will be in next year's list...

Now Dia, I'm a little skeptical of this 40% survival rate. I couldn't tell you that I'm as familiar with this Jade Goody as I am with the prime-time prospects for 2009 but I've always dismissed the cruciality of this story as an attempt to gain publicity.

The 5 year survival rate for this disease is very good. I would rather see an Alain Robert on the list because a man falling off of a building would definitely have an impact. How about Amy Winehouse or a moving target like "Anyone Pakistan!".

I WANT SOMETHING REAL. I don't want these Reality TV stars.

But she is supposed to be on the "stage three" of the disease...

I guess she might well die in the next few years, just not necessarily in 2009...

I WANT SOMETHING REAL. I don't want these Reality TV stars.

It is perhaps understandable that we should be cautious about how ill Goody actually is. It is worth remembering that the news broke when she was in the Indian Big Brother house, with her 'dramatic departure' being in the media spotlight. I suppose we should also consider that her illness has 'gifted' her a sympathetic press which she probably thought would never be possible after the race row two years ago. Thanks to this changed attitude, she has cashed in on reality television documentaries, 'glossy' magazine interviews as well as getting her face in the paper.

However, cancer is cancer - and a 40% chance of survival gives sickos like us the advantage. I certainly think that she will probably survive 2009, but we should keep her in mind for the coming years.

However, cancer is cancer - and a 40% chance of survival gives sickos like us the advantage. I certainly think that she will probably survive 2009, but we should keep her in mind for the coming years.

Spot on, IMHO. Given the invisible line between her life and reality television she'll be one of the easiest picks when she does finally get within range. Mebbe mid/late 2010.

More treatment - but she thinks it's working!

DWB :blink:

The telling words are the fact it has spread. Once the Big C has moved from it's primary site, usually means means the final curtain is not long behind. However Lance Armstrong somehow managed to pull himself back from the brink with secondary cancers.

Maybe Jade will be one of the "Lucky" ones. She has had pretty good luck so far; being a talentless, bigoted, thick and ugly twat!! I've seen quite a few twats and very few are ugly :referee:

I was condemned at work this morning for ranting about her after seeing her fat mug splashed across the front page of the Sun.

Apparently I have to feel compasion for her, because that could be my sister suffering from cancer... :ph34r:

I was condemned at work this morning for ranting about her after seeing her fat mug splashed across the front page of the Sun.

Apparently I have to feel compasion for her, because that could be my sister suffering from cancer... <_<

Yeh, Windsor, you unfeeling bastard - that could be your sister that's a f*****g ugly, thick, racist, talentless waste of space. Have a heart :P

At least we won't go uninformed about the pigrim's progress over the next however many months or years. Michael Crichton she is not.

She has said that she wants to disappear to Australia when she gets better, but she loves publicity too much and the sad thing is the press over here, will follow her to Australia and take pictures of it on the beach, no doubt arguing with Jack about his cheating again. She won't die and even if she does we will then have to put up with her rubber faced ex, Jeff Brazier crying about his boys missing their frog faced mother. :banghead:

Can't be bothered going to the NOTW site or listening to Goody.

Can you give us a "yay" or "nay" summation from what you saw?

She doesn't look bad bald. Quite striking in fact. And I think that's the first positive thing I've ever written about her.

I have a feeling she's on her way out though. Dunno why, just a gut instinct.

"Goody tomb shoes."

Hmm, doesn't really work, but it's time to start planning for her death notice pun now.

When her mother goes, you could have "Goody mum drops".

At least we won't go uninformed about the pigrim's progress over the next however many months or years. Michael Crichton she is not.

A "rugby ball" sized tumor. Amazing she never noticed anything!!!

A "rugby ball" sized tumor. Amazing she never noticed anything!!!

I wish they'd remove her ugly mug from all forms of media.